Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeYou're a good back Fitzgerald Toussaint - Page 2 Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

You're a good back Fitzgerald Toussaint

Go down 
+20
The_Joker
Buddha Bus
Atlanta Dan
DesertSteel
JonM229
KeepHarrisonTilHes92
vasteeler
pczach
Stryker
Hawaii 5-0
Wallace108
effyou515
Fire Arians
steelcrazy
El-Gonzo Jackson
FanSince72
SteelCity4Life
SteelerEmpire
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu
Steel Peon
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu

You're a good back Fitzgerald Toussaint - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You're a good back Fitzgerald Toussaint   You're a good back Fitzgerald Toussaint - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 11:05 am

KeepHarrisonTilHes92 wrote:
The whole team seems to be up on Fitz. Maybe we will keep him on the depth chart. I hope we continue with D Will, he can still get that ring.
I don't see why Deangelo wouldn't be back. I'd love to see him get a ring too. After the Blount experiment, it's just so nice to have a backup back who who is dependable on and off the field.
Back to top Go down
Fire Arians

Fire Arians

PostSubject: Re: You're a good back Fitzgerald Toussaint   You're a good back Fitzgerald Toussaint - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 12:10 pm

ImmaculateGreenePolamalu wrote:
The whole team seems to be up on Fitz. Maybe we will keep him on the depth chart. I hope we continue with D Will, he can still get that ring.
I don't see why Deangelo wouldn't be back. I'd love to see him get a ring too. After the Blount experiment, it's just so nice to have a backup back who who is dependable on and off the field.

He was signed to a 2 year deal so he definitely will be back. Our team will be stacked next year on offense. I hope we can keep william gay and boykin, because that defense is ALMOST there
Back to top Go down
JonM229

JonM229

PostSubject: Re: You're a good back Fitzgerald Toussaint   You're a good back Fitzgerald Toussaint - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 2:15 pm

He's actually a sleeper agent

You're a good back Fitzgerald Toussaint - Page 2 Hx9iyia

"Ray Rice is special.  He is a guy for all situations, as I have said before, even in an elevator." -Mike Tomlin
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jonmilles
DesertSteel

DesertSteel

PostSubject: Re: You're a good back Fitzgerald Toussaint   You're a good back Fitzgerald Toussaint - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 2:59 pm

He's a keeper behind Bell after DW is gone.
Back to top Go down
Atlanta Dan

PostSubject: Re: You're a good back Fitzgerald Toussaint   You're a good back Fitzgerald Toussaint - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 3:17 pm

Apparently some fans were drinking even more heavily than me yesterday

Angry fan blames retired Steelers RB for Fitzgerald Toussaint's fumble

Before last week's wild-card game against the Bengals, few people outside the Steelers' locker room knew running back Fitzgerald Toussaint. For the uninitiated: he is Pittsburgh's third-team running back, forced into action after injuries to Le'Veon Bell and DeAngelo Williams.

That message never made it one Steelers' fan too blinded by rage following Toussaint's fumble early in the fourth quarter of Sunday's divisional playoff game against the Broncos ...

To reiterate: that was Toussaint. Not former Steelers running back Isaac Redman, who wore No. 33 from 2008-2013. We mention that because Redman had to issue a reminder several times on Sunday night, including to this tormented soul.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/25453560/angry-fan-blames-retired-steelers-rb-for-fitzgerald-toussaints-costly-fumble

You're a good back Fitzgerald Toussaint - Page 2 Isaac-redman-response748
Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: You're a good back Fitzgerald Toussaint   You're a good back Fitzgerald Toussaint - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 7:03 am

Atlanta Dan wrote:
Apparently some fans were drinking even more heavily than me yesterday

They were probably just a bit dazed from bumping their head falling off the bandwagon.

Back to top Go down
The_Joker

The_Joker

PostSubject: Re: You're a good back Fitzgerald Toussaint   You're a good back Fitzgerald Toussaint - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 11:58 am

Fitz made a stupid mistake, but it happens to the best of them. He'll be back next year, hopefully with a ring by the end.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!
Back to top Go down
ImperialFan

ImperialFan

PostSubject: Re: You're a good back Fitzgerald Toussaint   You're a good back Fitzgerald Toussaint - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 12:41 pm

I think it's important not to be too hard on him, but he is not a good running back. He fumbled the ball on the drive it looked like we were going to seal the game with. He's not good, he is average at best, even thats a stretch.

Steel Peon

PostSubject: Re: You're a good back Fitzgerald Toussaint   You're a good back Fitzgerald Toussaint - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 1:34 pm

JonM229 wrote:

AArrrrghhh! Not again! Last year we let the P-Words sneak Blount into the line-up, and now the Ratshits did it to us this season! Ok, from now on we can't sign any RBs with a French name, so if the guy has an "ou" followed by a "t" in their last name somewhere then it's adios sucker!

ImperialFan

PostSubject: Re: You're a good back Fitzgerald Toussaint   You're a good back Fitzgerald Toussaint - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 1:41 pm

Jacoby must have been a sleeper agent too, he muffed 70% of the time.

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: You're a good back Fitzgerald Toussaint   You're a good back Fitzgerald Toussaint - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 1:54 pm

He did a great job and has earned a spot on the training camp roster as a regular roster player.

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION You're a good back Fitzgerald Toussaint - Page 2 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
JonM229

JonM229

PostSubject: Re: You're a good back Fitzgerald Toussaint   You're a good back Fitzgerald Toussaint - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 2:41 pm

ImperialFan wrote:
Jacoby must have been a sleeper agent too, he muffed 70% of the time.

60% of the time, it works every time.

"Ray Rice is special.  He is a guy for all situations, as I have said before, even in an elevator." -Mike Tomlin
Back to top Go down
KeepHarrisonTilHes92

KeepHarrisonTilHes92

PostSubject: Re: You're a good back Fitzgerald Toussaint   You're a good back Fitzgerald Toussaint - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 2:49 pm

Steel Peon wrote:
JonM229 wrote:

AArrrrghhh! Not again! Last year we let the P-Words sneak Blount into the line-up, and now the Ratshits did it to us this season! Ok, from now on we can't sign any RBs with a French name, so if the guy has an "ou" followed by a "t" in their last name somewhere then it's adios sucker!

The Steelers 5th round selection is up. RB Jean Paul Ratbirdeau
Back to top Go down
JonM229

JonM229

PostSubject: Re: You're a good back Fitzgerald Toussaint   You're a good back Fitzgerald Toussaint - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 3:34 pm

Steel Peon wrote:
JonM229 wrote:

The Steelers 5th round selection is up. RB Jean Paul Ratbirdeau

You're a good back Fitzgerald Toussaint - Page 2 Kim_jung_un_clapping

Back to top Go down
Steel Peon

Steel Peon

PostSubject: Re: You're a good back Fitzgerald Toussaint   You're a good back Fitzgerald Toussaint - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 07, 2016 11:03 pm

As again witnessed today, the Denver defense was for real this season, and compared to what happened to Carolina's offense a little while ago, I'd say we came out relatively unscathed. Keep that chin up Fitz! You did pretty damn good against these guys.

Fire Arians

PostSubject: Re: You're a good back Fitzgerald Toussaint   You're a good back Fitzgerald Toussaint - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2016 12:12 am

Steel Peon wrote:
As again witnessed today, the Denver defense was for real this season, and compared to what happened to Carolina's offense a little while ago, I'd say we came out relatively unscathed. Keep that chin up Fitz! You did pretty damn good against these guys.

Denver's defense is for real but when healthy we torched their asses. Steelers offense > the best defense
Back to top Go down
pczach

pczach

PostSubject: Re: You're a good back Fitzgerald Toussaint   You're a good back Fitzgerald Toussaint - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2016 6:34 am

Fire Arians wrote:
Steel Peon wrote:

Denver's defense is for real but when healthy we torched their asses. Steelers offense > the best defense

I know we lost to Denver, but after watching the rest of the playoff games and the Super Bowl, it still feels like the Steelers should have or would have beaten everyone that played through the Super Bowl.

Denver's defense was great, but there's no way they shut the Steelers down the way they shut down the Panthers. The Carolina defense is better than the Steelers D, but I just had this hollow feeling watching the rest of the post season. They really may have been the best team if they were healthy.

I'm proud of the team for how much adversity they overcame and how hard they played. Now I have the empty feeling of "what if?" after watching several games that the eye test made it look like the Steelers were as good or better than anyone else at the end of the year.

It's disappointing, but I can't wait until next year!

PostSubject: Re: You're a good back Fitzgerald Toussaint   You're a good back Fitzgerald Toussaint - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2016 7:12 am

pczach wrote:
Fire Arians wrote:
Steel Peon wrote:

I know we lost to Denver, but after watching the rest of the playoff games and the Super Bowl, it still feels like the Steelers should have or would have beaten everyone that played through the Super Bowl.

Denver's defense was great, but there's no way they shut the Steelers down the way they shut down the Panthers. The Carolina defense is better than the Steelers D, but I just had this hollow feeling watching the rest of the post season. They really may have been the best team if they were healthy.

I'm proud of the team for how much adversity they overcame and how hard they played. Now I have the empty feeling of "what if?" after watching several games that the eye test made it look like the Steelers were as good or better than anyone else at the end of the year.

It's disappointing, but I can't wait until next year!

Even if AB had played (which I doubt), I still think the Pats* would have beaten the Steelers in the AFC championship in Foxboro - Pats* still are in the Steelers heads like the Steelers are in the Bengals heads - since that could have resulted in another Pats* Super Bowl win I prefer to have lost in Denver

Going into next season I feel better about the Steelers preseason prospects than I have in a long time - but that secondary obviously needs an upgrade - really looking forward to next season

Back to top Go down
steelers5895
Banned

PostSubject: Re: You're a good back Fitzgerald Toussaint   You're a good back Fitzgerald Toussaint - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2016 9:26 am

I just don't see how we would have stopped the Pats*? I am going to give myself some props here when all you guys were high fiving each other and saying how happy you were with the promotion of Keith Butler ( as if anyone knew what we were getting...which wasn't much I might add), I was the one saying enough and we need to hire outside the organization for DC and my suggestion was Wade Phillips. yeah what do I Know.

as for Fitz, I would have no issues at all with him as our #2. whether it be behind Bell or behind DWilliams if we get another injury with Bell.
Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: You're a good back Fitzgerald Toussaint   You're a good back Fitzgerald Toussaint - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2016 10:34 am

steelers5895 wrote:
I just don't see how we would have stopped the Pats**?  I am going to give myself some props here when all you guys were high fiving each other and saying how happy you were with the promotion of Keith Butler ( as if anyone knew what we were getting...which wasn't much I might add), I was the one saying enough and we need to hire outside the organization for DC and my suggestion was Wade Phillips.  yeah what do I Know.

as for Fitz, I would have no issues at all with him as our #2.  whether it be behind Bell or behind DWilliams if we get another injury with Bell.

You're a good back Fitzgerald Toussaint - Page 2 Barry-horowitz-o

Back to top Go down
Atlanta Dan

PostSubject: Re: You're a good back Fitzgerald Toussaint   You're a good back Fitzgerald Toussaint - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2016 10:48 am

steelers5895 wrote:
I was the one saying enough and we need to hire outside the organization for DC and my suggestion was Wade Phillips.  yeah what do I Know..

If Phillips was signed was Wade bringing the Denver secondary with him as part of the deal?  If all you have is chickens**t it is tough to make chicken salad, but Steelers DVOA improved from 30 in 2014 to 11 in 2015 after Butler replaced LeBeau.

http://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/teamdef
Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: You're a good back Fitzgerald Toussaint   You're a good back Fitzgerald Toussaint - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2016 10:55 am

Atlanta Dan wrote:
steelers5895 wrote:
I was the one saying enough and we need to hire outside the organization for DC and my suggestion was Wade Phillips.  yeah what do I Know..

If Phillips was signed was Wade bringing the Denver secondary with him as part of the deal?  If all you have is chickens**t it is tough to make chicken salad, but Steelers DVOA improved from 30 in 2014 to 11 in 2015 after Butler replaced LeBeau.

No, no, no, Dan. Clearly all you need is a great coach and 11 guys with all of their limbs at least partially functioning to be championship caliber.

Back to top Go down
El-Gonzo Jackson

El-Gonzo Jackson

PostSubject: Re: You're a good back Fitzgerald Toussaint   You're a good back Fitzgerald Toussaint - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2016 11:14 am

Buddha Bus wrote:
Atlanta Dan wrote:
steelers5895 wrote:

No, no, no, Dan. Clearly all you need is a great coach and 11 guys with all of their limbs at least partially functioning to be championship caliber.

Its all in the coach, as you know.

Von Miller, Ware, Jackson, Talib, Harris, Roby, Ward, would all be backups in Pittsburgh compared to the talent we have here.
Back to top Go down
steelers5895
Banned

PostSubject: Re: You're a good back Fitzgerald Toussaint   You're a good back Fitzgerald Toussaint - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2016 11:26 am

guys we have how many first and second round picks on our defense? cant say the talent potential isn't there and Lebeau and Butler are able to develop talent on defense. Wade had great success everywhere he coached a defense with less "talent" then he would have had in Pittsburgh. he was on his couch when we promoted Butler. We weren't going to be as dominant as Denver was this year but we would have been a lot better than we are or will be under Butler.

and as for the DVOA, Denver was #1 in that improvement. also, our pathetic pass defense is still that and its not only on them, its on the slow development of our high draft pick LBs and depending on an aged Harrison and journeyman in Moats.

cant do anything now but this is why you cant fall in love with only steelers and sometimes a better option isn't in our building.
Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: You're a good back Fitzgerald Toussaint   You're a good back Fitzgerald Toussaint - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2016 8:03 pm

steelers are still rebuilding their defense and always build from front to back and through the draft.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You're a good back Fitzgerald Toussaint   You're a good back Fitzgerald Toussaint - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

You're a good back Fitzgerald Toussaint
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next