Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeSteelers @ Browns - Page 5 Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Steelers @ Browns

Go down 
+7
LambertWardSteel
solardave
Master_Of_Puppets
IowaSteeler927
Great Randino
SteelerFreak58
Shalieve5090
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
SteelerFreak58

SteelerFreak58

Steelers @ Browns - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ Browns   Steelers @ Browns - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 20, 2023 9:00 pm

DJ chiming in making it known he ran the right routes.... ouch! With what Najee had to say and what DJ is putting out there it's starting to smell like Kenny may be losing the locker room... just saying...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/steelers-diontae-johnson-addresses-overall-frustration-criticism-of-kenny-pickett-after-browns-loss/amp/
Back to top Go down
Great Randino

PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ Browns   Steelers @ Browns - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 20, 2023 9:55 pm

I'm always skeptical when it comes to DJ. But for certain, the offense wasn't on the same page.
Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ Browns   Steelers @ Browns - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 21, 2023 12:43 am

LambertWardSteel wrote:
Kenny has really lost the fan base the last couple games and it'll be tough for him to get it back. I do believe the coaching has some to do with his failings but this in large part comes down to him.The o-line is not helping matters either. He is not the QB they envisioned, or the fans hoped he'd be. The big selling point Tomlin and company gave after the draft was that they'd been able to watch him closely at Pitt. It doesn't fill me with a lot of hope of finding a bona fide long term QB if they thought he was franchise. I also have a hard time believing team Tomlin is going to give up on him after 2 years and look for a better solution.

i wonder if NFL balls being larger than college balls have an effect on his accuracy ? you know...small hands and all . i mean growing up and handling different footballs i can say without a doubt i could throw some balls better than others. i always liked the Voit footballs.
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ Browns   Steelers @ Browns - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 21, 2023 1:10 am

SteelerFreak58 wrote:
Remember when everyone was so happy to have Friermuth back? Boy he sure was a game changer for us... lol

Not Muth's fault, TEs make their living over the middle of the field and Matt Canada/KP seem to be allergic to that. Hasn't changed from the beginning of the season. Pat only has 60yds (total) receiving all season and 2 Total TDs. Given he was injured the past few weeks but that's like a 1 game kind of stat line in a normal offense with a competent TE. Just damning against Canada/KP and how bad the offense is trying to pass the ball.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ Browns   Steelers @ Browns - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Steelers @ Browns
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5