Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeCarter talks that 'thing called quit,' Moss fires back Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Carter talks that 'thing called quit,' Moss fires back

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

Carter talks that 'thing called quit,' Moss fires back Empty
PostSubject: Carter talks that 'thing called quit,' Moss fires back   Carter talks that 'thing called quit,' Moss fires back EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 6:15 pm

By Dan Hanzus NFL.com
Published: Feb. 14, 2012 at 01:51 p.m. Updated: Feb. 14, 2012 at 05:49 p.m.

Many Lambeau moons ago, Randy Moss and Cris Carter teamed to form one of the most dynamic wide receiving combinations in NFL history.

You'd think this would form some kind of brotherhood. But after the events of Tuesday, apparently not.

It started in the morning, when Carter offered his (quite valid) concerns of Moss, who announced his intention to return to the NFL on Monday after a one-year layoff.

“The one thing you have to address with Randy Moss is not a conditioning thing," Carter said on "Mike & Mike in the Morning" (via ESPN.com). "It's not an age thing. It needs to be addressed. I believe it's the elephant in the room. It's that thing called quit.

(Read More:) http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d826f59b1/article/carter-talks-that-thing-called-quit-moss-fires-back?module=HP11_headline_stack

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"And Randy, not like any other superstar I've met, he has more quit in him than any of those other players," Carter went on. "So I need to address that."

Carter talks that 'thing called quit,' Moss fires back 1549491426

Sounds like Chris Carter is still bitter about his time with Moss as a young Viking. Funny, but true as hell. Carter talks that 'thing called quit,' Moss fires back 1797695198

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1