Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeKiper NFL Mock Draft 2016: Steelers choose CB Kendall Fuller - Page 2 Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Kiper NFL Mock Draft 2016: Steelers choose CB Kendall Fuller

Go down 
+18
SteelersYak
kan_t
BKAnthem
SteelersCanada
ImperialFan
BlackAndGold
rellimie
KeepHarrisonTilHes92
pczach
IowaSteeler927
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu
Fire Arians
WCSteeler
El-Gonzo Jackson
PhantomJB93
effyou515
Lokki
harrison'samonster
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
BlackAndGold

BlackAndGold

Kiper NFL Mock Draft 2016: Steelers choose CB Kendall Fuller - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiper NFL Mock Draft 2016: Steelers choose CB Kendall Fuller   Kiper NFL Mock Draft 2016: Steelers choose CB Kendall Fuller - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 6:58 pm

Hawaii 5-0 wrote:
rellimie wrote:
8 Cornerbacks in the Pro Bowl this year

5 x 1st Round Picks
3 x Undrafted

Richard Sherman was drafted in the 5th round...

Correct, Norman was also a 5th round pick.

El-Gonzo Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Kiper NFL Mock Draft 2016: Steelers choose CB Kendall Fuller   Kiper NFL Mock Draft 2016: Steelers choose CB Kendall Fuller - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 11:27 pm

BlackAndGold wrote:
Hawaii 5-0 wrote:
rellimie wrote:

5 x 1st Round Picks
3 x Undrafted

So other than that, the stat is completely accurate.
Back to top Go down
BlackAndGold

BlackAndGold

PostSubject: Re: Kiper NFL Mock Draft 2016: Steelers choose CB Kendall Fuller   Kiper NFL Mock Draft 2016: Steelers choose CB Kendall Fuller - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 24, 2016 2:45 am

El-Gonzo Jackson wrote:
BlackAndGold wrote:
Hawaii 5-0 wrote:
rellimie wrote:

5 x 1st Round Picks
3 x Undrafted

No.

Cause there is only two undrafted CB's in the pro bowl.

4 x 1st round picks
2 x 5th round picks
2 x undrafted

#accuracy  Kiper NFL Mock Draft 2016: Steelers choose CB Kendall Fuller - Page 2 1797695198

El-Gonzo Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Kiper NFL Mock Draft 2016: Steelers choose CB Kendall Fuller   Kiper NFL Mock Draft 2016: Steelers choose CB Kendall Fuller - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 24, 2016 8:52 am

BlackAndGold wrote:
El-Gonzo Jackson wrote:
BlackAndGold wrote:
Hawaii 5-0 wrote:
rellimie wrote:

5 x 1st Round Picks
3 x Undrafted

No.

4 x 1st round picks
2 x 5th round picks
2 x undrafted

#accuracy  Kiper NFL Mock Draft 2016: Steelers choose CB Kendall Fuller - Page 2 1797695198

#accuracy ??? But the blogging on the internet is based upon the premise that if you type it...it must be true. No accuracy required.

Besides, I guess you cant find quality CB's in any other round in the draft but the 1st 5th and FA. Kiper NFL Mock Draft 2016: Steelers choose CB Kendall Fuller - Page 2 2829330259
Back to top Go down
rellimie
Xtreme Newb

PostSubject: Re: Kiper NFL Mock Draft 2016: Steelers choose CB Kendall Fuller   Kiper NFL Mock Draft 2016: Steelers choose CB Kendall Fuller - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 24, 2016 9:54 am

El-Gonzo Jackson wrote:
BlackAndGold wrote:
El-Gonzo Jackson wrote:
BlackAndGold wrote:
Hawaii 5-0 wrote:
rellimie wrote:

5 x 1st Round Picks
3 x Undrafted

No.

4 x 1st round picks
2 x 5th round picks
2 x undrafted

#accuracy ???  But the blogging on the internet is based upon the premise that if you type it...it must be true.  No accuracy required.

Besides, I guess you cant find quality CB's in any other round in the draft but the 1st 5th and FA. Kiper NFL Mock Draft 2016: Steelers choose CB Kendall Fuller - Page 2 2829330259

My bad.  I made the list based off of the 2015 pro bowl, not the 2016. I also did not include the ones that did not participate.
Back to top Go down
PhantomJB93

PhantomJB93

PostSubject: Re: Kiper NFL Mock Draft 2016: Steelers choose CB Kendall Fuller   Kiper NFL Mock Draft 2016: Steelers choose CB Kendall Fuller - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 24, 2016 2:51 pm

I watched every snap Kendall Fuller ever played in college, many of them in person. These were my two favorite plays that I'm not sure get showcased as much as others on his highlight tapes:

I remember him getting burned exactly twice in his career: once by Tyler Boyd for a long TD in 2014, and once by Michael Thomas in last year's season opener when Kendall was injured.
Back to top Go down
kirklandrules

kirklandrules

PostSubject: Re: Kiper NFL Mock Draft 2016: Steelers choose CB Kendall Fuller   Kiper NFL Mock Draft 2016: Steelers choose CB Kendall Fuller - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 10:08 am

I like Kendall Fuller in pass coverage. However, he seems to have an issue getting off blocks in the run game or if another receiver catches the ball. He also is not aggressive in making contact with running backs. Not that he totally fails in these areas, but IMO he's below average.
Back to top Go down
Hawaii 5-0

Hawaii 5-0

PostSubject: Re: Kiper NFL Mock Draft 2016: Steelers choose CB Kendall Fuller   Kiper NFL Mock Draft 2016: Steelers choose CB Kendall Fuller - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 1:50 am

Mock Draft Monday: Another mock has the Steelers and CB Eli Apple linked in the 1st round

By Jeff.Hartman  on Jan 25, 2016

The Pittsburgh Steelers are looking for secondary help, and the latest mock draft has the Steelers taking a cornerback. This particular mock has the Steelers linked to the Ohio State CB Eli Apple.

The Pittsburgh Steelers are looking to bolster their secondary in the upcoming draft, but the thought of the team taking a cornerback in the first round seems a bit outlandish considering their history of avoiding taking cornerbacks in the first round.

With the 25th pick in the 2016 NFL Draft, the Steelers could have some decisions to make, and will most likely take the Best Player Available (BPA) at several positions, cornerback included, when their number is called to make a selection. Our friends at WalterFootball.com have released their latest Mock Draft, and they, like many others, have the Ohio State CB Eli Apple linked to the Steelers with their first round draft pick.

See what they had to say about the selection:

25. Pittsburgh Steelers: Eli Apple, CB, Ohio State

The Steelers have to upgrade their cornerbacks and get a replacement for William Gay.

In 2015, Apple recorded one interception, eight passes broken up and 33 tackles. He had some coverage lapses early on, but played better to close out the year. Apple has a good skill set and lots of upside to develop. He was very impressive for the Buckeyes in 2014 down the stretch of their title run, recording 53 tackles with three interceptions and 10 passes broken up on the year. The 6-foot-1, 200-pound Apple looks like he has No. 1-corner potential.

Experts seems sold on Pittsburgh finally going cornerback in the first round, but fans rightfully will be skeptical. The one downside to taking Apple is he is extremely raw and inexperienced. The Steelers defense could benefit from a first round rookie who could come in and help contribute immediately, like Bud Dupree did in 2015, and with Apple's lack of experience at Ohio State it might raise some red flags.

Nonetheless, fans would certainly be pleased if the team finally decides to end their drought of drafting a cornerback in the first round of the Draft, whether it is Apple or not.

http://www.behindthesteelcurtain.com/2016-nfl-mock-draft-pittsburgh-steelers-list-database/2016/1/25/10828034/mock-draft-monday-another-mock-has-the-steelers-and-cb-eli-apple
Back to top Go down
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu

PostSubject: Re: Kiper NFL Mock Draft 2016: Steelers choose CB Kendall Fuller   Kiper NFL Mock Draft 2016: Steelers choose CB Kendall Fuller - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 1:07 pm

Apple fits the size we've looked for in the past but in my observations, we tend to like seniors with our first round picks but Eli is also a Buckeye and we like our Buckeyes i.e. Shazier, Heyward though that may have been in part a Dick LeBeau thing. Honestly, I can't speculate this early. I get a better idea once the combine happens and the visits begin. The visits and the positions in the visits should give you a good idea what the Steelers want to do. I can't wait for that. Dupree was a nice fall into our laps last year and I think he's going to be a star.
Back to top Go down
BlackAndGold

BlackAndGold

PostSubject: Re: Kiper NFL Mock Draft 2016: Steelers choose CB Kendall Fuller   Kiper NFL Mock Draft 2016: Steelers choose CB Kendall Fuller - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 1:48 pm

I'd be ecstatic if they take a CB in round 1 but we all know they won't. Unless for some reason one of Hargreaves or Alexander are there at 25, but they'd have to do something wrong to fall that far.

Fire Arians

PostSubject: Re: Kiper NFL Mock Draft 2016: Steelers choose CB Kendall Fuller   Kiper NFL Mock Draft 2016: Steelers choose CB Kendall Fuller - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 2:17 pm

Apple looks the role but he's raw, he won't play this year if we draft him.
Back to top Go down
pczach

pczach

PostSubject: Re: Kiper NFL Mock Draft 2016: Steelers choose CB Kendall Fuller   Kiper NFL Mock Draft 2016: Steelers choose CB Kendall Fuller - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 4:55 pm

The Steelers don't have to take a cornerback in the first round to address the position. If their pick comes up, and there isn't a corner that is a value at that pick, they shouldn't draft a corner. They can address the position with any of the picks in the first 3 rounds and get a very good player.

It would be a mistake to reach for a player to address a single position that everyone knows is a need. Let's see who is available and who they pick before we judge.

ImperialFan

PostSubject: Re: Kiper NFL Mock Draft 2016: Steelers choose CB Kendall Fuller   Kiper NFL Mock Draft 2016: Steelers choose CB Kendall Fuller - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 7:11 pm

williams III

Hawaii 5-0

PostSubject: Re: Kiper NFL Mock Draft 2016: Steelers choose CB Kendall Fuller   Kiper NFL Mock Draft 2016: Steelers choose CB Kendall Fuller - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 8:52 pm

ImperialFan wrote:
williams III

do you mean University of Houston CB William Jackson III?
Back to top Go down
ImperialFan

ImperialFan

PostSubject: Re: Kiper NFL Mock Draft 2016: Steelers choose CB Kendall Fuller   Kiper NFL Mock Draft 2016: Steelers choose CB Kendall Fuller - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 8:55 pm

Hawaii 5-0 wrote:
ImperialFan wrote:
williams III

do you mean University of Houston CB William Jackson III?

lol yes, thats what I mean, forgot his name.

PostSubject: Re: Kiper NFL Mock Draft 2016: Steelers choose CB Kendall Fuller   Kiper NFL Mock Draft 2016: Steelers choose CB Kendall Fuller - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 9:10 pm

The more I think about it, the more I like the Steelers picking Hunter Henry.

1) 2016 is likely Miller's last season as a Steeler.

2) Hunter Henry is a pass catcher who can also block. Perfect No.1 TE for the Steelers.

3) I don't think there is a OLB or CB worth the low first round grade at this moment.

4) I think the Steelers would address the S need by signing a FA and moving Grant there.

5) James can catch but his blocking is questionable. A complete TE would make the Steelers offense to another level as it would be a matchup nightmare to any team with Bell, AB, Bryant AND a TE who can catch and block on the field. The defense can't take a guess on whether the Steelers go run play or pass play.
Back to top Go down
Hawaii 5-0

Hawaii 5-0

PostSubject: Re: Kiper NFL Mock Draft 2016: Steelers choose CB Kendall Fuller   Kiper NFL Mock Draft 2016: Steelers choose CB Kendall Fuller - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 11:37 pm

Alex Kozora@Alex_Kozora -

CB Deiondre' Hall has the 4th longest arms of EVERYONE at the Senior Bowl. And the longest on the North squad. 34 3/4 inches.

DEIONDRE' HALL, CB

SCHOOL: NORTHERN IOWA
COLLEGE EXPERIENCE: SENIOR
HEIGHT/WEIGHT: 6-2 / 192 LBS.
PROJ. RND. 2-3

PLAYER OVERVIEW

The 2015 Missouri Valley Defensive Player of the Year, Hall split his time between safety and cornerback over his career, lining up predominantly in a hybrid safety role as a senior.

After recording 74 tackles and leading the MVFC with five interceptions as a junior, Hall was third on the team with 82 tackles in 2015 to go with his six interceptions and four pass breakups.

A starter since the second half of his true freshman season, Hall leaves Northern Iowa with 46 career starts and 13 interceptions.

STRENGTHS/WEAKNESSES

IN OUR VIEW: He has excellent upside due to his range, size and ball-skills, forcing nine turnovers this past season (six interceptions, three forced fumbles). Hall's impatient and leggy lower body made him a better fit at safety at UNI, but he is expected to line up as a cornerback in many pre-draft workouts.
--Dane Brugler (1/25/16)

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/players/2007162/deiondre-hall
Back to top Go down
El-Gonzo Jackson

El-Gonzo Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Kiper NFL Mock Draft 2016: Steelers choose CB Kendall Fuller   Kiper NFL Mock Draft 2016: Steelers choose CB Kendall Fuller - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 12:22 am

Hawaii 5-0 wrote:
Alex Kozora@Alex_Kozora -

CB Deiondre' Hall has the 4th longest arms of EVERYONE at the Senior Bowl. And the longest on the North squad. 34 3/4 inches.

DEIONDRE' HALL, CB

SCHOOL: NORTHERN IOWA  
COLLEGE EXPERIENCE: SENIOR  
HEIGHT/WEIGHT: 6-2 / 192 LBS.
PROJ. RND. 2-3

PLAYER OVERVIEW

The 2015 Missouri Valley Defensive Player of the Year, Hall split his time between safety and cornerback over his career, lining up predominantly in a hybrid safety role as a senior.

After recording 74 tackles and leading the MVFC with five interceptions as a junior, Hall was third on the team with 82 tackles in 2015 to go with his six interceptions and four pass breakups.

A starter since the second half of his true freshman season, Hall leaves Northern Iowa with 46 career starts and 13 interceptions.

STRENGTHS/WEAKNESSES

IN OUR VIEW: He has excellent upside due to his range, size and ball-skills, forcing nine turnovers this past season (six interceptions, three forced fumbles). Hall's impatient and leggy lower body made him a better fit at safety at UNI, but he is expected to line up as a cornerback in many pre-draft workouts.
--Dane Brugler (1/25/16)

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/players/2007162/deiondre-hall

I'd rather look at Miles Killebrew from Southern Utah, who weighed in just under 6'2" and 219 Lbs and has been timed at 4.45 in the 40.

The scoop: "He's a better football player than Shaq Thompson and Deone Bucannon were when they came out." -- Area scout on Southern Utah safety Miles Killebrew

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000582833/article/scout-i-dont-think-qb-hackenberg-is-ever-going-to-be-accurate

Back to top Go down
Hawaii 5-0

Hawaii 5-0

PostSubject: Re: Kiper NFL Mock Draft 2016: Steelers choose CB Kendall Fuller   Kiper NFL Mock Draft 2016: Steelers choose CB Kendall Fuller - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 8:46 pm

El-Gonzo Jackson wrote:

I'd rather look at Miles Killebrew from Southern Utah, who weighed in just under 6'2" and 219 Lbs and has been timed at 4.45 in the 40.

The scoop: "He's a better football player than Shaq Thompson and Deone Bucannon were when they came out." -- Area scout on Southern Utah safety Miles Killebrew

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000582833/article/scout-i-dont-think-qb-hackenberg-is-ever-going-to-be-accurate

• Add Southern Utah safety Miles Killebrew to the list of relatively small school prospects boosting their cause this Senior Bowl week. After turning heads during the weigh-in with a chiseled 6-foot-2, 219-pound frame, Killebrew has impressed with his awareness and closing speed.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/nfl-draft-scout/25464408/senior-bowl-vernon-butler-jihad-ward-turning-heads-for-north
Back to top Go down
El-Gonzo Jackson

El-Gonzo Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Kiper NFL Mock Draft 2016: Steelers choose CB Kendall Fuller   Kiper NFL Mock Draft 2016: Steelers choose CB Kendall Fuller - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 11:39 pm

Hawaii 5-0 wrote:
El-Gonzo Jackson wrote:

• Add Southern Utah safety Miles Killebrew to the list of relatively small school prospects boosting their cause this Senior Bowl week. After turning heads during the weigh-in with a chiseled 6-foot-2, 219-pound frame, Killebrew has impressed with his awareness and closing speed.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/nfl-draft-scout/25464408/senior-bowl-vernon-butler-jihad-ward-turning-heads-for-north

Something tells me his stock will rise to a 2nd round pick. I'm liking Cash or Killebrew. I posted a video link of him in the draft section and he looks to have speed, range, uses his hands to shed blocks on the edge and a couple hits he arrives heavy like Steve Atwater used to. Kiper NFL Mock Draft 2016: Steelers choose CB Kendall Fuller - Page 2 1374986764
Back to top Go down
Hawaii 5-0

Hawaii 5-0

PostSubject: Re: Kiper NFL Mock Draft 2016: Steelers choose CB Kendall Fuller   Kiper NFL Mock Draft 2016: Steelers choose CB Kendall Fuller - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 30, 2016 1:09 am

Scouts pick Miller, Wentz as Senior Bowl standouts

Posted by Zac Jackson on January 29, 2016

Kiper NFL Mock Draft 2016: Steelers choose CB Kendall Fuller - Page 2 Cd0ymzcznguwzdbhnduynddiytjhm2yyzthlmtjjotqwyyznptuznwqxmwmwytrlodiwytm5mdlhmzu4odrmzdy5otcx-e1454103190799

Former Ohio State star Braxton Miller is trying to complete a transformation from quarterback to wide receiver and be an impact player in the NFL.

He probably made some money this week.

A panel of NFL scouts and Senior Bowl personnel voted the dynamic Miller as the top practice performer. Hundreds of NFL coaches, scouts and personnel execs watched three days of NFL-type practices this week in Mobile, Ala.

Also voted as top performers at their respective positions were Carson Wentz of North Dakota State, top quarterback; Kenneth Dixon of Louisiana Tech, top running back; Sterling Shepard of Oklahoma, top wide receiver; Jason Spriggs of Indiana, top offensive lineman; Noah Spence of Eastern Kentucky, top defensive lineman; Reggie Ragland of Alabama, top linebacker; Harlan Miller of Southeast Louisiana, top defensive back; and Jeff Overbaugh of San Diego State, top specialist.

Former Browns general manager Phil Savage, the Senior Bowl’s CEO, has worked to make the event more scout-friendly and to boost the game’s overall profile, and these awards are a part of that. Savage said earlier in the week he believes Wentz could be drafted in the top 10. Miller was a two-time Big Ten Player of the Year as a running quarterback before playing receiver in his fifth year last fall.

ESPNU televised two days of practice sessions live, and NFL Network will air the Senior Bowl game live Saturday at 2:30 p.m. ET.

The North team is coached by the Cowboys staff. The Jaguars, who have the rather dubious distinction of coaching in the Senior Bowl for a third consecutive year, are coaching the South.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/01/29/scouts-pick-miller-wentz-as-senior-bowl-standouts/
Back to top Go down
Hawaii 5-0

Hawaii 5-0

PostSubject: Re: Kiper NFL Mock Draft 2016: Steelers choose CB Kendall Fuller   Kiper NFL Mock Draft 2016: Steelers choose CB Kendall Fuller - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 1:29 am

Mock Draft: Post Senior Bowl Edition

By John Owning
on February 1, 2016

25. Pittsburgh Steelers: 10-6

The Pick: Eli Apple, CB, Ohio State

Eli Apple is a cornerback with good size and athleticism that you can develop. With his length and speed, Apple can deter receivers on the outside; however, he does need to work on his footwork at the top of routes. Apple would be a great choice to help improve the Steelers’ secondary.

http://www.footballinsiders.com/mock-draft-post-senior-bowl-edition/
Back to top Go down
El-Gonzo Jackson

El-Gonzo Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Kiper NFL Mock Draft 2016: Steelers choose CB Kendall Fuller   Kiper NFL Mock Draft 2016: Steelers choose CB Kendall Fuller - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 9:56 am

I don't see Apple lasting to 25 unless he runs real slow 40 time. Given his height and arm length, somebody is going to make the Sherman or Talib comparisons and draft him early. He played a lot of press man at osu, so converting of off man coverage would take him 2-3 years in this system I bet.

Tomlin is going to give Blake another chance to rebound, unless ARII suggests that Kevin Colbert doesn't spend his money foolishly on that project.
Back to top Go down
Hawaii 5-0

Hawaii 5-0

PostSubject: Re: Kiper NFL Mock Draft 2016: Steelers choose CB Kendall Fuller   Kiper NFL Mock Draft 2016: Steelers choose CB Kendall Fuller - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 1:39 pm

Todd McShay Mock Draft 2.0: ESPN expert also sees Eli Apple headed to the Steelers

By Jeff.Hartman on Feb 4, 2016

Another expert mock draft, and another prediction of the Pittsburgh Steelers selecting CB Eli Apple from Ohio State in the first round with the 25th pick in the draft.

The mock draft season is in full swing as experts across the NFL landscape keep pumping out their weekly, sometimes daily, mock drafts predicting what will happen in the upcoming 2016 NFL Draft. For ESPN's NFL Draft expert Todd McShay, he just released his second mock draft of the offseason.

McShay's 2.0 draft is far different from his first attempt, mainly with the NFL Draft order officially set, and teams starting to narrow their focus with All-Star games like the East vs. West and Senior Bowl games completed. Nontheless, McShay, like many experts, has been singing a similar tune for the Pittsburgh Steelers in the first round with the 25th pick of the draft.

Yes, he too sees the team not only selecting a cornerback, but none other than Ohio State's Eli Apple. See what McShay had to say about the selection:

25. Pittsburgh Steelers (10-6)

Eli Apple, CB, Ohio State Buckeyes

With good length (6-foot-1, 200 pounds) and top-end speed, Apple showed he could turn and run with Notre Dame speedster Will Fuller during the Fiesta Bowl. He's also a strong tackler and run supporter, which are qualities the Steelers value highly in their defensive backs.

The nice aspect of McShay's mock drafts, compared to others, is he doesn't just say, "The Steelers need secondary help." That is kind of a no-brainer considering the team finished 30th in the NFL in pass defense in 2015. Throw in the fact three of their top four cornerbacks are becoming free agents this offseason, and yeah, the team needs secondary help.

McShay notes Apple's play against Notre Dame's Will Fuller in the Fiesta Bowl victory, and his willingness to tackle ball carriers as strengths -- something the Steelers like to have in their cornerbacks.

However, regardless of what any expert suggests, the Steelers have shown time and time again they aren't crazy about drafting a cornerback in the first round of the draft. Some chalk it up to the Best Player Available (BPA) philosophy, while others speak of the need for a pass rush to mask a mediocre secondary. Whatever the case may be, don't be frustrated if fans are a bit skeptical of their favorite organization addressing a glaring weakness in the first round of the draft.

Only time will tell, but a lot of people sure do like Apple wearing black and gold in 2016.

http://www.behindthesteelcurtain.com/20 ... -headed-to
Back to top Go down
PhantomJB93

PhantomJB93

PostSubject: Re: Kiper NFL Mock Draft 2016: Steelers choose CB Kendall Fuller   Kiper NFL Mock Draft 2016: Steelers choose CB Kendall Fuller - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 9:48 pm

Eli Apple = Kevin Johnson = Darqueze Dennard = Jarvis Jones = Dont'a Hightower = Aaron Williams = Kyle Wilson=...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kiper NFL Mock Draft 2016: Steelers choose CB Kendall Fuller   Kiper NFL Mock Draft 2016: Steelers choose CB Kendall Fuller - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kiper NFL Mock Draft 2016: Steelers choose CB Kendall Fuller
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next