Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeSteelers vs Bills Wildcard weekend - Page 8 Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Steelers vs Bills Wildcard weekend

Go down 
+4
solardave
Master_Of_Puppets
SteelerFreak58
Shalieve5090
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
SteelerFreak58

SteelerFreak58

Steelers vs Bills Wildcard weekend - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs Bills Wildcard weekend   Steelers vs Bills Wildcard weekend - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 15, 2024 7:24 pm

Wasting time on the clock unprepared.
Back to top Go down
Great Randino

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs Bills Wildcard weekend   Steelers vs Bills Wildcard weekend - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 15, 2024 7:26 pm

I have to say, Mason has done an admirable job. I hope they truly give him a chance to win the position next year.
Back to top Go down
Great Randino

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs Bills Wildcard weekend   Steelers vs Bills Wildcard weekend - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 15, 2024 7:26 pm

Apparently we only throw those flags on one team.

Shalieve5090 likes this post

Back to top Go down
SteelerFreak58

SteelerFreak58

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs Bills Wildcard weekend   Steelers vs Bills Wildcard weekend - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 15, 2024 7:27 pm

Great Randino wrote:
I have to say, Mason has done an admirable job.  I hope they truly give him a chance to win the position next year.

All depends if Tomlin decides to come back or not. If he comes back he won't admit his mistake and roll with Kenny.
Back to top Go down
Great Randino

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs Bills Wildcard weekend   Steelers vs Bills Wildcard weekend - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 15, 2024 7:29 pm

SteelerFreak58 wrote:
Great Randino wrote:
I have to say, Mason has done an admirable job.  I hope they truly give him a chance to win the position next year.

All depends if Tomlin decides to come back or not. Of he comes back he won't admit his mistake and roll with Kenny.
Yeah I think it's really up in the air whether he comes back. Steelers will never let him go - but he's been at it for 17 years and that's a long time. I think he's considering it.
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs Bills Wildcard weekend   Steelers vs Bills Wildcard weekend - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 15, 2024 7:30 pm

Then the defense is just going to fold up and give them a freebie to end the game. Cool. Fuck the NFL.

Shalieve5090 likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
Shalieve5090

Shalieve5090

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs Bills Wildcard weekend   Steelers vs Bills Wildcard weekend - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 15, 2024 7:31 pm

Better be the last we see of Tomlin

Mach1 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Great Randino

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs Bills Wildcard weekend   Steelers vs Bills Wildcard weekend - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 15, 2024 7:46 pm

Shalieve5090 wrote:
Honestly, its gonna be up to him.  He's either coming back and signing an extension or he's walking away.  But it will be his decision.

It's okay, Shalieve - I will understand if you "thumbs down" me. Steelers vs Bills Wildcard weekend - Page 8 1797695198
Back to top Go down
Shalieve5090

Shalieve5090

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs Bills Wildcard weekend   Steelers vs Bills Wildcard weekend - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 15, 2024 8:14 pm

Great Randino wrote:
Shalieve5090 wrote:
Honestly, its gonna be up to him.  He's either coming back and signing an extension or he's walking away.  But it will be his decision.

It's okay, Shalieve - I will understand if you "thumbs down" me. Steelers vs Bills Wildcard weekend - Page 8 1797695198

He should walk into traffic
Back to top Go down
Shalieve5090

Shalieve5090

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs Bills Wildcard weekend   Steelers vs Bills Wildcard weekend - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 15, 2024 9:48 pm

Tomlin walked off during post game when someone asked him about his contract. Dude is such a clown. He needs to go far far away
Back to top Go down
Mach1
Quest For Seven
Mach1

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs Bills Wildcard weekend   Steelers vs Bills Wildcard weekend - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 15, 2024 10:01 pm

Shalieve5090 wrote:
Tomlin walked off during post game when someone asked him about his contract. Dude is such a clown. He needs to go far far away

This team will never sniff a Super Bowl with Tomlin.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Master_Of_Puppets and Shalieve5090 like this post

Back to top Go down
Great Randino

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs Bills Wildcard weekend   Steelers vs Bills Wildcard weekend - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 15, 2024 10:04 pm

Mach1 wrote:
Shalieve5090 wrote:

If I were Tomlin I'd have told that reporter to go fuck herself. So, they are lucky they weren't interviewing me.

These reporters are so inappropriate.
Back to top Go down
SteelerFreak58

SteelerFreak58

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs Bills Wildcard weekend   Steelers vs Bills Wildcard weekend - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 15, 2024 10:06 pm

Shalieve5090 wrote:

Hope dude doesn't take to long to think about it. Either stay or go don't drag your feet.

Personally I want him gone but I have wanted that the last 4 years.

From what it sounds like it's completely up to him the FO and Art II want him back.
Back to top Go down
Shalieve5090

Shalieve5090

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs Bills Wildcard weekend   Steelers vs Bills Wildcard weekend - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 15, 2024 10:06 pm

Mach1 wrote:
Shalieve5090 wrote:

Truth. Shit they can't even get a playoff win let alone a super bowl
Back to top Go down
Shalieve5090

Shalieve5090

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs Bills Wildcard weekend   Steelers vs Bills Wildcard weekend - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 15, 2024 10:07 pm

SteelerFreak58 wrote:
Shalieve5090 wrote:

Hope dude doesn't take to long to think about it. Either stay or go don't drag your feet.

Personally I want him gone but I have wanted that the last 4 years.

From what it sounds like it's completely up to him the FO and Art II want him back.

I wish the Rooneys would sell. They clearly don't care about winning like they used to. They only care about not having a losing season. Its a joke what this franchise has become. They used to be a standard of excellence. Not so much anymore
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs Bills Wildcard weekend   Steelers vs Bills Wildcard weekend - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 16, 2024 3:38 am

It's become apparent that it would be in the best interest of all concerned if Tomlin would walk away because ownership is not going to fire/trade him.
He would benefit from an owner who would hire real coaches that he (Tomlin) could manage.
Right now he looks like the guy who has all but lost the locker room trying to cheer lead these guys up one more time.
His message is stale and his resistance to change is mind boggling. If you want to know what he will do listen to what he's saying and think opposite.
Examples: "we are not going to live in our fears" that's exactly what we do week in and week out.
"the standard is the standard" Great mike but WTF is the standard? Try not to lose?
"I'm gonna go with the guy who has the hot hand" Jaylen had 1 yard more than Najee on 4 less carries yet all year Najee got more carries. This year Jaylen-5.3 YPC and Najee-4.1 YPC
Receiving Najee-5.9
Jaylen-6.1
"we're gonna unleash hell" on ourselves and our fans
I could go on but it's not necessary.
The Steeler tradition has become same shit different season.

Mach1 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs Bills Wildcard weekend   Steelers vs Bills Wildcard weekend - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 16, 2024 4:33 am

Great Randino wrote:

Shocked really ? just 22/39 for 229 yds and a horrible int on 2nd down at the 4 was just brutal. there was zero reason to force that throw on 2nd down. to me he looked like the same rudolf we didnt even want on the team even as a backup not too long ago. with that said, i'm not putting this loss on mason alone and i seriously doubt mitch or kenny would have faired any better.
Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs Bills Wildcard weekend   Steelers vs Bills Wildcard weekend - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 16, 2024 4:42 am

how is it every year they add new players who seem to be upgrades , but yet they dont actually get any better ? Steelers vs Bills Wildcard weekend - Page 8 2829330259
its like throwing new parts at your car every year, yet it continues to have problems.
this gif sums up tomlins steelers pretty well

Steelers vs Bills Wildcard weekend - Page 8 200w.gif?cid=6c09b952ehquqfy987ziiku3627h2pzyj1nlcw4laf9oire4&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=200w

solardave likes this post

Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs Bills Wildcard weekend   Steelers vs Bills Wildcard weekend - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 16, 2024 5:48 am

I would invite the entire coaching staff to seek employment elsewhere except Tomlin. I would seek out a trade that could stack our draft.
Going forward with little to no changes in staff by just replacing Canada won't cut it.
STOP THE INSANITY.
Back to top Go down
Stella Nation

Stella Nation

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs Bills Wildcard weekend   Steelers vs Bills Wildcard weekend - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 16, 2024 6:58 am

The last 5 play-off games we're outscored 66-0 in the first quarter!
How about getting your team ready for the game Mike?

solardave and LambertWardSteel like this post

Back to top Go down
SteelerFreak58

SteelerFreak58

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs Bills Wildcard weekend   Steelers vs Bills Wildcard weekend - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 16, 2024 9:55 am

On to FA and the draft!!!Steelers vs Bills Wildcard weekend - Page 8 3562723908 fuck!
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs Bills Wildcard weekend   Steelers vs Bills Wildcard weekend - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 16, 2024 10:51 am

Stella Nation wrote:

He's proven that he can't do that Stella. Apparently he likes to spot points,what a nice guy and did you know he's NEVER had a losing season.....by definition.
Back to top Go down
Mach1
Quest For Seven
Mach1

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs Bills Wildcard weekend   Steelers vs Bills Wildcard weekend - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 16, 2024 10:58 am

Stella Nation wrote:

Unprepared is one of Tomlins staples. It's something we as fans have grown to expect every year, not being prepared to play a game. Or just flat out coached. Losing a couple games to cellar dwellers.
The Standard.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

SteelerFreak58 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Great Randino

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs Bills Wildcard weekend   Steelers vs Bills Wildcard weekend - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 16, 2024 1:45 pm

Master_Of_Puppets wrote:
Great Randino wrote:

Shocked  really ?  just  22/39 for 229 yds and a horrible int on 2nd down at the 4 was just brutal. there was zero reason to force that throw on 2nd down.  to me he looked like the same rudolf we didnt even want on the team even as a backup not too long ago. with that said, i'm not putting this loss on mason alone and i seriously doubt mitch or kenny would have faired any better.
It was a horrible pass, I agree. I really think though, they hamstrung him early on by running on 1st and 2nd down and then forcing him into 3rd and obvious-passing. When they started letting him pass on first down, things started to open up. That said, Mason is what he is. We've seen enough to see what he brings. But this is far from all on him.
Back to top Go down
Great Randino

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs Bills Wildcard weekend   Steelers vs Bills Wildcard weekend - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 16, 2024 1:47 pm

solardave wrote:
I would invite the entire coaching staff to seek employment elsewhere except Tomlin. I would seek out a trade that could stack our draft.
Going forward with little to no changes in staff by just replacing Canada won't cut it.
STOP THE INSANITY.
I'm 100% sure we will have a new OC and a new DC (okay - 99.5% sure). Beyond that, I certainly expect more changes (except for Danny Smith, he should be the last one out the door). I sure hope they go get good, up and coming coordinators! Don't get these guys that are older than me and been mediocre for 25 years!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs Bills Wildcard weekend   Steelers vs Bills Wildcard weekend - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Steelers vs Bills Wildcard weekend
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next