Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeWeek 4: Ravens at Steelers - Page 4 Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Week 4: Ravens at Steelers

Go down 
+6
Shalieve5090
Wallace108
IowaSteeler927
solardave
SteelCity4Life
jak341
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
jak341

jak341

Week 4: Ravens at Steelers - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 4: Ravens at Steelers   Week 4: Ravens at Steelers - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 06, 2019 4:25 pm

Huh. Maybe JuJu will light up a party tonight at Pitt. Or maybe will do a social media tour of the South Side.

Last edited by jak341 on Sun Oct 06, 2019 4:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Week 4: Ravens at Steelers   Week 4: Ravens at Steelers - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 06, 2019 4:27 pm

SHIT SHIT SHIT
Back to top Go down
Great Randino

PostSubject: Re: Week 4: Ravens at Steelers   Week 4: Ravens at Steelers - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 06, 2019 4:27 pm

We love ya Ju Ju, everybody makes mistakes.
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Week 4: Ravens at Steelers   Week 4: Ravens at Steelers - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 06, 2019 4:31 pm

Juju just fucked the game away. Dude needs to take his own advice that he was giving Johnson last week. Two hands on the ball.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Week 4: Ravens at Steelers   Week 4: Ravens at Steelers - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 06, 2019 4:38 pm

The week before last it was Connor. Now Ju Ju . The very guys that have to step up fuck up instead. Way to many lapses on both sides of the ball + poor officiating. This was the most sickening loss in quite a while. I don't even know where to start so I'm jumpin' off.
Not the roof or nothing. It's just a game.
Back to top Go down
Shalieve5090

Shalieve5090

PostSubject: Re: Week 4: Ravens at Steelers   Week 4: Ravens at Steelers - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 06, 2019 5:25 pm

This season is just one big clusterfuck. Becoming a huge nightmare pretty quick
Back to top Go down
SteelersYak

SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: Week 4: Ravens at Steelers   Week 4: Ravens at Steelers - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 06, 2019 5:52 pm

I'm sick to my stomach that a person can launch themselves at someone, knock them completely unconscious, and they remain in the game.

This loss hurt not because I thought they would win (after Rudolph went out) but because they made me believe they were gonna win (by having the ball in overtime).

I'm not mad at Juju. The guy is an absolute warrior and appears to be a heck of a guy and an even better teammate.

PostSubject: Re: Week 4: Ravens at Steelers   Week 4: Ravens at Steelers - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 06, 2019 10:07 pm

SteelersYak wrote:
I'm sick to my stomach that a person can launch themselves at someone, knock them completely unconscious, and they remain in the game.

This loss hurt not because I thought they would win (after Rudolph went out) but because they made me believe they were gonna win (by having the ball in overtime).

I'm not mad at Juju. The guy is an absolute warrior and appears to be a heck of a guy and an even better teammate.
Agree completely about Ju Ju. Its a shame, and a heartbreaker because it looked like Devlin was about to lead us to an OT victory. But crazy stupid things happen, and when things aren't going your way, they seem to happen against you.

Bright spot is Devlin looked really really good. Steelers will have to sign someone though to back him up, because there's no way Mason gets cleared this week.

Wonder what Jacksonville wants for Dobbs?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 4: Ravens at Steelers   Week 4: Ravens at Steelers - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Week 4: Ravens at Steelers
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4