Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeTPOP:  A Burfict Angel   - Page 2 Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

TPOP: A Burfict Angel

Go down 
+11
pczach
kirklandrules
Vis
Atlanta Dan
SteelCityUnderground
Fire Arians
jak341
Buddha Bus
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu
JonM229
teegre
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SteelCityUnderground

SteelCityUnderground

TPOP:  A Burfict Angel   - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TPOP: A Burfict Angel    TPOP:  A Burfict Angel   - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 12:18 pm

Great article. Only thing you missed was Burfict and Pacman's rants on Instagram!

http://steelcityunderground.com
Atlanta Dan

PostSubject: Re: TPOP: A Burfict Angel    TPOP:  A Burfict Angel   - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 1:08 pm

teegre wrote:

Thanks, Buddha.  

Pacman is simply nuts.  Like clinical.  They were talking on the radio about how Pacman truly BELIEVES that AB was faking his concussion.  

Even this morning, on the Dan Patrick show (after two days to calm down), Pacman SWEARS that AB is faking.  

:smh:  

Was going to post on that TPOP:  A Burfict Angel   - Page 2 1505004552

Cincinnati Bengals cornerback Adam Jones reiterated during an appearance on "The Dan Patrick Show" on Monday that he believed Pittsburgh Steelers receiver Antonio Brown was "faking" an injury late in Saturday night's AFC wild-card game at Paul Brown Stadium...

Jones, talking about the penalty he received for bumping an official after he exchanged words with Joey Porter, pointed out that the Steelers assistant coach was still on the field after Brown had walked off and "winked at us and everything."

"Antonio Brown was not hurt. I know he was faking it," Jones said on the show. "Go back and look at the play. If you go back and slow-motion the play, you tell me that Vontaze hit him in the head or did his shoulder pads barely touch him?"....

"He deserved a Grammy Award for that," he said. "I know if you just got knocked out you ain't going to be able to wink and tell me you're OK."

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/14548113/adam-jones-cincinnati-bengals-says-antonio-brown-pittsburgh-steelers-was-faking-winked-him

He deserved an Oscar, Emmy or Golden Globe Pac - Grammy's are for singing (maybe PacMan can be nominated for a Grammy for best spoken word diatribe?)
Back to top Go down
Vis

Vis

PostSubject: Re: TPOP: A Burfict Angel    TPOP:  A Burfict Angel   - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 1:14 pm

Atlanta Dan wrote:
teegre wrote:

Thanks, Buddha.  

Pacman is simply nuts.  Like clinical.  They were talking on the radio about how Pacman truly BELIEVES that AB was faking his concussion.  

Even this morning, on the Dan Patrick show (after two days to calm down), Pacman SWEARS that AB is faking.  

Cincinnati Bengals cornerback Adam Jones reiterated during an appearance on "The Dan Patrick Show" on Monday that he believed Pittsburgh Steelers receiver Antonio Brown was "faking" an injury late in Saturday night's AFC wild-card game at Paul Brown Stadium...

Jones, talking about the penalty he received for bumping an official after he exchanged words with Joey Porter, pointed out that the Steelers assistant coach was still on the field after Brown had walked off and "winked at us and everything."

"Antonio Brown was not hurt. I know he was faking it," Jones said on the show. "Go back and look at the play. If you go back and slow-motion the play, you tell me that Vontaze hit him in the head or did his shoulder pads barely touch him?"....

"He deserved a Grammy Award for that," he said. "I know if you just got knocked out you ain't going to be able to wink and tell me you're OK."

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/14548113/adam-jones-cincinnati-bengals-says-antonio-brown-pittsburgh-steelers-was-faking-winked-him

He deserved an Oscar, Emmy or Golden Globe Pac - Grammy's are for singing (maybe PacMan can be nominated for a Grammy for best spoken word diatribe?)

"In fact," Jones continued, "the wink was with both eyes and lasted 7 minutes."

kirklandrules

PostSubject: Re: TPOP: A Burfict Angel    TPOP:  A Burfict Angel   - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 1:15 pm

Atlanta Dan wrote:
teegre wrote:

Thanks, Buddha.  

Nah, he deserves a straight jacket.
Back to top Go down
pczach

pczach

PostSubject: Re: TPOP: A Burfict Angel    TPOP:  A Burfict Angel   - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 6:15 pm

A very funny read teeg!

The one thing I learned from your article is that William Munny was a very wise man. TPOP:  A Burfict Angel   - Page 2 1797695198

Hawaii 5-0

PostSubject: Re: TPOP: A Burfict Angel    TPOP:  A Burfict Angel   - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 6:41 pm

TPOP:  A Burfict Angel   - Page 2 WatchfulFelineBullmastiff
Back to top Go down
ImperialFan

ImperialFan

PostSubject: Re: TPOP: A Burfict Angel    TPOP:  A Burfict Angel   - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 6:56 pm

Seeing their players and fans crying at the end of the game was the best lol.

teegre

PostSubject: Re: TPOP: A Burfict Angel    TPOP:  A Burfict Angel   - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 7:41 am

Atlanta Dan wrote:
teegre wrote:

Thanks, Buddha.  

He's insane.

Not like he puts salt on his cereal, but truly insane: like he hears voices.

Back to top Go down
teegre

teegre

PostSubject: Re: TPOP: A Burfict Angel    TPOP:  A Burfict Angel   - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 7:42 am

Vis wrote:
Atlanta Dan wrote:
teegre wrote:

Thanks, Buddha.  

"In fact," Jones continued, "the wink was with both eyes and lasted 7 minutes."

TPOP:  A Burfict Angel   - Page 2 1647293567

Back to top Go down
teegre

teegre

PostSubject: Re: TPOP: A Burfict Angel    TPOP:  A Burfict Angel   - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 7:48 am

Hawaii 5-0 wrote:
TPOP:  A Burfict Angel   - Page 2 WatchfulFelineBullmastiff

On that particular play, Foster got flagged for the push. Burfict's foot stomp was ignored, although BengalGirl5150 told me that Burfict is a podiatrist.

Adding salt into that 15-yard wound, the penalty came after a 17-yard gain.

Essentially, that ticky-tack foul cost the Steelers 32 yards... and basically turned a FG (possible TD) into a punt.

Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: TPOP: A Burfict Angel    TPOP:  A Burfict Angel   - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 8:00 am

Teeg you had me rolling. TPOP:  A Burfict Angel   - Page 2 3562723908 Fantastic read. Posted it up on the Steelers Xtreme Facebook page!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
Hawaii 5-0

Hawaii 5-0

PostSubject: Re: TPOP: A Burfict Angel    TPOP:  A Burfict Angel   - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 2:12 pm

Ramon Foster: Multiple Bengals spit on Steelers

By Harry Lyles Jr. | Last updated 1/12/16

Disturbing allegations continue to emerge from Saturday's ugly game between the Steelers and Bengals. George Gojkovich/Getty Images
Just when you thought news from Saturday’s Bengals-Steelers AFC Wild Card playoff matchup was over, you were wrong.

Steelers offensive lineman Ramon Foster told 93.7 The Fan in Pittsburgh that Vontaze Burfict, who was accused of spitting on David DeCastro, was not the only Bengal to do so.

“He wasn’t the only guy. I will say that he had another culprit out there with him,” Foster said.

Foster added, “It’s uncommon. And I think it’s a huge deal. Spitting on somebody is a huge offense. You take that as a sign of major disrespect. I don’t care what venue you’re in – basketball, football, hockey, or you’re at your neighborhood bar – spitting on somebody is unacceptable.”

It would be hard to prove that Burfict or anybody else spit on a Steelers player, but for players to speak up saying as much, the allegations are damning. It’s not every Sunday that you hear of players spitting on one another.

When you also take into consideration how dirty the game was on Saturday, to hear that spitting was going on shouldn’t come as a huge shock to anybody.

The Bengals and Steelers are just one of the many rivalries that encompasses the AFC North, and have made for some great matchups, but this would absolutely be taking things way too far.

“It can’t continue to be that way,” Foster continued. “The guys that are playing on both sides have got to try to figure something out to where it’s got to be about the game of football, and not the extracurricular stuff, not the extra-verbal stuff. It’s a lot of stuff that [has gone] on, now, I’d say, in the last four or five times we’ve played that can’t continue to go on.”

We’ll wait and see if the NFL decides to look into Foster’s accusation.

http://www.yardbarker.com/nfl/articles/ramon_foster_says_multiple_bengals_spit_on_steelers_not_just_vontaze_burfict/s1_13156_20175763
Back to top Go down
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu

PostSubject: Re: TPOP: A Burfict Angel    TPOP:  A Burfict Angel   - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 2:52 pm

Hawaii 5-0 wrote:

By Harry Lyles Jr.  |  Last updated 1/12/16

Disturbing allegations continue to emerge from Saturday's ugly game between the Steelers and Bengals. George Gojkovich/Getty Images
Just when you thought news from Saturday’s Bengals-Steelers AFC Wild Card playoff matchup was over, you were wrong.

Steelers offensive lineman Ramon Foster told 93.7 The Fan in Pittsburgh that Vontaze Burfict, who was accused of spitting on David DeCastro, was not the only Bengal to do so.

“He wasn’t the only guy. I will say that he had another culprit out there with him,” Foster said.

Foster added, “It’s uncommon. And I think it’s a huge deal. Spitting on somebody is a huge offense. You take that as a sign of major disrespect. I don’t care what venue you’re in – basketball, football, hockey, or you’re at your neighborhood bar – spitting on somebody is unacceptable.”

It would be hard to prove that Burfict or anybody else spit on a Steelers player, but for players to speak up saying as much, the allegations are damning. It’s not every Sunday that you hear of players spitting on one another.

When you also take into consideration how dirty the game was on Saturday, to hear that spitting was going on shouldn’t come as a huge shock to anybody.

The Bengals and Steelers are just one of the many rivalries that encompasses the AFC North, and have made for some great matchups, but this would absolutely be taking things way too far.

“It can’t continue to be that way,” Foster continued. “The guys that are playing on both sides have got to try to figure something out to where it’s got to be about the game of football, and not the extracurricular stuff, not the extra-verbal stuff. It’s a lot of stuff that [has gone] on, now, I’d say, in the last four or five times we’ve played that can’t continue to go on.”

http://www.yardbarker.com/nfl/articles/ramon_foster_says_multiple_bengals_spit_on_steelers_not_just_vontaze_burfict/s1_13156_20175763
Not surprised. Really fuck the Bengals and their whiny ass players and fans.
Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: TPOP: A Burfict Angel    TPOP:  A Burfict Angel   - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 6:18 pm

TPOP:  A Burfict Angel   - Page 2 X9ed9

Back to top Go down
teegre

teegre

PostSubject: Re: TPOP: A Burfict Angel    TPOP:  A Burfict Angel   - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 9:51 pm

Hawaii 5-0 wrote:

By Harry Lyles Jr.  |  Last updated 1/12/16

BengalGirl5150 says that DeCastro is a neurochemist, and Burfict was simply giving him a saliva sample.

Back to top Go down
NorCalSteelerFan
Xtreme Newb

PostSubject: Re: TPOP: A Burfict Angel    TPOP:  A Burfict Angel   - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 10:02 pm

Burfict and Jones haven't changed a bit since they entered the league.

As for all of the propaganda they are spewing...well it makes perfect sense. There is no $ value in issuing a real apology, and the League knows it would be B.S. if they did. IMHO Burfict should sit out an entire season. His track record proves he doesn't get it.
Jones...I don't know. He is smarter than VB, but they are cut from the same cloth.
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: TPOP: A Burfict Angel    TPOP:  A Burfict Angel   - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 1:33 am

NorCalSteelerFan wrote:
Burfict and Jones haven't changed a bit since they entered the league.

As for all of the propaganda they are spewing...well it makes perfect sense. There is no $ value in issuing a real apology, and the League knows it would be B.S. if they did. IMHO Burfict should sit out an entire season. His track record proves he doesn't get it.
Jones...I don't know. He is smarter than VB, but they are cut from the same cloth.

That's like saying someone is smarter than a pet rock, doesn't mean much. TPOP:  A Burfict Angel   - Page 2 1797695198

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TPOP: A Burfict Angel    TPOP:  A Burfict Angel   - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

TPOP: A Burfict Angel
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2