Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeWelcome to Pittsburgh Devin Bush! - Page 2 Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Welcome to Pittsburgh Devin Bush!

Go down 
+8
kirklandrules
jak341
solardave
LambertWardSteel
Master_Of_Puppets
Lokki
Great Randino
IowaSteeler927
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

Welcome to Pittsburgh Devin Bush! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Pittsburgh Devin Bush!   Welcome to Pittsburgh Devin Bush! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 02, 2019 3:43 am

I think Bush is going to be a stud. He's got a high motor, he's fast as hell, he uses his hands well, his speed is elite and makes him difficult to locate and block. He can run sideline to sideline, he can cover, and he tackles well. He has a nose for the football, and he is quick to diagnose. He also has a chip on his shoulder from all the people that say he is undersized, even has a Devin Bush t-shirt out that has an outline of him over the word "Undersized", he obviously takes that to heart.

I could care less about his height and weight, he'll get plenty of time to get into great shape in the weight room, and height isn't that big of a deal when he has a pretty damn good vertical anyways.

I'm excited to see what this kid can do. He comes from NFL bloodlines, and a there are a handful of analysts out there that believe he was the best player in this draft overall. I couldn't be happier with the pick, the Steelers don't often make trades to move up, and the last time that I know of that they traded up in the 1st Round was for a guy named Troy Polamalu... So yeah, I trust their judgement.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
Drizztbob

Drizztbob

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Pittsburgh Devin Bush!   Welcome to Pittsburgh Devin Bush! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 02, 2019 9:37 am

I wanted him and we got him. Kid is gonna be a rock star for us and we are going to see it by Week 4...

IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Pittsburgh Devin Bush!   Welcome to Pittsburgh Devin Bush! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 03, 2019 3:26 am

Drizztbob wrote:
I wanted him and we got him.  Kid is gonna be a rock star for us and we are going to see it by Week 4...

I agree, but I think we might see it even earlier. Whatever happens, can't wait for football season!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Pittsburgh Devin Bush!   Welcome to Pittsburgh Devin Bush! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 03, 2019 5:15 am

I can't wait to see him play. I believe he will be a special player possibly in the way Troy was. What he lacks in size he makes up for in speed and tenacity. Yeah lets start the season early.
Back to top Go down
BlackAndGold

BlackAndGold

PostSubject: Bush   Welcome to Pittsburgh Devin Bush! - Page 2 EmptySat May 04, 2019 4:38 am

These are the type of plays that don't show up in the stat sheet. This play should have resulted for a first down but Bush completely shuts down the play

Here's another play that doesn't show up in box scores. This is a big play or a TD waiting to happen but Bush creates an incompleted pass. Shows his IQ and instincts (Btw, that receiver he got back to cover is named Paris Campbell, he ran a 4.31 forty)

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Pittsburgh Devin Bush!   Welcome to Pittsburgh Devin Bush! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 09, 2019 4:43 pm

Looks to me like the only one left to sign is Bush. Hope they get it done quick. No drama.
Welcome to Pittsburgh Devin Bush! - Page 2 2981382511
Back to top Go down
JPPT1974

JPPT1974

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Pittsburgh Devin Bush!   Welcome to Pittsburgh Devin Bush! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 09, 2019 8:49 pm

I like the new pick. Kid will do great. Good luck and welcome to Pittsburgh!

Master_Of_Puppets

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Pittsburgh Devin Bush!   Welcome to Pittsburgh Devin Bush! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 09, 2019 9:28 pm

solardave wrote:
Looks to me like the only one left to sign is Bush. Hope they get it done quick. No drama.
Welcome to Pittsburgh Devin Bush! - Page 2 2981382511

they do this with the first round picks just about every year. they will wait till the 9th pick signs, i guess to see how much he gets paid , then pay a little bit less ... Welcome to Pittsburgh Devin Bush! - Page 2 2829330259
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Pittsburgh Devin Bush!   Welcome to Pittsburgh Devin Bush! - Page 2 EmptySun May 12, 2019 4:08 pm

https://www.steelers.com/news/steelers-sign-bush

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Pittsburgh Devin Bush!   Welcome to Pittsburgh Devin Bush! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Pittsburgh Devin Bush!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2