Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeRandy Moss - says he is RETIRING  Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Randy Moss - says he is RETIRING

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

Randy Moss - says he is RETIRING  Empty
PostSubject: Randy Moss - says he is RETIRING    Randy Moss - says he is RETIRING  EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 3:22 pm

Shocked http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/Star-WR-Randy-Moss-decides-to-retire-after-13-seasons-080111?GT1=39002 Shocked

Future Hall of Fame wide receiver Randy Moss decided Monday to retire from the NFL after 13 seasons.

Randy Moss - says he is RETIRING  Moss-pi_20101006101144_202_97
I'M DONE!

Journey through Randy Moss' 13 tumultuous NFL seasons.

The NFL Network confirmed a report by ESPN, both citing Moss' agent, Joel Segal.

The 34-year-old became a free agent after playing for the New England Patriots, Minnesota Vikings and Tennessee Titans last season. Moss only caught six passes for 80 yards in the final eight games of the season with Tennessee.

"After weighing his options and contemplating offers, he's decided to retire," said Segal, according to ESPN. The veteran wideout had been looking to make a deal with a contending team, his agent said.

Moss leaves the NFL having recorded 954 career receptions for 14,858 yards and 153 touchdowns.

The native of Rand, West Virginia, was drafted 21st overall in 1998 by the Minnesota Vikings out of Marshall University. He was named Offensive Rookie of the Year in 1998, and went on to make seven Pro Bowl appearances.

Moss, one of the best deep threats in NFL history, currently ranks second all-time in receiving touchdowns, eighth all-time in career receptions and ninth all-time with a yards-per-game average of 73.6.

(click the link above to read more)

Why is it when ever someone retires from the NFL they tend to put the 'Futre HOFer' moniker in front of their name? Are we really sure he matches up to his counterparts who are already there?

I mean really how many SB Rings does he have?

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION Randy Moss - says he is RETIRING  3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
vasteeler

vasteeler

PostSubject: Re: Randy Moss - says he is RETIRING    Randy Moss - says he is RETIRING  EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 3:46 pm

he'll be back
Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Randy Moss - says he is RETIRING    Randy Moss - says he is RETIRING  EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 5:37 pm

stlrtruck wrote:
Shocked http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/Star-WR-Randy-Moss-decides-to-retire-after-13-seasons-080111?GT1=39002 Shocked

Future Hall of Fame wide receiver Randy Moss decided Monday to retire from the NFL after 13 seasons.

Randy Moss - says he is RETIRING  Moss-pi_20101006101144_202_97
I'M DONE!

Journey through Randy Moss' 13 tumultuous NFL seasons.

The NFL Network confirmed a report by ESPN, both citing Moss' agent, Joel Segal.

The 34-year-old became a free agent after playing for the New England Patriots, Minnesota Vikings and Tennessee Titans last season. Moss only caught six passes for 80 yards in the final eight games of the season with Tennessee.

"After weighing his options and contemplating offers, he's decided to retire," said Segal, according to ESPN. The veteran wideout had been looking to make a deal with a contending team, his agent said.

Moss leaves the NFL having recorded 954 career receptions for 14,858 yards and 153 touchdowns.

The native of Rand, West Virginia, was drafted 21st overall in 1998 by the Minnesota Vikings out of Marshall University. He was named Offensive Rookie of the Year in 1998, and went on to make seven Pro Bowl appearances.

Moss, one of the best deep threats in NFL history, currently ranks second all-time in receiving touchdowns, eighth all-time in career receptions and ninth all-time with a yards-per-game average of 73.6.

(click the link above to read more)

Why is it when ever someone retires from the NFL they tend to put the 'Futre HOFer' moniker in front of their name? Are we really sure he matches up to his counterparts who are already there?

I mean really how many SB Rings does he have?

HEY! He has just as many as T.O.! Randy Moss - says he is RETIRING  124247948

What? T.O. has how many rings? Uuuuuuhhhhhhhhh.... nevermind. Randy Moss - says he is RETIRING  1664291743

Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Randy Moss - says he is RETIRING    Randy Moss - says he is RETIRING  EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 11:48 pm

Don’t buy into Moss’ retirement talk

By Jason Cole

I might believe that Randy Moss is retiring, except I know this is the move of someone behaving like a petulant child.

Over the past five days, Moss has been told by not one, but two teams that they preferred someone else over him. In both cases, it was someone Moss thought he was better than. When the New England Patriots traded for Chad Ochocinco and the New York Jets signed Plaxico Burress, Moss decided to take his Hall-of-Fame talent and go home.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=Ar4et8IklisPpTtgw7fnQ4pDubYF?slug=jc-cole_randy_moss_retirement_return080111

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Randy Moss - says he is RETIRING    Randy Moss - says he is RETIRING  Empty

Back to top Go down

Randy Moss - says he is RETIRING
Page 1 of 1