Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeWoodley practices, Harrison doesn’t Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Woodley practices, Harrison doesn’t

Go down 
+2
Drizztbob
Buddha Bus
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

Woodley practices, Harrison doesn’t Empty
PostSubject: Woodley practices, Harrison doesn’t   Woodley practices, Harrison doesn’t EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 6:19 pm

Posted by Teresa Varley on December 12, 2012 – 4:14 pm

Linebacker LaMarr Woodley was a full participant in practice on Wednesday, with hopes of returning to action this week after missing the last two games with an ankle injury.

“I did everything today,” said Woodley. “I practiced the whole time from individuals to every team period. So I was out there the entire time.”

Woodley injured the ankle in the second quarter against Cleveland on Nov. 25, and missed the Baltimore and San Diego games.

“It’s always tough watching from the sideline, but when you’re on the sideline, you can do a lot,” said Woodley. “It’s almost like I was a player/coach. So when Jason Worilds was out there, I was telling him things that maybe I can see, what the offensive tackle was doing, just being out there helping one and other.”

(Read More:) http://blog.steelers.com/2012/12/12/woodley-practices-harrison-doesnt/

Back to top Go down
Drizztbob

Drizztbob

PostSubject: Re: Woodley practices, Harrison doesn’t   Woodley practices, Harrison doesn’t EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 9:07 pm

Shocking, a TEAM player.

fer69

fer69

PostSubject: Re: Woodley practices, Harrison doesn’t   Woodley practices, Harrison doesn’t EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 10:44 pm

Who's Woodley? Woodley practices, Harrison doesn’t 3798349058

F@(k Wallace.. Throw it to Miller
Back to top Go down
Galax Steeler

Galax Steeler

PostSubject: Re: Woodley practices, Harrison doesn’t   Woodley practices, Harrison doesn’t EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 4:35 am

Sounds like he is getting back in time with Harrison being out of practice. Harrison is just sick so maybe he will be ready to go come Sunday.

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Woodley practices, Harrison doesn’t   Woodley practices, Harrison doesn’t EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 4:40 am

Galax Steeler wrote:
Sounds like he is getting back in time with Harrison being out of practice. Harrison is just sick so maybe he will be ready to go come Sunday.

I'm sure Harrison will be a go come game time. A little illness won't keep that beast off the field, unless he's puking his internal organs out all over it. Woodley practices, Harrison doesn’t 1797695198

Back to top Go down
Drizztbob

Drizztbob

PostSubject: Re: Woodley practices, Harrison doesn’t   Woodley practices, Harrison doesn’t EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 10:05 am

Even then, he would only be listed as questionable.

Butch
Xtreme Newb

PostSubject: Re: Woodley practices, Harrison doesn’t   Woodley practices, Harrison doesn’t EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 10:32 am

Buddha Bus wrote:
Galax Steeler wrote:

I'm sure Harrison will be a go come game time. A little illness won't keep that beast off the field, unless he's puking his internal organs out all over it. Woodley practices, Harrison doesn’t 1797695198

I dunno Dwight White once played in a Superbowl with a flu. Just sayin'
Back to top Go down
steelerdude15

steelerdude15

PostSubject: Re: Woodley practices, Harrison doesn’t   Woodley practices, Harrison doesn’t EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 2:54 pm

Buddha Bus wrote:
Galax Steeler wrote:

I don't think that would stop him either. Woodley practices, Harrison doesn’t 1797695198

PostSubject: Re: Woodley practices, Harrison doesn’t   Woodley practices, Harrison doesn’t Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1