Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeArians not retiring type now Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Arians not retiring type now

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wallace108

Wallace108

Arians not retiring type now Empty
PostSubject: Arians not retiring type now   Arians not retiring type now EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 12:25 am

Monday, November 21, 2011
By Ron Cook, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

Offensive coordinator Bruce Arians spent the Steelers' off weekend at his Reynolds Plantation home in Greensboro, Ga., a spectacular golfing community on Lake Oconee, about halfway between Atlanta and Augusta. At this time a year ago, he couldn't wait to retire and move there full time. In fact, after the 2010 season, he told coach Mike Tomlin he was done after 36 years in coaching. Tomlin and quarterback Ben Roethlisberger quickly and quietly talked him out of quitting.

And now?

"We'll see how it goes the rest of the season, but it's looking like I'll try coaching again next year," Arians said Sunday. "These young guys have made it so much fun for me."

So have a 7-3 record and a share of first place in the AFC North Division.

Read more: http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/11325/1191473-87-0.stm#ixzz1ePOZkAT2
---------------------------------------------------------

Two quotes from the article stood out to me. You probably already know where I'm going with this. Arians not retiring type now 3798349058

Quote :
"There's never a doubt when I call a play that it will be successful," Arians said. "It's just a matter of us executing against the defense."

He's perfect. If something doesn't work, it's all the players' fault. Never his.

Here's what he said regarding all the hate for him, which is less right now but could return:

Quote :
"Oh, I know that," Arians said, a chuckle in his voice. "I understand how that goes. But I've never backed away from it. I love having that bull's eye on my back."

He seems to be OK with the hate. I wouldn't wanna disappoint him. Arians not retiring type now 1664291743

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
SteelersYak

SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: Arians not retiring type now   Arians not retiring type now EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 12:27 am

I'm sure Truckypoo will be happy to hear that he is actually making BA happy Arians not retiring type now 1797695198

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Arians not retiring type now   Arians not retiring type now EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 12:27 am

BGSU A Dub wrote:
I'm sure Truckypoo will be happy to hear that he is actually making BA happy Arians not retiring type now 1797695198
Arians not retiring type now 1664291743

Arians would be a big fan of Truck.

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arians not retiring type now   Arians not retiring type now Empty

Back to top Go down

Arians not retiring type now
Page 1 of 1