Steelers Xtreme Forum

Home9th Annual Brett Keisel's Shear Da Beard Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

9th Annual Brett Keisel's Shear Da Beard

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jak341

jak341

9th Annual Brett Keisel's Shear Da Beard Empty
PostSubject: 9th Annual Brett Keisel's Shear Da Beard   9th Annual Brett Keisel's Shear Da Beard EmptyFri Feb 15, 2019 10:21 pm

First time I went to this event. Basically, Brett shaves his impressive beard for Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh. All proceeds from the event go to the hospital. Fun times, with lots of success stories of people who beat cancer, merch auctions, and more.

This year, both Brett and Cam Heyward had their beards shaved. Notable people to take a trim were:

• Ben
  • Conner
  • Villanueva
  • DeCastro
  • McDonald
  • Art Moats
  • Charlie Batch
  • James Harrison (and yes, the crowd went absolutely wild)
  • Ryan Shazier (came out without a limp and looked great walking around)
  • Pittsburgh Penguin Colby Armstrong

I am probably missing a few people. All in all, it was a great time, and we will definitely be going again next year.

An interesting note: as we left, we walked next to the "protected" parking lot. Lots of Infinitys, Land Rovers, GMC Denalis, etc. Didn't see any sports cars. I thought one of the Steelers would have had one there.

Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: 9th Annual Brett Keisel's Shear Da Beard   9th Annual Brett Keisel's Shear Da Beard EmptySat Feb 16, 2019 9:32 am

jak341 wrote:
First time I went to this event. Basically, Brett shaves his impressive beard for Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh. All proceeds from the event go to the hospital. Fun times, with lots of success stories of people who beat cancer, merch auctions, and more.

This year, both Brett and Cam Heyward had their beards shaved. Notable people to take a trim were:

• Ben
  • Conner
  • Villanueva
  • DeCastro
  • McDonald
  • Art Moats
  • Charlie Batch
  • James Harrison (and yes, the crowd went absolutely wild)
  • Ryan Shazier (came out without a limp and looked great walking around)
  • Pittsburgh Penguin Colby Armstrong

I am probably missing a few people. All in all, it was a great time, and we will definitely be going again next year.

An interesting note: as we left, we walked next to the "protected" parking lot. Lots of Infinitys, Land Rovers, GMC Denalis, etc. Didn't see any sports cars. I thought one of the Steelers would have had one there.

Sounds like you had a good time glad 9th Annual Brett Keisel's Shear Da Beard 184121345 for you man.
Back to top Go down
jak341

jak341

PostSubject: Re: 9th Annual Brett Keisel's Shear Da Beard   9th Annual Brett Keisel's Shear Da Beard EmptySat Feb 16, 2019 10:40 am

Official pictures and video.

https://www.steelers.com/news/saying-goodbye-to-the-beards

Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: 9th Annual Brett Keisel's Shear Da Beard   9th Annual Brett Keisel's Shear Da Beard EmptySat Feb 16, 2019 12:43 pm

jak341 wrote:
we walked next to the "protected" parking lot. Lots of Infinitys, Land Rovers, GMC Denalis, etc. Didn't see any sports cars. I thought one of the Steelers would have had one there.

No helicopters? 9th Annual Brett Keisel's Shear Da Beard 2981382511

Sounds like a neat experience.

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 9th Annual Brett Keisel's Shear Da Beard   9th Annual Brett Keisel's Shear Da Beard Empty

Back to top Go down

9th Annual Brett Keisel's Shear Da Beard
Page 1 of 1