Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeShould Brady be drug tested? Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Should Brady be drug tested?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

Should Brady be drug tested? Empty
PostSubject: Should Brady be drug tested?   Should Brady be drug tested? EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 8:11 am

So I read the following article:
http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/these-comments-from-tom-brady-should-scare-opponents/ar-AAqdF73?li=BBnb7Kz

And these fine words from Brady himself:
Quote :
“I know how to prepare. I’m never sore. I could practice every day,” the future Hall of Famer said. “I could practice twice a day if they’d let us do that, but that’s not the way it goes anymore. It’s just fun being out here competing.”

If Harrison is constantly getting drug tested because of his physical accolades, shouldn't someone who has been in the league going on 18 years, feeling no soreness, send red flags?

I know, I know, Brady plays a different set of rules. He's not allowed to be hit (at least not hard), and if anyone sniffs a sack it's a 15 yard penalty. All I'm saying is I find it very difficult to believe someone who has played professional football for 17 years to not be sore.

And yes, this is just me Should Brady be drug tested? 1689750825 Should Brady be drug tested? 1689750825 Should Brady be drug tested? 1689750825

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION Should Brady be drug tested? 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
WVABE

PostSubject: Re: Should Brady be drug tested?   Should Brady be drug tested? EmptySun Aug 20, 2017 3:03 pm

Some people are like that and some if you look at them wrong they bruise.
Back to top Go down
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu

PostSubject: Re: Should Brady be drug tested?   Should Brady be drug tested? EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 7:51 am

You'd think so but Brady's the Golden Boy despite the kafube of Brady hating Goodell and the leageu brass.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should Brady be drug tested?   Should Brady be drug tested? Empty

Back to top Go down

Should Brady be drug tested?
Page 1 of 1