Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeWhat do we do with Timmons? - Page 3 Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

What do we do with Timmons?

Go down 
+19
Wallace108
teegre
harrison'samonster
FrancoLambert
SteelerFreak58
Buddha Bus
jak341
pczach
schillah
DesertSteel
kirklandrules
Vis
IowaSteeler927
Hawaii 5-0
El-Gonzo Jackson
Fire Arians
BlackAndGold
ImperialFan
steelers5895
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

What do we do with Timmons? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do we do with Timmons?   What do we do with Timmons? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 5:29 pm

harrison'samonster wrote:
I would like to add:

I am not a loser!

Pipe down, you dope!

Back to top Go down
steelers5895
Banned

PostSubject: Re: What do we do with Timmons?   What do we do with Timmons? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 5:31 pm

pczach wrote:
steelers5895 wrote:
gotta love it.  sarcasm, insults but no one actually came back with anything to say its wrong.  

I forgot, all steelers are the greatest ever and everyone else sucks and if you dare say anything about a steeler then you must not be a fan.  

I actually forgot why I stopped posting, now I remember.  Most of My fellow steeler fans are really dumb and contribute nothing.

oh and to the dope who likes to complain about off season threads, uh, what else do you want to talk about?  why not have some fun, throw some odd things out there to generate discussion?  

jeez what losers

Maybe you should examine your own positions on things.

There are a lot of knowledgeable fans at this forum. Calling people here dopes, dumb, losers, and saying that most fans contribute nothing is simply ridiculous and immature. The reason not many people are agreeing with you is not because they are dopes, dumb, or losers. Your points haven't been making much sense. When you don't acknowledge the points others make that explain why they feel differently than you, you come up with more points that don't make a ton of sense, rather than absorbing good information and adjusting your position.

After you continue to challenge people to prove you wrong because you will not admit defeat, you get angry when everybody uses sarcasm to mock your comments because you think if you just keep typing your point louder.....it will change everyone's opinion. It doesn't.

You now have roughly 20 posts, and you have already turned on everyone here, and have resorted to name calling. Way to make your point and show class. Yet you think there is something wrong with everyone else.

Think about that for a second, and try again.

its called debating
Back to top Go down
pczach

pczach

PostSubject: Re: What do we do with Timmons?   What do we do with Timmons? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 5:35 pm

I would like to add:

I am not a loser!

No, you're not a loser.

I on the other hand, am a total loser. What do we do with Timmons? - Page 3 3562723908 What do we do with Timmons? - Page 3 1378315869

I'm just defending my fellow fans here that clearly are not.

Fire Arians

PostSubject: Re: What do we do with Timmons?   What do we do with Timmons? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 5:42 pm

pczach wrote:
I would like to add:

I am not a loser!

No, you're not a loser.

I on the other hand, am a total loser. What do we do with Timmons? - Page 3 3562723908 What do we do with Timmons? - Page 3 1378315869

I'm a loser baby, so why don't you kill me?
Back to top Go down
pczach

pczach

PostSubject: Re: What do we do with Timmons?   What do we do with Timmons? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 5:50 pm

steelers5895 wrote:
pczach wrote:
steelers5895 wrote:
gotta love it.  sarcasm, insults but no one actually came back with anything to say its wrong.  

I forgot, all steelers are the greatest ever and everyone else sucks and if you dare say anything about a steeler then you must not be a fan.  

I actually forgot why I stopped posting, now I remember.  Most of My fellow steeler fans are really dumb and contribute nothing.

oh and to the dope who likes to complain about off season threads, uh, what else do you want to talk about?  why not have some fun, throw some odd things out there to generate discussion?  

jeez what losers

There are a lot of knowledgeable fans at this forum. Calling people here dopes, dumb, losers, and saying that most fans contribute nothing is simply ridiculous and immature. The reason not many people are agreeing with you is not because they are dopes, dumb, or losers. Your points haven't been making much sense. When you don't acknowledge the points others make that explain why they feel differently than you, you come up with more points that don't make a ton of sense, rather than absorbing good information and adjusting your position.

After you continue to challenge people to prove you wrong because you will not admit defeat, you get angry when everybody uses sarcasm to mock your comments because you think if you just keep typing your point louder.....it will change everyone's opinion. It doesn't.

You now have roughly 20 posts, and you have already turned on everyone here, and have resorted to name calling. Way to make your point and show class. Yet you think there is something wrong with everyone else.

its called debating

No it's not. It's name calling.

It's pretty clear you just don't get it. All us losers and dopes will continue to call you out when you say things that don't make sense or are insulting.

Fire Arians

PostSubject: Re: What do we do with Timmons?   What do we do with Timmons? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 5:54 pm

pczach wrote:
steelers5895 wrote:
pczach wrote:
steelers5895 wrote:

jeez what losers

its called debating

No it's not. It's name calling.

It's pretty clear you just don't get it. All us losers and dopes will continue to call you out when you say things that don't make sense or are insulting.

hey don't argue with him! he's teh master debater
Back to top Go down
harrison'samonster

harrison'samonster

PostSubject: Re: What do we do with Timmons?   What do we do with Timmons? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 6:22 pm

Buddha Bus wrote:
I would like to add:

I am not a loser!

Pipe down, you dope!

@Wallace108

What do we do with Timmons? - Page 3 GNjCuMC

harrison'samonster

PostSubject: Re: What do we do with Timmons?   What do we do with Timmons? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 6:33 pm

pczach wrote:
I would like to add:

I am not a loser!

No, you're not a loser.

Let us celebrate this thread with a giant beaver made out of hay

What do we do with Timmons? - Page 3 Hay-beaver

teegre

PostSubject: Re: What do we do with Timmons?   What do we do with Timmons? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 7:47 pm

steelers5895 wrote:
its called debating

No... it's not.  

pczach tried to explain it to you; he's the nice one in our group.  

The rest of us vividly remember you, and realize that you're not worth the effort.  In fact, I texted Buddha, and said you'd last 20 posts before your true colors (vitriol, derision) came shining through.  

Here's how it's gonna go:  

You post.  
We don't care.  We post beaver pics.  

You post.  
We don't care.  We write a joke.  

You call us names.  
We don't care.  We post sophomoric crap and use the drink coffee emoticon.  

SUMMATION:  
You might actually have a good point or two, but we don't really care.  It's as simple as that.  

What do we do with Timmons? - Page 3 1401235891
Back to top Go down
Fire Arians

Fire Arians

PostSubject: Re: What do we do with Timmons?   What do we do with Timmons? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 8:24 pm

teegre wrote:
steelers5895 wrote:
its called debating

No... it's not.  

The rest of us vividly remember you, and realize that you're not worth the effort.  In fact, I texted Buddha, and said you'd last 20 posts before your true colors (vitriol, derision) came shining through.  

You post.  

You post.  

You call us names.  

SUMMATION:  
You might actually have a good point or two, but we don't really care.  It's as simple as that.  

In addition: dickhead post = dickhead response. What did he expect a welcome wagon? Get outta here with that shit What do we do with Timmons? - Page 3 1797695198
Back to top Go down
Hawaii 5-0

Hawaii 5-0

PostSubject: Re: What do we do with Timmons?   What do we do with Timmons? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 8:27 pm

I would like to add:

I am not a loser!

What do we do with Timmons? - Page 3 Da9c53d98ebe28b8ec949184217e69dd3dd3a586a3c811e85e5877a639632c5d
Back to top Go down
harrison'samonster

harrison'samonster

PostSubject: Re: What do we do with Timmons?   What do we do with Timmons? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 8:52 pm

my mom says I'm the coolest person she knows, so take that. tee hee hee

pczach

PostSubject: Re: What do we do with Timmons?   What do we do with Timmons? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 9:31 pm

What do we do with Timmons? - Page 3 Tumblr_static_3896293_460s

Fire Arians

PostSubject: Re: What do we do with Timmons?   What do we do with Timmons? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 9:56 pm

What to do with Timmons? Call him a fucking loser, that's what.
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: What do we do with Timmons?   What do we do with Timmons? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 11:02 pm

I can't be the only one who sees what is going on. What do we do with Timmons? - Page 3 Spiegel-smilies-0002

And why do I hear fiddles?

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.

Last edited by Wallace108 on Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
Hawaii 5-0

Hawaii 5-0

PostSubject: Re: What do we do with Timmons?   What do we do with Timmons? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 11:33 pm

steelers5895 wrote:

jeez what losers

you could always just leave and post somewhere else since we don't seem to meet your high expectations...
Back to top Go down
pczach

pczach

PostSubject: Re: What do we do with Timmons?   What do we do with Timmons? - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 30, 2016 5:13 am

Hawaii 5-0 wrote:
steelers5895 wrote:

jeez what losers

you could always just leave and post somewhere else since we don't seem to meet your high expectations...

Yeah, instead of remembering why he didn't come here, he could go back to actually practicing what he believes.

It's a win-win situation if ever there was one.

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: What do we do with Timmons?   What do we do with Timmons? - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 30, 2016 6:37 am

What do we do with Timmons? - Page 3 D71
Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: What do we do with Timmons?   What do we do with Timmons? - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 30, 2016 8:32 am

teegre wrote:
steelers5895 wrote:
its called debating

No... it's not.  

You post.  

You post.  

You call us names.  

SUMMATION:  

@Teegre:

Hey! Don't drag ME into this! I don't associate with losers like you! What do we do with Timmons? - Page 3 2625562446

Back to top Go down
SteelCity4Life

SteelCity4Life

PostSubject: Re: What do we do with Timmons?   What do we do with Timmons? - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 30, 2016 7:28 pm

What do we do with Timmons? - Page 3 797c0d10

What do we do with Timmons? - Page 3 1664291743

Stuck in a SE Ohio Tech. school with a bunch of high schoolers. What do we do with Timmons? - Page 3 1505004552
Back to top Go down
KeepHarrisonTilHes92

KeepHarrisonTilHes92

PostSubject: Re: What do we do with Timmons?   What do we do with Timmons? - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 30, 2016 9:20 pm

Hey woah I missed everything is this the same guy that started that thread calling everyone out on SF because he was butt hurt about being called out with saying something or other about Big Ben and then that thread became like the biggest Beaver/Spiderman/Joke thread on SF before SF went down?
Back to top Go down
SteelCity4Life

SteelCity4Life

PostSubject: Re: What do we do with Timmons?   What do we do with Timmons? - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 30, 2016 10:12 pm

KeepHarrisonTilHes92 wrote:
Hey woah I missed everything is this the same guy that started that thread calling everyone out on SF because he was butt hurt about being called out with saying something or other about Big Ben and then that thread became like the biggest Beaver/Spiderman/Joke thread on SF before SF went down?

Are you insinuating SX will go down? What do we do with Timmons? - Page 3 1797695198

We're just having fun in here....

Stuck in a SE Ohio Tech. school with a bunch of high schoolers. What do we do with Timmons? - Page 3 1505004552
Back to top Go down
Hawaii 5-0

Hawaii 5-0

PostSubject: Re: What do we do with Timmons?   What do we do with Timmons? - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 30, 2016 10:25 pm

What do we do with Timmons? - Page 3 1346866991402_3303514
Back to top Go down
teegre

teegre

PostSubject: Re: What do we do with Timmons?   What do we do with Timmons? - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 30, 2016 10:27 pm

KeepHarrisonTilHes92 wrote:

BINGO!!!

Back to top Go down
ImperialFan

ImperialFan

PostSubject: Re: What do we do with Timmons?   What do we do with Timmons? - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 30, 2016 10:28 pm

its a prophecy...

PostSubject: Re: What do we do with Timmons?   What do we do with Timmons? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

What do we do with Timmons?
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next