Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeHere is why Manziel would work in  Pittsburgh - Page 2 Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Here is why Manziel would work in Pittsburgh

Go down 
+14
IowaSteeler927
solardave
SoCalFan
El-Gonzo Jackson
KeepHarrisonTilHes92
vasteeler
OX1947
pczach
SteelersNorth
jak341
Fire Arians
Steeler-in-west
SteelersYak
steelers5895
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
KeepHarrisonTilHes92

KeepHarrisonTilHes92

Here is why Manziel would work in  Pittsburgh - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here is why Manziel would work in Pittsburgh   Here is why Manziel would work in  Pittsburgh - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 12, 2016 1:14 pm

steelers5895 wrote:
the sad part is no one read the first line.

I am also embarrassed how soft some of the posters are on this board.  what wimps about everything.  you guys cant be the ones I sit next to at the stadiums.

wow!

Just stop. If to say we're soft as if to propose you are not by comparison. You'd join in joking about how silly the thread's topic is. Instead you've taken it personally. That first line doesn't change the narrative. It's the equivalent of "I'm not racist but... (Something racist)"
Back to top Go down
KeepHarrisonTilHes92

KeepHarrisonTilHes92

PostSubject: Re: Here is why Manziel would work in Pittsburgh   Here is why Manziel would work in  Pittsburgh - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 12, 2016 1:24 pm

I'm going to give you the benefit of my own doubt because you actually have posted a couple threads that concerned our first free agency signing and which kicker we will keep. Maybe you did want to make a new thread, specifically about Johnny Manziel and how we can rehabilitate him. You wanted everybody to keep it civil and not make jokes, not bust your balls at all, just involve themself in an intelligent discussion of Johnny Football, Big Ben's backup. Well since that didn't happen. There's still a chance you can make things fun again by personally signing off that you think his should be a beaver and spiderman thread. You will instantly create the most happenin' thread on the forum.
Back to top Go down
FanSince72

FanSince72

PostSubject: Re: Here is why Manziel would work in Pittsburgh   Here is why Manziel would work in  Pittsburgh - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 12, 2016 2:11 pm

steelers5895 wrote:
so opinions are frowned upon on this site because you guys cant have a discussion?  

this board needs some new posts its the same stale topics.  something fresh, regardless of far fetched is much better than a sean spence topic.

sorry for trying to be creative

Calm down.

Pretty much everyone here at one time or another has posted something they thought would be interesting, or clever, or funny, or thought-provoking only to be met with crickets.

It happens and it's no big deal.
Not every at-bat produces a home run but that doesn't mean you should stop swinging.

Cheers! Here is why Manziel would work in  Pittsburgh - Page 2 230572241

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Here is why Manziel would work in Pittsburgh   Here is why Manziel would work in  Pittsburgh - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 12, 2016 3:16 pm

Locking this down. Not going anywhere good because it's a bait thread, seen enough of the same type of stuff coming from you. You're not trying to be creative, or thought provoking, you're poking the bear (or stirring the pot, as you've admitted yourself). Then when people call you out on it you issue generalized insults at the forum. Read your PMs.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here is why Manziel would work in Pittsburgh   Here is why Manziel would work in  Pittsburgh - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Here is why Manziel would work in Pittsburgh
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2