Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeCornhole/Tailgate Toss/Baggo fans Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Cornhole/Tailgate Toss/Baggo fans

Go down 
+5
stlrtruck
vasteeler
Bays
Wallace108
Buddha Bus
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

Cornhole/Tailgate Toss/Baggo fans Empty
PostSubject: Cornhole/Tailgate Toss/Baggo fans   Cornhole/Tailgate Toss/Baggo fans EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 9:46 am

This may be the coolest thing ever. Shocked

I need a set.

http://www.barchefs.com/glowing-cornhole-tailgate-toss-two-board-set/

Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Cornhole/Tailgate Toss/Baggo fans   Cornhole/Tailgate Toss/Baggo fans EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 9:59 am

I think I just had a religious experience. Cornhole/Tailgate Toss/Baggo fans 2605341373

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Cornhole/Tailgate Toss/Baggo fans   Cornhole/Tailgate Toss/Baggo fans EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 10:02 am

Wallace108 wrote:
I think I just had a religious experience. Cornhole/Tailgate Toss/Baggo fans 2605341373

I'm seriously considering buying one on credit. The only thing holding me from doing it is the knowledge that I will be murdered by my wife shortly thereafter. Cornhole/Tailgate Toss/Baggo fans 3798349058

Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Cornhole/Tailgate Toss/Baggo fans   Cornhole/Tailgate Toss/Baggo fans EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 10:04 am

Buddha Bus wrote:
Wallace108 wrote:

I'm seriously considering buying one on credit. The only thing holding me from doing it is the knowledge that I will be murdered by my wife shortly thereafter. Cornhole/Tailgate Toss/Baggo fans 3798349058
Beer and cornhole. No better way to go out. Cornhole/Tailgate Toss/Baggo fans 2087824411

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
Bays

Bays

PostSubject: Re: Cornhole/Tailgate Toss/Baggo fans   Cornhole/Tailgate Toss/Baggo fans EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 1:29 pm

What a coincidence. Cookout and cornhole today.

God I love the summer Cornhole/Tailgate Toss/Baggo fans 3798349058

vasteeler

PostSubject: Re: Cornhole/Tailgate Toss/Baggo fans   Cornhole/Tailgate Toss/Baggo fans EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 10:47 am

thats awesome, not $450 awesome, but still awesome

"Zed's dead, baby. Zed's dead." - Butch
Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Cornhole/Tailgate Toss/Baggo fans   Cornhole/Tailgate Toss/Baggo fans EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 10:58 am

Buddha Bus wrote:
Wallace108 wrote:

Figures you would need a light to find the hole Cornhole/Tailgate Toss/Baggo fans 3798349058

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION Cornhole/Tailgate Toss/Baggo fans 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
Bays

Bays

PostSubject: Re: Cornhole/Tailgate Toss/Baggo fans   Cornhole/Tailgate Toss/Baggo fans EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 9:00 pm

Bought a nice Steelers cornhole set today. $50 bucks. Looks great.

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Cornhole/Tailgate Toss/Baggo fans   Cornhole/Tailgate Toss/Baggo fans EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 4:12 pm

Well...... I went ahead and actually ordered one of these puppies. May God have mercy on my impulse-buying soul. Cornhole/Tailgate Toss/Baggo fans 1505004552

Somebody should probably buy me a shock collar. Cornhole/Tailgate Toss/Baggo fans 1797695198

Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Cornhole/Tailgate Toss/Baggo fans   Cornhole/Tailgate Toss/Baggo fans EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 4:15 pm

Buddha Bus wrote:
Well...... I went ahead and actually ordered one of these puppies. May God have mercy on my impulse-buying soul. Cornhole/Tailgate Toss/Baggo fans 1505004552

Somebody should probably buy me a shock collar. Cornhole/Tailgate Toss/Baggo fans 1797695198

Where's Mom when you need her.

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION Cornhole/Tailgate Toss/Baggo fans 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Cornhole/Tailgate Toss/Baggo fans   Cornhole/Tailgate Toss/Baggo fans EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 4:19 pm

stlrtruck wrote:
Buddha Bus wrote:

My evil side distracted her with an MST3K project while it possessed me and took control of my credit card.

I wonder if I can file a false charges claim for a stolen credit card? Cornhole/Tailgate Toss/Baggo fans 3135543967

Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Cornhole/Tailgate Toss/Baggo fans   Cornhole/Tailgate Toss/Baggo fans EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 4:49 pm

Oh, and Wally....... I fully expect you to be attending services at my house every Sunday. You can even bring your own "holy water". Can I get an "amen"? Cornhole/Tailgate Toss/Baggo fans 1426860608 Cornhole/Tailgate Toss/Baggo fans 1797695198

Back to top Go down
SteelCityMom

SteelCityMom

PostSubject: Re: Cornhole/Tailgate Toss/Baggo fans   Cornhole/Tailgate Toss/Baggo fans EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 5:06 pm

Buddha Bus wrote:
stlrtruck wrote:
Buddha Bus wrote:

My evil side distracted her with an MST3K project while it possessed me and took control of my credit card.

I wonder if I can file a false charges claim for a stolen credit card? Cornhole/Tailgate Toss/Baggo fans 3135543967

What's sad is, I was literally distracted at this moment by MST3K related issues.

But hey, your money isn't my money, so spend away! I'd neuter Jon if he ever got one though. Cornhole/Tailgate Toss/Baggo fans 3798349058

Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Cornhole/Tailgate Toss/Baggo fans   Cornhole/Tailgate Toss/Baggo fans EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 5:18 pm

SteelCityMom wrote:
Buddha Bus wrote:
stlrtruck wrote:
Buddha Bus wrote:

What's sad is, I was literally distracted at this moment by MST3K related issues.

But hey, your money isn't my money, so spend away! I'd neuter Jon if he ever got one though. Cornhole/Tailgate Toss/Baggo fans 3798349058

I'd neuter him just for showering with dogs..... oh, you mean...... Cornhole/Tailgate Toss/Baggo fans 294855916

Back to top Go down
Bays

Bays

PostSubject: Re: Cornhole/Tailgate Toss/Baggo fans   Cornhole/Tailgate Toss/Baggo fans EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 5:44 pm

This thing was worth it. Get a bunch of people together and have a tourney.

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Cornhole/Tailgate Toss/Baggo fans   Cornhole/Tailgate Toss/Baggo fans EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 5:59 pm

bayz101 wrote:

I really can't wait. We once did a league season of Baggo/Cornhole with 8 teams. The winners got cash and the number one scoring player for the season won a brand new cornhole set of their own. It was mostly a lot of drunken fun. This would only increase that to mild orgasmic levels. Cornhole/Tailgate Toss/Baggo fans 3798349058

Back to top Go down
Bays

Bays

PostSubject: Re: Cornhole/Tailgate Toss/Baggo fans   Cornhole/Tailgate Toss/Baggo fans EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 6:06 pm

Buddha Bus wrote:
bayz101 wrote:

I really can't wait. We once did a league season of Baggo/Cornhole with 8 teams. The winners got cash and the number one scoring player for the season won a brand new cornhole set of their own. It was mostly a lot of drunken fun. This would only increase that to mild orgasmic levels. Cornhole/Tailgate Toss/Baggo fans 3798349058

We have some of the cornhole sets set up outside of the factory, and we play a tourney on break. Pretty fun.

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Cornhole/Tailgate Toss/Baggo fans   Cornhole/Tailgate Toss/Baggo fans EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 6:11 pm

bayz101 wrote:
Buddha Bus wrote:
bayz101 wrote:

We have some of the cornhole sets set up outside of the factory, and we play a tourney on break. Pretty fun.

I'm just hoping I get the damn thing before next Saturday's Old Tyme Days parade and our annual cookout/party. I can't wait to play Cornhole in the dark. (Yet another bone. Cornhole/Tailgate Toss/Baggo fans 2981382511 )

Back to top Go down
Bays

Bays

PostSubject: Re: Cornhole/Tailgate Toss/Baggo fans   Cornhole/Tailgate Toss/Baggo fans EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 6:18 pm

Keep the bones coming (there ya go) Cornhole/Tailgate Toss/Baggo fans 1664291743

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Cornhole/Tailgate Toss/Baggo fans   Cornhole/Tailgate Toss/Baggo fans EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 4:23 pm

MY LIGHTED CORNHOLE SET ARRIVED BY UPS TODAY!!! Cornhole/Tailgate Toss/Baggo fans 1372836603

See you next year, suckers! Cornhole/Tailgate Toss/Baggo fans 2000130356

Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Cornhole/Tailgate Toss/Baggo fans   Cornhole/Tailgate Toss/Baggo fans EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 6:15 pm

So I unpacked my new cornhole boards and, as my luck would fucking have it, one of the boards is cracked/split on one side. Cornhole/Tailgate Toss/Baggo fans 1505004552

At least the company I bought them from is working with me to allow me to still use it temporarily this weekend before shipping back for a replacement. I think it'll hold up until then with some duct tape. I just have to send some photos of the shipping damage to them tonight and he said I could get it replaced.

Sometimes I wonder why the hell I even get out of bed in the morning. No

Back to top Go down
Bays

Bays

PostSubject: Re: Cornhole/Tailgate Toss/Baggo fans   Cornhole/Tailgate Toss/Baggo fans EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 6:19 pm

Buddha Bus wrote:
So I unpacked my new cornhole boards and, as my luck would fucking have it, one of the boards is cracked/split on one side. Cornhole/Tailgate Toss/Baggo fans 1505004552

At least the company I bought them from is working with me to allow me to still use it temporarily this weekend before shipping back for a replacement. I think it'll hold up until then with some duct tape. I just have to send some photos of the shipping damage to them tonight and he said I could get it replaced.

That sucks...I bought a Steelers set for about 50 bucks earlier this summer, and now i'm building my own. I have led lights all over my house, so I might customize things a bit.

They better send you a new set, that's an expensive piece you bought. I'm jealous.

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Cornhole/Tailgate Toss/Baggo fans   Cornhole/Tailgate Toss/Baggo fans EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 6:23 pm

bayz101 wrote:
Buddha Bus wrote:

That sucks...I bought a Steelers set for about 50 bucks earlier this summer, and now i'm building my own. I have led lights all over my house, so I might customize things a bit.

The things look really cool lit up. They both still work as do the remotes for them. Damn shame it was damaged. I hope the replacement makes it here in better shape.

Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Cornhole/Tailgate Toss/Baggo fans   Cornhole/Tailgate Toss/Baggo fans EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 6:26 pm

Buddha Bus wrote:
It's called karma. ...

Buddha Bus wrote:
MY LIGHTED CORNHOLE SET ARRIVED BY UPS TODAY!!! Cornhole/Tailgate Toss/Baggo fans 1372836603

Cornhole/Tailgate Toss/Baggo fans 1378315869

Seriously though, that sucks. I hate when you get excited about something and then something happens to shit on it.

Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Cornhole/Tailgate Toss/Baggo fans   Cornhole/Tailgate Toss/Baggo fans EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 6:36 pm

Wallace108 wrote:
Buddha Bus wrote:
It's called karma. ...

Buddha Bus wrote:

Cornhole/Tailgate Toss/Baggo fans 1378315869

Seriously though, that sucks. I hate when you get excited about something and then something happens to shit on it.

It sucks, but what can I do? Cornhole/Tailgate Toss/Baggo fans 2087824411

At least it looks like I won't have to fight for a replacement.

P.S.- You're officially uninvited to my weekly awesome drunken Cornhole parties. It's called karma. Cornhole/Tailgate Toss/Baggo fans 568088689

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cornhole/Tailgate Toss/Baggo fans   Cornhole/Tailgate Toss/Baggo fans Empty

Back to top Go down

Cornhole/Tailgate Toss/Baggo fans
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next