Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeBen getting praise from Haley Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Ben getting praise from Haley

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bays

Bays

Ben getting praise from Haley Empty
PostSubject: Ben getting praise from Haley   Ben getting praise from Haley EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 3:59 pm

Ed B.

Todd Haley spoke for about 13 minutes to us today and said he believes the offense is off to a good start in training camp....

He said the players appear to have learned the new offense, and that he feels confident with Ben Roethlisberger running it. “I’ve heard people say it’s a quarterback league and in 16, 17 years coaching I really believe that . . . Ben is in that group of top guys, he’s proven that from day one in the NFL.

Ben handling that snap makes it fun for us offensive coaches . . . We feel good about our start.”

Art Rooney said early in the year that he would like to see Roethlisberger sacked fewer times and perhaps even scale back the scrambling.

But Haley said “I haven’t had any of those talks with the organization. I’m just really excited about working with Ben. We’re off to a real good start. If you have a guy who is a proven winner, who knows how to move the football up and down the field and get everybody in place, that’s a huge asset. Just like everybody else, we’re going to play to his strengths but at the same time do things to give him the best chance to succeed.”

http://plus.sites.post-gazette.com/i...ey-praises-ben

Bays

PostSubject: Re: Ben getting praise from Haley   Ben getting praise from Haley EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 4:15 pm

This is obviously a false report, by the way. Ben and Haley can't get along. Ben getting praise from Haley 1401235891

SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: Ben getting praise from Haley   Ben getting praise from Haley EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 11:24 pm

We'll see what they are saying after the first loss......

So I'll address this next year. Ben getting praise from Haley 1797695198

Galax Steeler

PostSubject: Re: Ben getting praise from Haley   Ben getting praise from Haley EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 5:09 am

I hope it really works out I would love to see alot more of Ben running the offense.

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Ben getting praise from Haley   Ben getting praise from Haley EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 8:33 am

Is this reverse psychology for Haley? Ben stated earlier in OTA that he didn't like the offense, etc., and now Haley is giving Ben praise to possibly bring him up and on the same page?

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION Ben getting praise from Haley 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ben getting praise from Haley   Ben getting praise from Haley Empty

Back to top Go down

Ben getting praise from Haley
Page 1 of 1