Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeStrip District Strippers (Gameballs) and Pike Place Market Fish (Goats) - Page 2 Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Strip District Strippers (Gameballs) and Pike Place Market Fish (Goats)

Go down 
+18
Stella Nation
solardave
DesertSteel
El-Gonzo Jackson
tony hipchest
pczach
lotas
Steeler-in-west
njsteeler87v2
WCSteeler
Steel Peon
SteelerSpartan
SoCalFan
Rick5895
ImperialFan
BlackAndGold
Fire Arians
jak341
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ImperialFan

ImperialFan

Strip District Strippers (Gameballs) and Pike Place Market Fish (Goats) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strip District Strippers (Gameballs) and Pike Place Market Fish (Goats)   Strip District Strippers (Gameballs) and Pike Place Market Fish (Goats) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 1:30 am

DesertSteel wrote:
Steeler-in-west wrote:
horrible game, worst loss of the season because it we had it in our hands. it was a pivotal game. now we got to run the table (at the very least lose no more than one more) or else its over.

great game Wheaton
Terrible performance by the secondary again. Blake and Cockrell - bad game. I can't believe Boykin is worse than these guys.

No way.......... the Ravens was the worst loss, by far.

In terms of importance the loss to the Chiefs was the worst and every other AFC team really. Our poor conference play could leave us on the wrong side of a tie breaker

solardave

Strip District Strippers (Gameballs) and Pike Place Market Fish (Goats) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strip District Strippers (Gameballs) and Pike Place Market Fish (Goats)   Strip District Strippers (Gameballs) and Pike Place Market Fish (Goats) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 1:46 am

ImperialFan wrote:
Ball- Wheaton

Goat- Tomlin, Blake, Blake, Brown, Blake and Tomlin.

You can't use Tomlin twice. It's against the rules. Strip District Strippers (Gameballs) and Pike Place Market Fish (Goats) - Page 2 1797695198
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Strip District Strippers (Gameballs) and Pike Place Market Fish (Goats)   Strip District Strippers (Gameballs) and Pike Place Market Fish (Goats) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 1:57 am

I recorded the game and probably won';t watch it today so I can't say much except I saw 2 PI non calls in the first and beginning of the second quarter. (I was not surprised Simms didn't comment on either one, just like they never happened. Strip District Strippers (Gameballs) and Pike Place Market Fish (Goats) - Page 2 2913999526

And this before I shut up: WE NEED CORNERS. What we have are more like coroners because they bury us every other game.
Back to top Go down
ImperialFan

ImperialFan

PostSubject: Re: Strip District Strippers (Gameballs) and Pike Place Market Fish (Goats)   Strip District Strippers (Gameballs) and Pike Place Market Fish (Goats) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 2:08 am

solardave wrote:
I recorded the game and probably won';t watch it today so I can't say much except I saw 2 PI non calls in the first and beginning of the second quarter. (I was not surprised Simms didn't comment on either one, just like they never happened. Strip District Strippers (Gameballs) and Pike Place Market Fish (Goats) - Page 2 2913999526

And this before I shut up: WE NEED CORNERS. What we have are more like coroners because they bury us every other game.

I bet they planned on Golson starting this season, its a shame he had to have his growth stunted, we will end the season with about as good of a secondary as we had last year.

pczach

PostSubject: Re: Strip District Strippers (Gameballs) and Pike Place Market Fish (Goats)   Strip District Strippers (Gameballs) and Pike Place Market Fish (Goats) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 6:45 am

Richard Sherman mugged AB for most of that game, and had his hands on him slowing him down the entire game. That had a huge effect on the game. The Seahawks tried to manhandle the Steelers receivers.

With that said, the non-call that infuriated me the most was when Antonio Brown was running a crossing pattern, and Bobby Wagner grabbed him with nothing but open turf in front of him. I could understand the refs not seeing it if the ball was thrown to a different part of the field. But the pass was thrown to AB! It is not possible for multiple refs to not see the best WR in the league crossing the middle of the field with no other players around, and be obviously grabbed by a LB when the ball was thrown to him. That play had 60 yard catch and run written all over it. AB in the open field is money.

I don't want to make the whole game about the officiating because there are so many facets of the game to discuss, but this play in particular best demonstrates what they allowed the Seahawks to do on key downs in this game with no pass interference calls against them.

I was fuming after seeing that play. Strip District Strippers (Gameballs) and Pike Place Market Fish (Goats) - Page 2 3405992308

I'd like to say I feel better after my rant, but I don't. Strip District Strippers (Gameballs) and Pike Place Market Fish (Goats) - Page 2 2605341373

SteelerSpartan

PostSubject: Re: Strip District Strippers (Gameballs) and Pike Place Market Fish (Goats)   Strip District Strippers (Gameballs) and Pike Place Market Fish (Goats) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 7:04 am

I knew they were going to let Seattle get away with their holding bull sh**', because of all the bitching about XL....no way the league was going to let that be the story coming out of the game.

There was no way we were getting the Brady,Manning, and Rogers treatment.

lotas

lotas

PostSubject: Re: Strip District Strippers (Gameballs) and Pike Place Market Fish (Goats)   Strip District Strippers (Gameballs) and Pike Place Market Fish (Goats) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 7:13 am

pczach wrote:
Richard Sherman mugged AB for most of that game, and had his hands on him slowing him down the entire game. That had a huge effect on the game. The Seahawks tried to manhandle the Steelers receivers.

With that said, the non-call that infuriated me the most was when Antonio Brown was running a crossing pattern, and Bobby Wagner grabbed him with nothing but open turf in front of him. I could understand the refs not seeing it if the ball was thrown to a different part of the field. But the pass was thrown to AB! It is not possible for multiple refs to not see the best WR in the league crossing the middle of the field with no other players around, and be obviously grabbed by a LB when the ball was thrown to him. That play had 60 yard catch and run written all over it. AB in the open field is money.

I don't want to make the whole game about the officiating because there are so many facets of the game to discuss, but this play in particular best demonstrates what they allowed the Seahawks to do on key downs in this game with no pass interference calls against them.

I was fuming after seeing that play.   Strip District Strippers (Gameballs) and Pike Place Market Fish (Goats) - Page 2 3405992308

I'd like to say I feel better after my rant, but I don't.  Strip District Strippers (Gameballs) and Pike Place Market Fish (Goats) - Page 2 2605341373
I saw that one too. There were a few flagrant PI/illegal hands penalties that simply were ignored. The refs turned a blind eye. I think Ben was hit late a few times too that could've either been late hits OR going low on the QB. He finally gets a late hit when Bennett smashes his god damn head into his helmet. Jesus christ.

I believe this game was Seattle's gift after Superbowl XL. Strip District Strippers (Gameballs) and Pike Place Market Fish (Goats) - Page 2 2087824411 They have whined for 10 years about the officiating in that game, while Bill Leavy went to Seattle and apologized. There were so many non-calls in this game in favor of Seattle perhaps this was a make-up game for them hand-wrapped by the officials. Strip District Strippers (Gameballs) and Pike Place Market Fish (Goats) - Page 2 2087824411 The fact that the NFL has stated the calls in that game (XL) "may have affected the outcome" just goes to show they are aware of the storyline.

Stella Nation

PostSubject: Re: Strip District Strippers (Gameballs) and Pike Place Market Fish (Goats)   Strip District Strippers (Gameballs) and Pike Place Market Fish (Goats) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 8:03 am

lotas wrote:
pczach wrote:

I was fuming after seeing that play.   Strip District Strippers (Gameballs) and Pike Place Market Fish (Goats) - Page 2 3405992308

I'd like to say I feel better after my rant, but I don't.  Strip District Strippers (Gameballs) and Pike Place Market Fish (Goats) - Page 2 2605341373
I saw that one too. There were a few flagrant PI/illegal hands penalties that simply were ignored. The refs turned a blind eye. I think Ben was hit late a few times too that could've either been late hits OR going low on the QB. He finally gets a late hit when Bennett smashes his god damn head into his helmet. Jesus christ.

I believe this game was Seattle's gift after Superbowl XL. Strip District Strippers (Gameballs) and Pike Place Market Fish (Goats) - Page 2 2087824411  They have whined for 10 years about the officiating in that game, while Bill Leavy went to Seattle and apologized. There were so many non-calls in this game in favor of Seattle perhaps this was a make-up game for them hand-wrapped by the officials. Strip District Strippers (Gameballs) and Pike Place Market Fish (Goats) - Page 2 2087824411 The fact that the NFL has stated the calls in that game (XL) "may have affected the outcome" just goes to show they are aware of the storyline.

It's the way the Seahawks play football the last couple of years. They are playing very physical and are willing to take some penalties but they know the refs aren't going to throw a flag every time they lay hands on the receivers.
Back to top Go down
lotas

lotas

PostSubject: Re: Strip District Strippers (Gameballs) and Pike Place Market Fish (Goats)   Strip District Strippers (Gameballs) and Pike Place Market Fish (Goats) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 8:42 am

Stella Nation wrote:
lotas wrote:
pczach wrote:

I believe this game was Seattle's gift after Superbowl XL. Strip District Strippers (Gameballs) and Pike Place Market Fish (Goats) - Page 2 2087824411  They have whined for 10 years about the officiating in that game, while Bill Leavy went to Seattle and apologized. There were so many non-calls in this game in favor of Seattle perhaps this was a make-up game for them hand-wrapped by the officials. Strip District Strippers (Gameballs) and Pike Place Market Fish (Goats) - Page 2 2087824411 The fact that the NFL has stated the calls in that game (XL) "may have affected the outcome" just goes to show they are aware of the storyline.

It's the way the Seahawks play football the last couple of years. They are playing very physical and are willing to take some penalties but they know the refs aren't going to throw a flag every time they lay hands on the receivers.
Hmm...I wonder if their fierce intensity has anything to do with the amphetamines they've been taking the last few years....

http://www.behindthesteelcurtain.com/2013/5/18/4342670/seattle-adderall-seahawks-bruce-irvin-suspension

"But! But! Everybody's doing it!"
-Richard Sherman

Of course Sherman's suspension got overturned, because he's special. Just like Brady.

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Strip District Strippers (Gameballs) and Pike Place Market Fish (Goats)   Strip District Strippers (Gameballs) and Pike Place Market Fish (Goats) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 9:08 am

Game ball goes to Wheaton.

Goat goes to whoever is responsible (players, coaches, football gods), for the inability of our offense and defense to both play well at the same time. It's no wonder nearly every freaking game comes down to the last few drives. Either our offense is scoring points but our defense can't stop the other team, or our defense is getting stops but the offense can't score. We've seen what both the offense and defense are capable of, so is it too much to ask for them to put together a complete game (with both offense and defense playing well at the same time) with some regularity?

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Strip District Strippers (Gameballs) and Pike Place Market Fish (Goats)   Strip District Strippers (Gameballs) and Pike Place Market Fish (Goats) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 9:31 am

Game balls:
Wheaton - helluva game, especially in the 2nd half
Williams - man is running with intensity
Boswell - he did his job when he was called upon

Goats:
Tomlin - 4th and 2 in enemy territory with a makeable FG and you go for it
Roethlisberger - 2 INTs turned in to Seattle points
Special Teams - giving up huge return yards and not getting our own
Defense - when the team needed you most, you opened up like a broken dam

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION Strip District Strippers (Gameballs) and Pike Place Market Fish (Goats) - Page 2 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
Stryker

Stryker

PostSubject: Re: Strip District Strippers (Gameballs) and Pike Place Market Fish (Goats)   Strip District Strippers (Gameballs) and Pike Place Market Fish (Goats) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 9:45 am

I'm not sure how much blame should be put on BB for the interceptions, I thought Seattle's secondary did really well making reads.

As much as I am a supporter of Tomlin and co, I am beginning to wonder if this team isn't that well coached. Sure our secondary sucks, but there is no excuse for blown coverages and missed tackles.

I'm not calling for Tomlin's head, far from it, but I'm starting to have a few doubts.

"It was time to go to the mattresses if you will" - Mike Tomlin

The worst tragedy in the world is running out of a pack of Luckies
Back to top Go down
DesertSteel

DesertSteel

PostSubject: Re: Strip District Strippers (Gameballs) and Pike Place Market Fish (Goats)   Strip District Strippers (Gameballs) and Pike Place Market Fish (Goats) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 10:02 am

ImperialFan wrote:
DesertSteel wrote:
Steeler-in-west wrote:
horrible game, worst loss of the season because it we had it in our hands. it was a pivotal game. now we got to run the table (at the very least lose no more than one more) or else its over.

great game Wheaton
Terrible performance by the secondary again. Blake and Cockrell - bad game. I can't believe Boykin is worse than these guys.

No way.......... the Ravens was the worst loss, by far.

In terms of importance the loss to the Chiefs was the worst and every other AFC team really. Our poor conference play could leave us on the wrong side of a tie breaker

Agree but we had the backup QB playing so it's hard to say it was the worst. The bottom line for me is that the last 6 games, I expected us to go 4-2. That said, this was one of the 2 losses when I looked at it on paper. I still say 10-6 with us and the Chiefs in the WC. That's when the loss to the Chiefs comes back to bite us.
Back to top Go down
Stryker

Stryker

PostSubject: Re: Strip District Strippers (Gameballs) and Pike Place Market Fish (Goats)   Strip District Strippers (Gameballs) and Pike Place Market Fish (Goats) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 10:35 am

I know folks don't even want to consider this team as playoff contenders, but when I look at who is in the AFC playoff picture...there isn't one team I think has the AFC championship on lock. The Pats* keep losing key players, Bengals have a consistent shitty playoff record, Texans and Colts are a joke, do the Broncos have a good enough D to take them to the SB if Brock can't keep up his play?

If we can keep this offense hot to make up for our defense shortcomings I think we can pose a challenge against these AFC teams. Our receivers need to be consistent in catching the ball and hopefully BB doesn't get injured.

I fear BB is one sack away from getting a season ending injury.

"It was time to go to the mattresses if you will" - Mike Tomlin

The worst tragedy in the world is running out of a pack of Luckies
Back to top Go down
fer69

fer69

PostSubject: Re: Strip District Strippers (Gameballs) and Pike Place Market Fish (Goats)   Strip District Strippers (Gameballs) and Pike Place Market Fish (Goats) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 1:47 pm

Game ball: Wheaton

Goats: Tomlin, Lake and whoever is responsible for banning Tony

F@(k Wallace.. Throw it to Miller
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strip District Strippers (Gameballs) and Pike Place Market Fish (Goats)   Strip District Strippers (Gameballs) and Pike Place Market Fish (Goats) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Strip District Strippers (Gameballs) and Pike Place Market Fish (Goats)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2