Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeAntonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early - Page 14 Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early

Go down 
+20
vasteeler
Shalieve5090
SteelCity4Life
JPPT1974
kirklandrules
LambertWardSteel
Master_Of_Puppets
SteelerFreak58
Drizztbob
stlrtruck
Gingerchip
Stella Nation
solardave
Lokki
effyou515
jak341
IowaSteeler927
Great Randino
Mach1
Wallace108
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
SteelerFreak58

SteelerFreak58

Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early   Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early - Page 14 EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 1:01 pm

Seriously cant wait to see him playing for a shit team and going the way of Santonio Holmes.....
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early   Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early - Page 14 EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 1:36 pm

Knowing that AB is willing to walk away from the game, which the Steelers probably already knew before that article came out, tells us what the Steelers' strategy likely is ...

Either trade him and get high value, or don't trade him and let him walk away from the game. Either way, they don't have to deal with the headache. I think what they're trying to avoid is trading him for low value, where he gets what he wants and they get little in return. If that's their strategy, I support it. I think it's safe to say that even if they don't trade him, he's not going to be on the team next year. And not trading him and forcing him to walk away might be the best scenario ... it sends a strong message to others that they can't necessarily force a trade, release, etc.

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
SteelCity4Life

SteelCity4Life

PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early   Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early - Page 14 EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 3:53 pm

He's already lowered his trade value. Word in the league is teams are distancing themselves from Brown. Who is out there that's a worthy trade for Brown and what the Steelers want for him?

I can't help but think he's simply not going to be traded. I also think his attitude is turning teams away from him. They see the things he's saying and doing. If he goes to a shit team, his attitude is only gonna get worse. Ever notice that every time he threw a tantrum or had attitude problems, it was when the Steelers were losing? Dude has a sour attitude about something that's inevitable as an NFL team; you can't win all the battles.
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early   Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early - Page 14 EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 7:41 pm

Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early - Page 14 273451046

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early   Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early - Page 14 EmptySun Mar 03, 2019 4:34 am

Wallace108 wrote:

I think he should retire. It would be in his best interest and ours. We already know he is going to cost us 21.2 million. We don't want him in our locker room and he doesn't want to be there. I can't see any team at this point giving up anything more than their mascot and a cheerleader for him.

I vote for retirement.
Back to top Go down
kirklandrules

kirklandrules

PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early   Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early - Page 14 EmptySun Mar 03, 2019 12:16 pm

Wallace108 wrote:

I love the host as he "hmmmhmmph" his was through that interview. You can just hear his thoughts of: "This dude is nuts. Keep talking cause this is making me famous ... I'm the guy who interview AB while he demonstrated he's utterly insane."
"uh, huh, right, uh, huh".
Back to top Go down
Great Randino

PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early   Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early - Page 14 EmptySun Mar 03, 2019 4:33 pm

solardave wrote:
Wallace108 wrote:

I think he should retire. It would be in his best interest and ours. We already know he is going to cost us 21.2 million. We don't want him in our locker room and he doesn't want to be there. I can't see any team at this point giving up anything more than their mascot and a cheerleader for him.

I vote for retirement.

He wants his $$$$, he ain't going to retire.

And what's with the blond mustache? I swear he looks weirder every time we see him.
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early   Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early - Page 14 EmptySun Mar 03, 2019 6:47 pm

nine vegetable wrote:
And what's with the blond mustache?  I swear he looks weirder every time we see him.

The transformation is almost complete.

Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early - Page 14 Antonio-Brown-Camp-STACK

Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early - Page 14 Brown

Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early - Page 14 Chad-Ocho-Cinco_display_image

Back to top Go down
muncher

PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early   Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2019 10:18 am

kirklandrules wrote:
Wallace108 wrote:

I love the host as he "hmmmhmmph" his was through that interview. You can just hear his thoughts of: "This dude is nuts. Keep talking cause this is making me famous ... I'm the guy who interview AB while he demonstrated he's utterly insane."
"uh, huh, right, uh, huh".

he could have been more famous if he would have said, 'what do you mean you never missed a game. you lied about being injured and and forced tomlin to sit you out"
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early   Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2019 12:53 pm

I just saw this:
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001020956/article/broncos-cards-raiders-have-interest-in-antonio-brown
Back to top Go down
Stella Nation

Stella Nation

PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early   Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early - Page 14 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2019 2:08 am

solardave wrote:
I just saw this:
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001020956/article/broncos-cards-raiders-have-interest-in-antonio-brown

Broncos aren't interested because Steelers' price is too high, but you can add Redskins and Titans as candidates. I don't mind a Gruden fight to acquire Mr Big Mouth Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early - Page 14 1797695198
If there's one team stupid enough to trade a first round pick right now it will be the Raiders. Come on Jon, make it happen!
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early   Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early - Page 14 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2019 4:12 am

I honestly think teams would be stupid to take this guy with the garbage he's spewing out to the media. Saying if any teams wants him to play for them they'll play by his rules... He doesn't need the game... etc... etc...

I can't believe I was so blind to this in the past. I guess when you're winning you tend not to think of the worst case scenario. I always knew AB was an emotional, fiery guy, but I never thought he'd be this selfish. He's starting to make T.O. look less selfish.

Even with his talent, if I'm the GM of an NFL Franchise I'd take a hard pass on AB. High price to pay for a guy that is a giant distraction on and off of the field.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early   Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early - Page 14 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2019 4:22 am

IowaSteeler927 wrote:
I honestly think teams would be stupid to take this guy with the garbage he's spewing out to the media. Saying if any teams wants him to play for them they'll play by his rules... He doesn't need the game... etc... etc...

I can't believe I was so blind to this in the past. I guess when you're winning you tend not to think of the worst case scenario. I always knew AB was an emotional, fiery guy, but I never thought he'd be this selfish. He's starting to make T.O. look less selfish.

Even with his talent, if I'm the GM of an NFL Franchise I'd take a hard pass on AB. High price to pay for a guy that is a giant distraction on and off of the field.

SHHHH Iowa they might be listening. Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early - Page 14 1797695198 At least they'll know he'll never miss a game. Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early - Page 14 2800024739
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early   Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early - Page 14 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2019 4:24 am

solardave wrote:
IowaSteeler927 wrote:

SHHHH Iowa they might be listening. Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early - Page 14 1797695198  At least they'll know he'll never miss a game. Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early - Page 14 2800024739

Oh yeah sorry... what I really meant to say is that AB is the best teammate in the world, a total team player that sacrifices everything for his team and is a locker room leader. Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early - Page 14 2981382511

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early   Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early - Page 14 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2019 6:21 am

IowaSteeler927 wrote:
solardave wrote:
IowaSteeler927 wrote:

SHHHH Iowa they might be listening. Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early - Page 14 1797695198  At least they'll know he'll never miss a game. Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early - Page 14 2800024739

Oh yeah sorry... what I really meant to say is that AB is the best teammate in the world, a total team player that sacrifices everything for his team and is a locker room leader. Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early - Page 14 2981382511

Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early - Page 14 184121345
Back to top Go down
jak341

jak341

PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early   Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early - Page 14 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2019 9:44 am

Just got a notification from my NFL app that a trade is imminent.

The story said Pittsburgh put out a "last call" offer for trades. The speculation is they have a deal they like.
Back to top Go down
Stella Nation

Stella Nation

PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early   Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early - Page 14 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2019 9:56 am

jak341 wrote:
Just got a notification from my NFL app that a trade is imminent.

The story said Pittsburgh put out a "last call" offer for trades. The speculation is they have a deal they like.

Let's hope the Mr. Big Mouth drama is over in a couple of days.
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early   Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early - Page 14 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2019 11:44 am

Here's the link. Either the FO is bluffing or they already have an acceptable offer in hand.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001021257/article/steelers-wr-antonio-brown-could-be-traded-soon
Back to top Go down
LambertWardSteel

PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early   Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early - Page 14 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2019 2:44 pm

From Ed Bouchette's article at Pitt Post Gazette:

Ed Bouchette wrote:
Adam Schefter of ESPN reported Wednesday that teams who spoke to the Steelers about a possible Brown trade were told to expect it to happen Friday. Ian Rapoport of the NFL Network said the Steelers have told teams to give their best offers as soon as possible and that three new teams have expressed interest over the past two days. Rapoport also reported that the Jets and Cardinals no longer are interested.

There were reports the Steelers initially wanted a first-round pick and a player for Brown, then lowered that to at least a first-round pick. Brown has not helped the situation by blasting the Steelers, Ben Roethlisberger, Mike Tomlin, Kevin Colbert and even club president Art Rooney II during interviews and on Twitter over the past week. Brown, who has three years left on his contract, said he wants a new contract from his new team.

Nevertheless, among those teams who reportedly have or had interest in trading for Brown are the Raiders, Titans, Packers, 49ers and Redskins.

https://www.post-gazette.com/sports/steelers/2019/03/06/Ed-Bouchette-Antonio-Brown-talks-heat-up-but-why-Friday-deadline/stories/201903060116

Master_Of_Puppets

PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early   Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early - Page 14 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2019 8:27 pm

solardave wrote:
Here's the link. Either the FO is bluffing or they already have an acceptable offer in hand.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001021257/article/steelers-wr-antonio-brown-could-be-traded-soon

i can't count the number of times i've used the, "got another buyer coming in half an hour, but the first one with cash takes it" , line ?
that is one of the oldest sales gimmicks in the books... Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early - Page 14 1401235891
Back to top Go down
Lokki
Jerkimus Maximus
Lokki

PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early   Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early - Page 14 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2019 8:48 pm

I just want this to be over. The Raiders make the most sense at the moment since they have multiple first round picks and plenty of cap space. I guess it just depends on which first round pick it is.
Back to top Go down
jak341

jak341

PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early   Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early - Page 14 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2019 9:58 pm

Lokki wrote:
I just want this to be over.  The Raiders make the most sense at the moment since they have multiple first round picks and plenty of cap space.  I guess it just depends on which first round pick it is.  

What I heard on the Mark Madden show today is the Raiders 1st round pick, 27th overall.
Back to top Go down
muncher

PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early   Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early - Page 14 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2019 10:02 pm

jak341 wrote:
Lokki wrote:
I just want this to be over.  The Raiders make the most sense at the moment since they have multiple first round picks and plenty of cap space.  I guess it just depends on which first round pick it is.  

What I heard on the Mark Madden show today is the Raiders 1st round pick, 27th overall.

that cant be it. colbert said he wont trade him at a discount. lets see if he was lying to us.
Back to top Go down
Great Randino

PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early   Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early - Page 14 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2019 11:18 pm

jak341 wrote:
Lokki wrote:

If I were the Steelers brass I'd take that in a heartbeat - quickly, before Brown says more stupid things.

More good news if he goes to the Raiders - they will be terrible the remainder of Brown's career. It'll take them at least 4 yours to figure out that Chucky doesn't know what he's doing and by then it'll be too late.
Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early   Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early - Page 14 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2019 1:10 am

nine vegetable wrote:
jak341 wrote:
Lokki wrote:

If I were the Steelers brass I'd take that in a heartbeat - quickly, before Brown says more stupid things.

More good news if he goes to the Raiders - they will be terrible the remainder of Brown's career.  It'll take them at least 4 yours to figure out that Chucky doesn't know what he's doing and by then it'll be too late.
i agree. get those papers signed ASAP. spend those first two picks on LB'S.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early   Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early
Page 14 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next