Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeKenny Pickett Top Plays of the 2022 Regular Season Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Kenny Pickett Top Plays of the 2022 Regular Season

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
effyou515

effyou515

Kenny Pickett Top Plays of the 2022 Regular Season Empty
PostSubject: Kenny Pickett Top Plays of the 2022 Regular Season   Kenny Pickett Top Plays of the 2022 Regular Season EmptyMon Jan 16, 2023 12:59 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywjbVbEBvDg

And once again the truth is found
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Kenny Pickett Top Plays of the 2022 Regular Season   Kenny Pickett Top Plays of the 2022 Regular Season EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 11:49 am

There's a lot there to get excited about.

Great Randino likes this post

Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: Kenny Pickett Top Plays of the 2022 Regular Season   Kenny Pickett Top Plays of the 2022 Regular Season EmptyWed Jan 18, 2023 6:21 am

Pickens who looks to be a true #1 WR.

Back to top Go down
SteelerFreak58

SteelerFreak58

PostSubject: Re: Kenny Pickett Top Plays of the 2022 Regular Season   Kenny Pickett Top Plays of the 2022 Regular Season EmptyWed Jan 18, 2023 9:49 am

effyou515 wrote:

Hopefully his head doesn't get to big and he ends up going the Antonio Clown route....

solardave likes this post

Back to top Go down
Great Randino

PostSubject: Re: Kenny Pickett Top Plays of the 2022 Regular Season   Kenny Pickett Top Plays of the 2022 Regular Season EmptyWed Jan 18, 2023 11:45 am

SteelerFreak58 wrote:
effyou515 wrote:

Hopefully his head doesn't get to big and he ends up going the Antonio Clown route....
I worry about that with him, too. Seems to have a few of those tendencies.

What is it about receivers?
Back to top Go down
SteelerFreak58

SteelerFreak58

PostSubject: Re: Kenny Pickett Top Plays of the 2022 Regular Season   Kenny Pickett Top Plays of the 2022 Regular Season EmptyWed Jan 18, 2023 4:43 pm

Great Randino wrote:
SteelerFreak58 wrote:
effyou515 wrote:

I worry about that with him, too. Seems to have a few of those tendencies.

What is it about receivers?

They score the TDs and get a lot of attention. It can go to their heads, mix in narcissistic tendencies and BOOM you got an Antonio Clown...

Great Randino likes this post

Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Kenny Pickett Top Plays of the 2022 Regular Season   Kenny Pickett Top Plays of the 2022 Regular Season EmptyThu Jan 19, 2023 2:54 am

We have gained a reputation for finding some good WRs in the draft. Let's hope it doesn't morph into "the Steelers can sure spot WRs ready to go off the rails". Kenny Pickett Top Plays of the 2022 Regular Season 1797695198
My hope is GP grows up because he is already displaying BEAST attributes. I"d like to see just how good he can be. With KP at QB that could happen as early as next preseason. I also think DJ is better suited as our #2 UNLESS he fixes 2 things.
1) His drops
2) Instead of RBAC (running backwards after catch) we need RAC especially when he catches the ball at or near the sticks. Pickens so far showed that he's headed north immediately after the catch.
If he fixes those 2 things we now have #1(A) and #1 (B)= nightmare for opposing D.
Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: Kenny Pickett Top Plays of the 2022 Regular Season   Kenny Pickett Top Plays of the 2022 Regular Season EmptyThu Jan 19, 2023 4:40 am

solardave wrote:
We have gained a reputation for finding some good WRs in the draft. Let's hope it doesn't morph into "the Steelers can sure spot WRs ready to go off the rails". Kenny Pickett Top Plays of the 2022 Regular Season 1797695198
My hope is GP grows up because he is already displaying BEAST attributes. I"d like to see just how good he can be. With KP at QB that could happen as early as next preseason. I also think DJ is better suited as our #2 UNLESS he fixes 2 things.
1) His drops
2) Instead of RBAC (running backwards after catch) we need RAC especially when he catches the ball at or near the sticks. Pickens so far showed that he's headed north immediately after the catch.
If he fixes those 2 things we now have #1(A) and #1 (B)= nightmare for opposing D.

With Calvin Austin III, Anthony Miller Healthy and in camp in 2023 Diontae Johnson is going to have a lot of competition.

SteelerFreak58 likes this post

Back to top Go down
SteelerFreak58

SteelerFreak58

PostSubject: Re: Kenny Pickett Top Plays of the 2022 Regular Season   Kenny Pickett Top Plays of the 2022 Regular Season EmptyThu Jan 19, 2023 12:29 pm

effyou515 wrote:
solardave wrote:
1) His drops

With Calvin Austin III, Anthony Miller Healthy and in camp in 2023 Diontae Johnson is going to have a lot of competition.

Miller is going to push the WR room if he can stay healthy.
Back to top Go down
Great Randino

PostSubject: Re: Kenny Pickett Top Plays of the 2022 Regular Season   Kenny Pickett Top Plays of the 2022 Regular Season EmptyThu Jan 19, 2023 5:14 pm

RBAC, Solardave you're killing me! Kenny Pickett Top Plays of the 2022 Regular Season 3798349058

I think the receiver core is going to be really strong next year. I also like the development of Sims down the stretch.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kenny Pickett Top Plays of the 2022 Regular Season   Kenny Pickett Top Plays of the 2022 Regular Season Empty

Back to top Go down

Kenny Pickett Top Plays of the 2022 Regular Season
Page 1 of 1