Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeWeek 9 Ravens vs Steelers - Page 3 Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Week 9 Ravens vs Steelers

Go down 
+4
effyou515
stlrtruck
solardave
Stella Nation
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
effyou515

effyou515

Week 9 Ravens vs Steelers - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 9 Ravens vs Steelers   Week 9 Ravens vs Steelers - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 04, 2018 4:45 pm

the Steelers offense really grinded on the Ravens defense to day great win but what makes the win even better is the fact that was a every hard lost for the Ravens.

And once again the truth is found
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Week 9 Ravens vs Steelers   Week 9 Ravens vs Steelers - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 04, 2018 6:05 pm

Yeah they tried like hell to give the Rats this game.

I thought if you targeted a player you got ejected....period. I guess they have to call it though.

Here is what Fouts said about the flag on Weddle that should have been targeting.

" He's trying to get the guy on the ground. I don't know what else he can do?" How about don't take a shot to the head idiot. I hate when he calls our game. If there is a foul on the other team and it doesn't but they show the replay even though it shows up there he will not comment. But let us get a shitty call and after the replay he'll say it was a good call. He's incompetent and he hates us. He forgets what he was saying all the time and some of what he says is just plain stupid.

I bet Weddle pays a fine for that hit even though he got away with it on the field because it was offsetting and he was not called for targeting. That was textbook targeting.

Heyward had his hands in their O lineman's face but also had a hand in his face. Should have been offsetting. They threw a flag for holding on AV a good 15 seconds after the play was dead. They didn't show a replay on that call though. Piss poor officiating.
Back to top Go down
Great Randino

PostSubject: Re: Week 9 Ravens vs Steelers   Week 9 Ravens vs Steelers - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 04, 2018 10:54 pm

The play by Dobbs was, in my mind, the biggest play of the game. Backed up to our 5 yard line, 2nd and long, and Big Ben's status unknown, Dobbs checked out of a run play and threw that bullet for a first down. We ended up scoring on that series, which we badly needed - especially when the Ravens had a little momentum at the time.

There's a reason Dobbs is our backup - we saw another example of it today. Really smart kid, knows the game and can flat out play.
Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: Week 9 Ravens vs Steelers   Week 9 Ravens vs Steelers - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2018 1:18 am

nine vegetable wrote:
The play by Dobbs was, in my mind, the biggest play of the game.  Backed up to our 5 yard line, 2nd and long, and Big Ben's status unknown, Dobbs checked out of a run play and threw that bullet for a first down.  We ended up scoring on that series, which we badly needed - especially when the Ravens had a little momentum at the time.

There's a reason Dobbs is our backup - we saw another  example of it today.  Really smart kid, knows the game and can flat out play.

Fichtner had some big booboo's to call playaction pass play on their own 5 yard line with dobbs and Dobbs completed a 20+ yard pass for a 1st down. Shocked Dobbs first career NFL Pass  Shocked

And once again the truth is found
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Week 9 Ravens vs Steelers   Week 9 Ravens vs Steelers - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2018 4:08 am

nine vegetable wrote:
The play by Dobbs was, in my mind, the biggest play of the game.  Backed up to our 5 yard line, 2nd and long, and Big Ben's status unknown, Dobbs checked out of a run play and threw that bullet for a first down.  We ended up scoring on that series, which we badly needed - especially when the Ravens had a little momentum at the time.

There's a reason Dobbs is our backup - we saw another  example of it today.  Really smart kid, knows the game and can flat out play.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to make that throw. Just an engineer...... Week 9 Ravens vs Steelers - Page 3 1647293567
Back to top Go down
Stella Nation

Stella Nation

PostSubject: Re: Week 9 Ravens vs Steelers   Week 9 Ravens vs Steelers - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2018 4:50 am

Ravens' season is over Week 9 Ravens vs Steelers - Page 3 59467727
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 9 Ravens vs Steelers   Week 9 Ravens vs Steelers - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Week 9 Ravens vs Steelers
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3