Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeWeek 4 - Steelers at Ravens  - Page 6 Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Week 4 - Steelers at Ravens

Go down 
+13
Bays
Fire Arians
Steeler-in-west
JPPT1974
solardave
OX1947
Mach1
FrancoLambert
SteelerFreak58
Wallace108
LambertWardSteel
IowaSteeler927
jak341
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Stella Nation

Stella Nation

Week 4 - Steelers at Ravens  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Steelers at Ravens    Week 4 - Steelers at Ravens  - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 01, 2017 5:21 pm

I would give Heyward a game ball too: two sacks and a forced fumble which he recovered.
Back to top Go down
Stella Nation

Stella Nation

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Steelers at Ravens    Week 4 - Steelers at Ravens  - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 01, 2017 5:22 pm

Oh, and Haley is the goat. Terrible playcalling.
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Steelers at Ravens    Week 4 - Steelers at Ravens  - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 01, 2017 5:41 pm

For anyone who didn't see Ben missing a wide open AB, and AB's sideline tantrum ...

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
LambertWardSteel

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Steelers at Ravens    Week 4 - Steelers at Ravens  - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 01, 2017 6:04 pm

I really thought this game would have gone the other way. I'm happy to be wrong. AFC North lookig good....2 game lead over Balt and Cincy fighting Cleveland for 1 win 4 games in. So happy to see Bell get things rolling.

As of right now the cheats have given up more points than any NFL team and that's not likely to change when the last final scores are in this week. With a KC win cheats are 2 games + tiebreaker behind, They are 1 + tiebreaker behind Steelers for home field 1/4 of the way into the season.

Steelcitian

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Steelers at Ravens    Week 4 - Steelers at Ravens  - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 01, 2017 6:21 pm

This made my weekend!
Back to top Go down
FrancoLambert

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Steelers at Ravens    Week 4 - Steelers at Ravens  - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 01, 2017 8:08 pm

Game Balls: Bell, Shazier, Hilton, Heyward

Goats: Haley's play calling (he is unable to put a team away)
Back to top Go down
jak341

jak341

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Steelers at Ravens    Week 4 - Steelers at Ravens  - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 01, 2017 8:41 pm

I'm happy to have been wrong in my prediction.

However, the Offense looks completely off.
Back to top Go down
Steeler-in-west

Steeler-in-west

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Steelers at Ravens    Week 4 - Steelers at Ravens  - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 02, 2017 12:52 am

Gameball to shazier, Hayward, jj-smith-schuster

Goat: Haley, Tomlin for his over fascination with the 2 point conversion, Ben and his difficulty finding the open man
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Steelers at Ravens    Week 4 - Steelers at Ravens  - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 02, 2017 3:54 am

FrancoLambert wrote:
Game Balls:  Bell, Shazier, Hilton, Heyward

Goats:  Haley's play calling (he is unable to put a team away)

Week 4 - Steelers at Ravens  - Page 6 3964572787
Back to top Go down
FrancoLambert

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Steelers at Ravens    Week 4 - Steelers at Ravens  - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 02, 2017 6:19 am

Steeler-in-west wrote:
Gameball to shazier, Hayward, jj-smith-schuster

Goat: Haley, Tomlin for his over fascination with the 2 point conversion, Ben and his difficulty finding the open man

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!!!

Enough with the bravado and swagger.  Take the point so you don't end up chasing that point for the rest of the game.  Didn't hurt us yesterday, but eventually it will catch up with you.

I'm very conservative.....you don't go for 2 unless you HAVE  to.  Week 4 - Steelers at Ravens  - Page 6 2087824411
Back to top Go down
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Steelers at Ravens    Week 4 - Steelers at Ravens  - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 02, 2017 10:38 am

I thought it was a good win. Glad to see Bell get back into thick of it especially against a rival. And man does Flacco look awful. Defense looks like it's finally coming together with Tomlin and Butler's vision. Offense still needs work but they'll get there. By the way, I think Colbert's shown that he's better than Newsome at talent eval. Ozzie deserves props for how he can find defenders but KC is much better at evaluating offense than he is. And I think that's what is holding the Ravens back. They're always going to have strong defenses but they struggle to evaluate on the other side of the ball.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Steelers at Ravens    Week 4 - Steelers at Ravens  - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Week 4 - Steelers at Ravens
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6