Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeTPOP:  A Burfict Angel   Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

TPOP: A Burfict Angel

Go down 
+11
pczach
kirklandrules
Vis
Atlanta Dan
SteelCityUnderground
Fire Arians
jak341
Buddha Bus
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu
JonM229
teegre
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
teegre

teegre

TPOP:  A Burfict Angel   Empty
PostSubject: TPOP: A Burfict Angel    TPOP:  A Burfict Angel   EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 10:48 am

Here is my latest editorial from The Point of Pittsburgh.

A Burfict Angel
by Tiger Rowan

Steelers fans need to lay off of Vontaze Burfict. I have checked with various news outlets in the Cincinnati area, and they confirm that Burfict did absolutely nothing wrong. More importantly, Bengals fans have used logic, reason, and decorum when informing me that not only did Burfict do nothing wrong, if he did somehow maybe possibly do something wrong, the Steelers deserved it.

We could start with last season, when Burfict was accused of twisting Cam Newton’s and Greg Olsen’s ankles. But, obviously, those incidents do not count, because they occurred over a year ago. There is an expiration date on recidivism.

Instead, let us start with the first Bengals-Steelers matchup. In that game, when Le’Veon Bell was injured, Burfict was not applauding the injury and/or taunting an injured player. Burfict was merely dancing to a song on the P.A. system.

Read more:
http://www.thepointofpittsburgh.com/steelers-win-after-being-touched-by-a-burfict-angel/

Feel free so send this to any Steelers fans who still think that Burfict isn't a charming human being. ( :wink02: )

Back to top Go down
JonM229

JonM229

PostSubject: Re: TPOP: A Burfict Angel    TPOP:  A Burfict Angel   EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 10:53 am

Great title and great article.  Though, did I detect a hint of sarcasm?

"Ray Rice is special.  He is a guy for all situations, as I have said before, even in an elevator." -Mike Tomlin

Last edited by JonM229 on Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jonmilles
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu

PostSubject: Re: TPOP: A Burfict Angel    TPOP:  A Burfict Angel   EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 10:54 am

This is great satire Teeg. By the way, you were right regarding Shazier, he's a huge factor. Two forced fumbles and one of them should have been returned for a TD and the other gave us that one last chance we needed. I remember thinking after Burfict turned into an alright player after we missed on him as a UDFA or maybe even in the 7th round that it had been a mistake on our part but the more I see from this guy, the more I'm glad he's not a Steeler. He's a dirty player.
Back to top Go down
teegre

teegre

PostSubject: Re: TPOP: A Burfict Angel    TPOP:  A Burfict Angel   EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 11:01 am

Jon, when have I ever used sarcasm. My words were 100% earnest.

:lol:
Back to top Go down
teegre

teegre

PostSubject: Re: TPOP: A Burfict Angel    TPOP:  A Burfict Angel   EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 11:04 am

Thanks, IGP.

Yeah, at first, it was annoying to see the Bengals get a steal in Burfict, but after a few years, he turned out to be just a "Burfict" fit for their team. TPOP:  A Burfict Angel   2981382511

Back to top Go down
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu

PostSubject: Re: TPOP: A Burfict Angel    TPOP:  A Burfict Angel   EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 11:14 am

teegre wrote:

Thanks, IGP.  

Yeah, at first, it was annoying to see the Bengals get a steal in Burfict, but after a few years, he turned out to be just a "Burfict" fit for their team.  TPOP:  A Burfict Angel   2981382511  

I honestly thought for a while the Bengals had gotten some quality people. I don't mind AJ Green or Atkins for example. Andy Dalton is a bit of a whiner IMO (see the way he reacted to JJ Watt making a lame joke about how the Texans D turned the Red Sifle into the Red Ryder BB gun) but he's harmless. I don't know what it is about Marvin Lewis that inspires dirty play since he seems like a pretty soft spoken guy but his teams have been filled with shitheads as long as he's coached the Bengals.
Back to top Go down
JonM229

JonM229

PostSubject: Re: TPOP: A Burfict Angel    TPOP:  A Burfict Angel   EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 11:21 am

ImmaculateGreenePolamalu wrote:
I don't know what it is about Marvin Lewis that inspires dirty play since he seems like a pretty soft spoken guy but his teams have been filled with shitheads as long as he's coached the Bengals.

Maybe he's like Wayne Brady

"Ray Rice is special.  He is a guy for all situations, as I have said before, even in an elevator." -Mike Tomlin
Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: TPOP: A Burfict Angel    TPOP:  A Burfict Angel   EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 11:23 am

After reading this article, I nominate Burfict for honorary Sainthood. And by Sainthood, I mean he should be honorarily placed among the ranks of New Orleans Saints players who were involved in Bountygate. Dude's a piece of shit and should be permanently bounced from professional football. Let him and Pacman go and follow their true calling... selling crack and shooting up their neighborhoods.

Great write-up, Teeg!

Back to top Go down
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu

PostSubject: Re: TPOP: A Burfict Angel    TPOP:  A Burfict Angel   EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 11:25 am

JonM229 wrote:
I don't know what it is about Marvin Lewis that inspires dirty play since he seems like a pretty soft spoken guy but his teams have been filled with shitheads as long as he's coached the Bengals.

Hahaha maybe. It's interesting. He used to coach for both of our teams.
Back to top Go down
jak341

jak341

PostSubject: Re: TPOP: A Burfict Angel    TPOP:  A Burfict Angel   EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 11:32 am

Good article. I hope you visited the Bengals forums before writing, as there is plenty of source material there.
Back to top Go down
JonM229

JonM229

PostSubject: Re: TPOP: A Burfict Angel    TPOP:  A Burfict Angel   EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 11:38 am

JonM229 wrote:

I've mentioned in another thread how the Ravens defense were thugs during Lewis' tenure in Baltimore.

Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: TPOP: A Burfict Angel    TPOP:  A Burfict Angel   EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 11:38 am

jak341 wrote:
Good article. I hope you visited the Bengals forums before writing, as there is plenty of whiny butthurt there.

Fixed for accuracy. TPOP:  A Burfict Angel   184121345

Back to top Go down
teegre

teegre

PostSubject: Re: TPOP: A Burfict Angel    TPOP:  A Burfict Angel   EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 11:43 am

IGP,
Yep. I like quite a few of the Bengals players, but those few... oh man. They more than make up for the rest.

(Why doesn't the quite feature work on my iPad???)

Back to top Go down
Fire Arians

Fire Arians

PostSubject: Re: TPOP: A Burfict Angel    TPOP:  A Burfict Angel   EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 11:45 am

I'd pay money to see Burfict step into the octagon with Alistair Overeem or Fabricio Werdum & see how bad this guy really thinks he is
Back to top Go down
teegre

teegre

PostSubject: Re: TPOP: A Burfict Angel    TPOP:  A Burfict Angel   EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 11:45 am

Thanks, Buddha.

Pacman is simply nuts. Like clinical. They were talking on the radio about how Pacman truly BELIEVES that AB was faking his concussion.

Even this morning, on the Dan Patrick show (after two days to calm down), Pacman SWEARS that AB is faking.

:smh:
Back to top Go down
Fire Arians

Fire Arians

PostSubject: Re: TPOP: A Burfict Angel    TPOP:  A Burfict Angel   EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 11:46 am

JonM229 wrote:
JonM229 wrote:

I've mentioned in another thread how the Ravens defense were thugs during Lewis' tenure in Baltimore.

Is Marvin Lewis gonna have to choke a bitch? TPOP:  A Burfict Angel   1797695198
Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: TPOP: A Burfict Angel    TPOP:  A Burfict Angel   EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 11:46 am

\"teegre wrote:
(Why doesn't the quite feature work on my iPad???)  

Burfict probably cheap-shotted it and it's just a little concussed.

Last edited by Buddha Bus on Mon Jan 11, 2016 11:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
teegre

teegre

PostSubject: Re: TPOP: A Burfict Angel    TPOP:  A Burfict Angel   EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 11:47 am

FireArians,

I'd love to see Burfict go up against Deebo.

Back to top Go down
teegre

teegre

PostSubject: Re: TPOP: A Burfict Angel    TPOP:  A Burfict Angel   EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 11:47 am

@BuddhaBus

TPOP:  A Burfict Angel   312503953

Back to top Go down
Fire Arians

Fire Arians

PostSubject: Re: TPOP: A Burfict Angel    TPOP:  A Burfict Angel   EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 11:53 am

teegre wrote:

FireArians,  

He don't want none of Deebo
Back to top Go down
Fire Arians

Fire Arians

PostSubject: Re: TPOP: A Burfict Angel    TPOP:  A Burfict Angel   EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 11:54 am

According to BengalGirl5150, Burfict was pushed. And, if you can not trust BengalGirl5150, who can you trust?

TPOP:  A Burfict Angel   3562723908
Back to top Go down
teegre

teegre

PostSubject: Re: TPOP: A Burfict Angel    TPOP:  A Burfict Angel   EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 11:55 am

FireArians:

Yep. He scampered away from Porter... he would run away from Harrison.

Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: TPOP: A Burfict Angel    TPOP:  A Burfict Angel   EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 11:56 am

teegre wrote:

FireArians,  

Tag team cage match for me. Burfict and Pacman (The Sore Horsemen) vs. Deebo and Peezy (The Goodnight Express).

And, yes, there's a jab at Ultimate Bengal in there.

Back to top Go down
teegre

teegre

PostSubject: Re: TPOP: A Burfict Angel    TPOP:  A Burfict Angel   EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 11:59 am

@BuddhaBus

Pete Prisco can referee. TPOP:  A Burfict Angel   3562723908

Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: TPOP: A Burfict Angel    TPOP:  A Burfict Angel   EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 12:04 pm

teegre wrote:

@BuddhaBus  

Pete Prisco can referee.  TPOP:  A Burfict Angel   3562723908  

No way. Too much of a conflict of interest considering his double date nights with Ultimate Bengal.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TPOP: A Burfict Angel    TPOP:  A Burfict Angel   Empty

Back to top Go down

TPOP: A Burfict Angel
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next