Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeSteelers vs Bills Wildcard weekend Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Steelers vs Bills Wildcard weekend

Go down 
+4
solardave
Master_Of_Puppets
SteelerFreak58
Shalieve5090
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Shalieve5090

Shalieve5090

Steelers vs Bills Wildcard weekend Empty
PostSubject: Steelers vs Bills Wildcard weekend   Steelers vs Bills Wildcard weekend EmptyFri Jan 12, 2024 5:46 pm

The weather for this game looks insane. Snow 60mph winds. Can't wait
Back to top Go down
SteelerFreak58

SteelerFreak58

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs Bills Wildcard weekend   Steelers vs Bills Wildcard weekend EmptyFri Jan 12, 2024 8:08 pm

Run the rock!!! Steelers vs Bills Wildcard weekend 3562723908

Shalieve5090 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs Bills Wildcard weekend   Steelers vs Bills Wildcard weekend EmptySat Jan 13, 2024 6:12 am

the KC game is going to be minus 30. dont think those miami boys and their hawain QB are going to fair to well.
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs Bills Wildcard weekend   Steelers vs Bills Wildcard weekend EmptySat Jan 13, 2024 7:37 am

I'm pretty sure no one will be airing it out tomorrow. The Oline needs to open holes so we can pound it. On the other side we need to stop their running game including or I should say especially Allen.
I predict a low scoring game.
Back to top Go down
Shalieve5090

Shalieve5090

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs Bills Wildcard weekend   Steelers vs Bills Wildcard weekend EmptySat Jan 13, 2024 12:47 pm

Postponed till Monday at 430. WTF
Back to top Go down
Shalieve5090

Shalieve5090

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs Bills Wildcard weekend   Steelers vs Bills Wildcard weekend EmptySat Jan 13, 2024 2:14 pm

Now there's talk it might be moved again to Tuesday. Fuck that shit
Back to top Go down
SteelerFreak58

SteelerFreak58

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs Bills Wildcard weekend   Steelers vs Bills Wildcard weekend EmptySat Jan 13, 2024 4:22 pm

I was looking forward to a really ugly smashmouth old skool kind of game... damn...

solardave, Stella Nation, Shalieve5090 and Great Randino like this post

Back to top Go down
Great Randino

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs Bills Wildcard weekend   Steelers vs Bills Wildcard weekend EmptySat Jan 13, 2024 10:39 pm

We're Steelers. We Like Ugly. We PLAY Ugly. C'mon man, quit moving the game!
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs Bills Wildcard weekend   Steelers vs Bills Wildcard weekend EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 2:10 am

Yeah this bites. Just when you thought the NFL couldn't get any softer. Flag football is coming. Steelers vs Bills Wildcard weekend 2913999526

I feel for the Steeler fans that bought tickets and booked rooms. Now they have decisions about calling off work and re-booking rooms. You can say Bills ticket holders have to take off work too but I don't give a shit about Bills fans.
Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs Bills Wildcard weekend   Steelers vs Bills Wildcard weekend EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 6:59 am

solardave wrote:
Yeah this bites. Just when you thought the NFL couldn't get any softer. Flag football is coming. Steelers vs Bills Wildcard weekend 2913999526

I feel for the Steeler fans that bought tickets and booked rooms. Now they have decisions about calling off work and re-booking  rooms. You can say Bills ticket holders have to take off work too but I don't give a shit about Bills fans.

today, tomorrow...

Steelers vs Bills Wildcard weekend Hillary-clinton-what-difference-does-it-make1

speaking of flag football...the California communist are in the process of banning contact football for under 12 kids. the male feminization pussyfication continues.

California one step closer to tackle football ban for players under 12
https://fox5sandiego.com/news/california-news/california-one-step-closer-to-tackle-football-ban-for-players-under-12/

solardave and Great Randino like this post

Back to top Go down
Great Randino

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs Bills Wildcard weekend   Steelers vs Bills Wildcard weekend EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:24 am

Master_Of_Puppets wrote:
solardave wrote:

I feel for the Steeler fans that bought tickets and booked rooms. Now they have decisions about calling off work and re-booking  rooms. You can say Bills ticket holders have to take off work too but I don't give a shit about Bills fans.

today, tomorrow...

Steelers vs Bills Wildcard weekend Hillary-clinton-what-difference-does-it-make1

speaking of flag football...the California communist are in the process of banning contact football for under 12 kids. the male feminization pussyfication continues.

California one step closer to tackle football ban for players under 12
https://fox5sandiego.com/news/california-news/california-one-step-closer-to-tackle-football-ban-for-players-under-12/
. Yet we could turn our boys into girls.

Shalieve5090 likes this post

Back to top Go down
SteelerFreak58

SteelerFreak58

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs Bills Wildcard weekend   Steelers vs Bills Wildcard weekend EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 1:22 pm

Shit is all gonna be flag football soon anyways... fucking absurd.

They will start by putting flags on the QBs. Then the WR's will be next...

A giant load of horse shit.
Back to top Go down
Great Randino

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs Bills Wildcard weekend   Steelers vs Bills Wildcard weekend EmptyMon Jan 15, 2024 3:00 am

SteelerFreak58 wrote:
Shit is all gonna be flag football soon anyways... fucking absurd.

They will start by putting flags on the QBs. Then the WR's will be next...

A giant load of horse shit.
I honestly would not be a bit surprised if they did something drastic to protect QB's.  Just look at salaries - Top QB's are making $50M a year (while they still don't want to pay RB's that sacrifice their bodies).  All that money, all that glamour, and all those QB's getting injured.  Make not mistake about it, the NFL wants those QB's protected.

Not like the old days when Bradshaw got suplexed onto his head, went into spasms and was taken off the field on a stretcher - only to return In the 2nd half.  And I don't think they even called a penalty on that play (Browns as I recall).

Last edited by Great Randino on Mon Jan 15, 2024 11:28 am; edited 1 time in total

solardave and SteelerFreak58 like this post

Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs Bills Wildcard weekend   Steelers vs Bills Wildcard weekend EmptyMon Jan 15, 2024 5:00 am

SteelerFreak58 and Great Randino like this post

Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs Bills Wildcard weekend   Steelers vs Bills Wildcard weekend EmptyMon Jan 15, 2024 5:50 am

The Bills have a pretty good pass rush led by Oliver. We need to keep him in check. He can line up on either side so over the guards so Seumalo and Daniels have to have success. Their D line is comparatively small but fast so we run right at them. Make them stack the box and take some shots especially if Pickens gets one on one coverage.
We need to have a spy on Allen so he isn't their leading rusher but we also have to cover Diggs,Davis and their 2 good TEs. It's good to have Minkah and Kazee back as long as he behaves himself. Steelers vs Bills Wildcard weekend 3798349058
Bottom line is we need to jump out front and stay there. Force Allen into bad throws. I have a feeling if we do that Herbig will play a huge part and we can beat these guys.
If we let Allen run all over and complete passes unchecked we should have just stayed home and got a participation trophy.

SteelerFreak58 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Great Randino

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs Bills Wildcard weekend   Steelers vs Bills Wildcard weekend EmptyMon Jan 15, 2024 11:35 am

I see you found the video, Solardave. Steelers vs Bills Wildcard weekend 1f600

Gabe Davis is out by the way. So there's one target we don't have to worry about. But they have Diggs and they have the young guy Shakur. And they will feed TE's. I agree with everything though - we get our running game going and take shots downfield when they stack the box, there's our win-con.

solardave and SteelerFreak58 like this post

Back to top Go down
Great Randino

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs Bills Wildcard weekend   Steelers vs Bills Wildcard weekend EmptyMon Jan 15, 2024 4:31 pm

I want a bloody snowy kick-ass ugly beast of a game!

solardave likes this post

Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs Bills Wildcard weekend   Steelers vs Bills Wildcard weekend EmptyMon Jan 15, 2024 4:33 pm

I want to see us dominate like Green Bay did to the Cryboys.

Great Randino likes this post

Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs Bills Wildcard weekend   Steelers vs Bills Wildcard weekend EmptyMon Jan 15, 2024 4:38 pm

A little bit jittery on the first drive. Defense needs to get a stop. I want to see Allen eating dirt.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
Great Randino

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs Bills Wildcard weekend   Steelers vs Bills Wildcard weekend EmptyMon Jan 15, 2024 4:41 pm

It would be nice if, when we are punting from mid-field, we could put them around the 10 or deeper, rather barely getting it to the 20.
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs Bills Wildcard weekend   Steelers vs Bills Wildcard weekend EmptyMon Jan 15, 2024 4:44 pm

Defense looks pathetic... c'mon guys wake up

Great Randino

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs Bills Wildcard weekend   Steelers vs Bills Wildcard weekend EmptyMon Jan 15, 2024 4:45 pm

BAD start to this game.
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs Bills Wildcard weekend   Steelers vs Bills Wildcard weekend EmptyMon Jan 15, 2024 4:46 pm

For fuck's sake...

SteelerFreak58

SteelerFreak58

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs Bills Wildcard weekend   Steelers vs Bills Wildcard weekend EmptyMon Jan 15, 2024 4:46 pm

Well looks like it's gonna be a long game...
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs Bills Wildcard weekend   Steelers vs Bills Wildcard weekend EmptyMon Jan 15, 2024 4:48 pm

I knew their fuckin' TE was gonna kill us. Steelers vs Bills Wildcard weekend 2913999526
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs Bills Wildcard weekend   Steelers vs Bills Wildcard weekend Empty

Back to top Go down

Steelers vs Bills Wildcard weekend
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next