Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeSpread the word ... Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Spread the word ...

Go down 
+2
steelerdude15
Wallace108
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Wallace108

Wallace108

Spread the word ... Empty
PostSubject: Spread the word ...   Spread the word ... EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 5:20 pm

With the new season upon us, it's time for some serious Steelers talk. We're entering our second season here at Steelers Xtreme, and it should be wild as always. Everybody spread the word on Twitter, Facebook, or among your friends. Now would be a great time for new members to join the discussions.

--------------------------------
On Twitter: https://twitter.com/steelersxtreme
On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Steelers-Xtreme-Forum/199606956743722

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
steelerdude15

steelerdude15

PostSubject: Re: Spread the word ...   Spread the word ... EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 5:25 pm

Don't tell them to join. This place is getting too sassy according to Wally, we have a ginger at the boards, and there's a guy who runs around dressed as clown blowing his mic and pisses everywhere, this place has gone to Hell. Spread the word ... 1797695198

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Spread the word ...   Spread the word ... EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 10:48 pm

steelerdude15 wrote:
Don't tell them to join. This place is getting too sassy according to Wally, we have a ginger at the boards, and there's a guy who runs around dressed as clown blowing his mic and pisses everywhere, this place has gone to Hell. Spread the word ... 1797695198

Says the guy who would sleep with a Keebler Elf to get his fix of chocolate chip cookies.

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
Gingerchip

Gingerchip

PostSubject: Re: Spread the word ...   Spread the word ... EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 1:49 am

If I'm going to be spreading, I want paid!!!

When I posted this the first time, I went back to read my post and realized that I omitted "the word" after spreading. Embarassed

Good thing I caught this --- this is a family board afterall.

Spread the word ... We_bel10
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Spread the word ...   Spread the word ... EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 2:00 am

Gingerchip wrote:
If I'm going to be spreading, I want paid!!!

When I posted this the first time, I went back to read my post and realized that I omitted "the word" after spreading. Embarassed

Good thing I caught this --- this is a family board afterall.

Ginger, you may have caught it, but you didn't fix it. Spread the word ... 1549491426

The good news is that you've now earned an entry in the Out of Context thread.

Back to top Go down
The Dude
Xtreme Newb

PostSubject: Re: Spread the word ...   Spread the word ... EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 10:27 am

The Dude got a private msg on another steeler site...was invited to steelersxtreme....glad to be here....but take it easy on the new guy...The aggression will not stand man

Spread the word ... 3056903510

Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Spread the word ...   Spread the word ... EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 11:37 am

The Dude wrote:

The Dude got a private msg on another steeler site...was invited to steelersxtreme....glad to be here....but take it easy on the new guy...The aggression will not stand man

LOL ... welcome to the Xtreme community, Dude. If you're seeing any "aggression" here, it's all joking around. This is a laid-back Steelers community, and we like to tease each other quite a bit. But it's all in good fun.

Back to top Go down
Bays

Bays

PostSubject: Re: Spread the word ...   Spread the word ... EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 11:40 am

The Dude wrote:

El Duderino! Welcome to the forum. Enjoy your time here.

Bays

PostSubject: Re: Spread the word ...   Spread the word ... EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 11:41 am

Damn. I really need a new "welcome" phrase. "Enjoy your time here" sound too much like a welcoming into rehab. Spread the word ... 1664291743

If you have any questions or comments, dude, feel free to ask.

Xtreme Newb

PostSubject: Re: Spread the word ...   Spread the word ... EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 12:00 pm

The Dude believes the rehab is only for quitters...and in no way is the Dude a quitter...man
Back to top Go down
SteelCityMom

SteelCityMom

PostSubject: Re: Spread the word ...   Spread the word ... EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 12:03 pm

And we promise not to pee on your rug...all of us except for Buddha that is.

Bays

Bays

PostSubject: Re: Spread the word ...   Spread the word ... EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 12:23 pm

Spread the word ... 1664291743

The room really ties the room together, you can't piss on it.

steelerdude15

PostSubject: Re: Spread the word ...   Spread the word ... EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 3:09 pm

Wallace108 wrote:
steelerdude15 wrote:

Says the guy who would sleep with a Keebler Elf to get his fix of chocolate chip cookies.

Hey man, I have to do what I have to do. Spread the word ... 1797695198

PostSubject: Re: Spread the word ...   Spread the word ... Empty

Back to top Go down

Spread the word ...
Page 1 of 1