Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeWouldnt it be cool  Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Wouldnt it be cool

Go down 
+2
Buddha Bus
GBpack2011
6 posters
AuthorMessage
GBpack2011
Xtreme Newb

Wouldnt it be cool  Empty
PostSubject: Wouldnt it be cool    Wouldnt it be cool  EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 3:33 pm

To have a rematch? Packers are 9-0 while the Steelers are 7-3. I think it is very possible. I hope Big Ben's thumb is okay and heals fast. You guys are playing well once again, typical Steelers football. Hope you guys go far again. I know there are Steeler fans who have sour grapes from last season at the Packers. Don't take it that way, you guys have more rings then we do and you could very well beat us in the super bowl if we play again this season. The Steelers are a class act football team.
Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Wouldnt it be cool    Wouldnt it be cool  EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 3:42 pm

Thanks, GB! You're team is a class act as well. I'd love nothing more than another crack at the Pack, but your team is looking unstoppable right now. I can only hope the Steelers can start firing on all cylinders close to what Rodgers and the Pack have this year so far. My team has shown some improvement lately, but they still have a little bit to go to be Super Bowl ready, especially against Green Bay.

Here's to the possible "Rematch of the Century" and great game if it happens. Wouldnt it be cool  230572241

I just hope we come out on top this time. Wouldnt it be cool  2981382511

Back to top Go down
SteelersYak

SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: Wouldnt it be cool    Wouldnt it be cool  EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 5:07 pm

I would love a rematch with the Pack, especially since I can't stand most of the players on their team (I think Rodgers is a huge doucher).

An ideal playoff run would include playing the Pats, Ravens, and Packers (and winning all 3)

Xtreme Newb

PostSubject: Re: Wouldnt it be cool    Wouldnt it be cool  EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 5:16 pm

BGSU A Dub wrote:
I would love a rematch with the Pack, especially since I can't stand most of the players on their team (I think Rodgers is a huge doucher).

An ideal playoff run would include playing the Pats, Ravens, and Packers (and winning all 3)
Rodgers is a good guy. If you met him you wouldn't think that way. I like your team and have the utmost respect for them. I love Troy Polamalu. He is a class act. No hard feelings against Pittsburgh.
Back to top Go down
vasteeler

vasteeler

PostSubject: Re: Wouldnt it be cool    Wouldnt it be cool  EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 6:33 pm

it would be cool to have a rematch. i like the packers, they are my favorite nfc team by far. the packers are rolling right now and we are getting closer each week. i think when all is said and done there will be a rematch

"Zed's dead, baby. Zed's dead." - Butch
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Wouldnt it be cool    Wouldnt it be cool  EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 7:46 pm

I'd love a rematch with the Packers. Our secondary is playing much better this year. We wouldn't be able to shut the Packers' offense down, but hopefully we could contain it.

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
fer69

fer69

PostSubject: Re: Wouldnt it be cool    Wouldnt it be cool  EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 9:04 pm

vasteeler wrote:
it would be cool to have a rematch. i like the packers, they are my favorite nfc team by far. the packers are rolling right now and we are getting closer each week. i think when all is said and done there will be a rematch

Wouldnt it be cool  1090244

if that happens i'm gonna buy you a 30 pack of busch light and a bottle of the best tequila out there tequila don julio 1942
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Wouldnt it be cool    Wouldnt it be cool  EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 9:59 pm

fer69 wrote:
if that happens i'm gonna buy you a 30 pack of busch light and a bottle of the best tequila out there tequila don julio 1942
You might as well just send the Busch Light to me. I'm the only one who will drink it. Wouldnt it be cool  3798349058

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Wouldnt it be cool    Wouldnt it be cool  EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 4:49 am

Wallace108 wrote:
fer69 wrote:
You might as well just send the Busch Light to me. I'm the only one who will drink it. Wouldnt it be cool  3798349058

Cue Mom's call of "dibs" on the tequila..... Wouldnt it be cool  1797695198

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wouldnt it be cool    Wouldnt it be cool  Empty

Back to top Go down

Wouldnt it be cool
Page 1 of 1