Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeSteelers vs Bills Wildcard weekend - Page 9 Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Steelers vs Bills Wildcard weekend

Go down 
+4
solardave
Master_Of_Puppets
SteelerFreak58
Shalieve5090
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Great Randino

Steelers vs Bills Wildcard weekend - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs Bills Wildcard weekend   Steelers vs Bills Wildcard weekend - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 16, 2024 1:48 pm

Also no more Matt Canadas. They have to at least understand the pro game.
Back to top Go down
Great Randino

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs Bills Wildcard weekend   Steelers vs Bills Wildcard weekend - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 16, 2024 4:48 pm

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/report-mike-tomlin-plans-to-return-to-steelers-next-season-205457760.html
Back to top Go down
Mach1
Quest For Seven
Mach1

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs Bills Wildcard weekend   Steelers vs Bills Wildcard weekend - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 16, 2024 5:19 pm

Tomlin will be back next year. Looks like another mediocre season coming up.

https://x.com/MikeGarafolo/status/1747359088768368723?s=20

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Back to top Go down
Great Randino

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs Bills Wildcard weekend   Steelers vs Bills Wildcard weekend - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 16, 2024 5:41 pm

Mine has the article. Steelers vs Bills Wildcard weekend - Page 9 1f60e
Back to top Go down
SteelerFreak58

SteelerFreak58

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs Bills Wildcard weekend   Steelers vs Bills Wildcard weekend - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 16, 2024 7:37 pm

Oh well fuck it... LET'S FUCKING GO TOMLIN! GET THIS SHIT MOVING FORWARD AND FIX THIS SHIT SHOW!Steelers vs Bills Wildcard weekend - Page 9 3562723908
Back to top Go down
Shalieve5090

Shalieve5090

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs Bills Wildcard weekend   Steelers vs Bills Wildcard weekend - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 17, 2024 12:59 am

Another year of no super bowl next year. Wonderful. I hope he goes winless
Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs Bills Wildcard weekend   Steelers vs Bills Wildcard weekend - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 17, 2024 4:24 am

i'm already over this season. by week 3-4 i already mentally prepaired myself for another disappointing season.
i'm in draft mode , and wondering who the next OC is going to be. they better hire from the outside. i really dont mind bringing in a young nobody. everybody has got to start somewhere. hell todd haley is unemployed. i'd call him up.

SteelerFreak58 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Stella Nation

Stella Nation

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs Bills Wildcard weekend   Steelers vs Bills Wildcard weekend - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 17, 2024 5:58 am

Master_Of_Puppets wrote:
i'm already over this season. by week 3-4 i already mentally prepaired myself for another disappointing season.
i'm in draft mode , and wondering who the next OC is going to be. they better hire from the outside. i really dont mind bringing in a young nobody. everybody has got to start somewhere. hell todd haley is unemployed. i'd call him up.

I bet it will be Byron Leftwich. Just another MT puppet.

solardave likes this post

Back to top Go down
Great Randino

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs Bills Wildcard weekend   Steelers vs Bills Wildcard weekend - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 17, 2024 8:42 am

Stella Nation wrote:
Master_Of_Puppets wrote:

I bet it will be Byron Leftwich. Just another MT puppet.
If it is, just hope he doesn't school the QB's on his SLOOOW release.
Back to top Go down
SteelerFreak58

SteelerFreak58

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs Bills Wildcard weekend   Steelers vs Bills Wildcard weekend - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 17, 2024 11:33 am

Master_Of_Puppets wrote:

Yup. I am pretty sure noone expected much from this group this season especially after the first few games. If you did you got fooled.

This team will continue to be a 1 and done playoff team we just all have to get used to it sadly.
Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs Bills Wildcard weekend   Steelers vs Bills Wildcard weekend - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 17, 2024 10:05 pm

SteelerFreak58 wrote:
Master_Of_Puppets wrote:

Yup. I am pretty sure noone expected much from this group this season especially after the first few games. If you did you got fooled.

This team will continue to be a 1 and done playoff team we just all have to get used to it sadly.

i expected more. on paper they improved. they upgraded a few weak links through the draft and Free agency . they were not big upgrades but upgrades none the less. so what happened that they not only did not improve, but actually looked like they got worse ? well there was a common denominator.... the coaching. Steelers vs Bills Wildcard weekend - Page 9 1505004552

even I...the skeptical pessimist, did not foresee how detrimental inept coaching could be this season. they didnt just double down on last seasons failures, they tripled down. Steelers vs Bills Wildcard weekend - Page 9 2276209185
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs Bills Wildcard weekend   Steelers vs Bills Wildcard weekend - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Steelers vs Bills Wildcard weekend
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9