Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeKiper NFL Mock Draft 2016: Steelers choose CB Kendall Fuller - Page 4 Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Kiper NFL Mock Draft 2016: Steelers choose CB Kendall Fuller

Go down 
+18
SteelersYak
kan_t
BKAnthem
SteelersCanada
ImperialFan
BlackAndGold
rellimie
KeepHarrisonTilHes92
pczach
IowaSteeler927
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu
Fire Arians
WCSteeler
El-Gonzo Jackson
PhantomJB93
effyou515
Lokki
harrison'samonster
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
BlackAndGold

BlackAndGold

Kiper NFL Mock Draft 2016: Steelers choose CB Kendall Fuller - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiper NFL Mock Draft 2016: Steelers choose CB Kendall Fuller   Kiper NFL Mock Draft 2016: Steelers choose CB Kendall Fuller - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 2:37 pm

CBS Sports Dan Brugler 7 round mock draft

1. Andrew Billings, DT, Baylor- With Steve McLendon leaving via free agency, Pittsburgh needs to address the nose tackle position at some point in the draft and Billings might be too appealing to pass up for Steelers general manager Kevin Colbert.
2. T.J. Green, DB, Clemson- A former wide receiver, Green lined up at safety, but his size/speed combo might push him to corner.
3. Christan Westerman, OG, Arizona State- Pro Bowler David DeCastro is entering a contract year and Westerman could be the long-term answer.
4. Miles Killebrew, S, Southern Utah
6. Tom Hackett, P, Utah
7. Keith Marshall, RB, Georgia
7. Roger Lewis, WR, Bowling Green

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/nfl-draft-scout/25558113/nfl-mock-draft-all-seven-rounds-including-team-by-team-picks

El-Gonzo Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Kiper NFL Mock Draft 2016: Steelers choose CB Kendall Fuller   Kiper NFL Mock Draft 2016: Steelers choose CB Kendall Fuller - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 3:02 pm

BlackAndGold wrote:

1. Andrew Billings, DT, Baylor- With Steve McLendon leaving via free agency, Pittsburgh needs to address the nose tackle position at some point in the draft and Billings might be too appealing to pass up for Steelers general manager Kevin Colbert.
2. T.J. Green, DB, Clemson- A former wide receiver, Green lined up at safety, but his size/speed combo might push him to corner.
3. Christan Westerman, OG, Arizona State- Pro Bowler David DeCastro is entering a contract year and Westerman could be the long-term answer.
6. Tom Hackett, P, Utah

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/nfl-draft-scout/25558113/nfl-mock-draft-all-seven-rounds-including-team-by-team-picks

I don't like that draft.
Back to top Go down
Atlanta Dan

PostSubject: Re: Kiper NFL Mock Draft 2016: Steelers choose CB Kendall Fuller   Kiper NFL Mock Draft 2016: Steelers choose CB Kendall Fuller - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 4:43 pm

El-Gonzo Jackson wrote:
BlackAndGold wrote:

6. Tom Hackett, P, Utah

I don't like that draft.  

Me neither, but I doubt the Steelers draft a nose tackle in the first round with all the great punters that will still be on the board

With regard to the mock third round pick, am I missing something about trouble in DeCastro getting a new contract?  This SI.com mock had the Steelers picking a guard in the first round Kiper NFL Mock Draft 2016: Steelers choose CB Kendall Fuller - Page 4 2829330259

Steelers
Joshua Garnett​
G, Stanford
The Steelers struck gold with a Stanford guard in Devid DeCastro in 2012, so why not go back to the same vein? Garnett is unquestionably the most physically dominating guard in this class, and he may be the most intimidating lineman overall. An earth-mover who excels in man-blocking and basic zone concepts, Garnett would be a perfect fit for the Steelers’ power run game, and over time, he looks to be an elite pass blocker as well, once he gets a few technique fixes together.

http://www.si.com/nfl/2016/04/08/nfl-mock-draft-surprises-sleepers-laremy-tunsil
Back to top Go down
kirklandrules

kirklandrules

PostSubject: Re: Kiper NFL Mock Draft 2016: Steelers choose CB Kendall Fuller   Kiper NFL Mock Draft 2016: Steelers choose CB Kendall Fuller - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 4:52 pm

Atlanta Dan wrote:
El-Gonzo Jackson wrote:
BlackAndGold wrote:

6. Tom Hackett, P, Utah

I don't like that draft.  

Me neither, but I doubt the Steelers draft a nose tackle in the first round with all the great punters that will still be on the board

With regard to the mock third round pick, am I missing something about trouble in DeCastro getting a new contract?  This SI.com mock had the Steelers picking a guard in the first round Kiper NFL Mock Draft 2016: Steelers choose CB Kendall Fuller - Page 4 2829330259

Steelers
Joshua Garnett​
G, Stanford
The Steelers struck gold with a Stanford guard in Devid DeCastro in 2012, so why not go back to the same vein? Garnett is unquestionably the most physically dominating guard in this class, and he may be the most intimidating lineman overall. An earth-mover who excels in man-blocking and basic zone concepts, Garnett would be a perfect fit for the Steelers’ power run game, and over time, he looks to be an elite pass blocker as well, once he gets a few technique fixes together.

http://www.si.com/nfl/2016/04/08/nfl-mock-draft-surprises-sleepers-laremy-tunsil

DeCastro isn't going anywhere. He'll resign.

Garnett is a tough dude. I don't think he's as polished as DeCastro coming out, but he's definitely got a nasty attitude.
Back to top Go down
jak341

jak341

PostSubject: Re: Kiper NFL Mock Draft 2016: Steelers choose CB Kendall Fuller   Kiper NFL Mock Draft 2016: Steelers choose CB Kendall Fuller - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 4:57 pm

The only thought about DeCastro is he would command the equivalent of a barge full of gold on the open market.

I assume the Steelers would resign him, perhaps over the summer. However, I am sure they have an eye to the market and knowing what a top 5 or top 10 guard will command, they are preparing for the worst.

Especially with Brown and Bell contracts coming up. Brown is going to be paid. Handsomely. Perhaps even top in the league as far as salary goes. Bell will still make a boatload, but probably not as much as he would have due to injury.

They are going to have some tough decisions next year.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kiper NFL Mock Draft 2016: Steelers choose CB Kendall Fuller   Kiper NFL Mock Draft 2016: Steelers choose CB Kendall Fuller - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kiper NFL Mock Draft 2016: Steelers choose CB Kendall Fuller
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4