Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeJesse James leaves preseason game with back injury Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Jesse James leaves preseason game with back injury

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Wallace108

Wallace108

Jesse James leaves preseason game with back injury Empty
PostSubject: Jesse James leaves preseason game with back injury   Jesse James leaves preseason game with back injury EmptySun Aug 26, 2018 6:05 pm

Pittsburgh's offense suffered another loss Saturday as Jesse James went down with an injury.

The Steelers tight end left the team's 16-6 preseason win over the Titans with a back contusion, becoming the third player at the position to go down with an injury.

James suffered the injury in the second quarter while going high for a catch that quarterback Ben Roethlisberger insists should have been more accurate.

"I was most disappointed throwing to him," Roethlisberger told reporters after the game. "We've had some good connections in the past. That's on me. He was in the right spots. I was sailing [the football] a little bit. It's one of those things where you see a big target and relax and don't think about the pinpoint accuracy. I need to do that, and I hate that he got hit because of a pass I threw tonight."

http://www.sportingnews.com/us/nfl/news/steelers-jesse-james-back-injury-update-status-preseason-titans-nfl-news/1lbasqt762zwt1r2hayn8r2gct

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
Stella Nation

Stella Nation

PostSubject: Re: Jesse James leaves preseason game with back injury   Jesse James leaves preseason game with back injury EmptySun Aug 26, 2018 11:39 pm

So we don't have any TE's left now, all 3 injured Jesse James leaves preseason game with back injury 294855916
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Jesse James leaves preseason game with back injury   Jesse James leaves preseason game with back injury EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 12:50 pm

Not good. I could tell by the way he rolled over after he landed that it hurt.I was surprised he didn't get the wind knocked out of him. I had high hopes for McDonald but he can't stay on the field.
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Jesse James leaves preseason game with back injury   Jesse James leaves preseason game with back injury EmptyThu Aug 30, 2018 9:10 am

McDonald would be a stud if he could just stay healthy... It's maddening. Jesse James has been a reliable workhorse for us as well, him being hurt definitely hurts the team. Need to get these guys back healthy.

TE definitely needs to be a priority in next year's draft. We need to get rid of McDonald since he can't stay healthy, that's where I think this team should seriously consider drafting Noah Fant if they have the chance. I know, it's an Iowa homer pick... but Fant is a playmaker at TE and probably the best pass catching TE we've had at Iowa since Dallas Clark.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jesse James leaves preseason game with back injury   Jesse James leaves preseason game with back injury Empty

Back to top Go down

Jesse James leaves preseason game with back injury
Page 1 of 1