Steelers Xtreme Forum

Hometexans vs steelers game - Page 3 Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

texans vs steelers game

Go down 
+5
IowaSteeler927
solardave
jak341
SteelerFreak58
effyou515
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
effyou515

effyou515

texans vs steelers game - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: texans vs steelers game   texans vs steelers game - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2020 10:11 am

the middle of the field was open the last 2 games hope they fixed it for good but the Steelers do play a lot of keep the ball in front of the secondary defense.
Back to top Go down
LambertWardSteel

PostSubject: Re: texans vs steelers game   texans vs steelers game - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2020 2:03 pm

It's obviously only a small sample size but I've liked what the rookie class has shown so far. Especially considering they didn't have #1. Claypool looks like a star, Dotson and Highsmith have seemed good when they've played, and McFarland looked good with the ball in his hands yesterday.

Steelers after yesterday are #2 in NFL in team defense and #1 in rushing D.

jak341

PostSubject: Re: texans vs steelers game   texans vs steelers game - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2020 3:59 pm

Agree on all points.

Back to top Go down
SteelerFreak58

SteelerFreak58

PostSubject: Re: texans vs steelers game   texans vs steelers game - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2020 7:50 pm

Chuks had a monster game against JJ Watt.

Wallace108 likes this post

Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: texans vs steelers game   texans vs steelers game - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2020 4:10 am

SteelerFreak58 wrote:
Chuks  had a monster game against JJ Watt.

Chuks erased JJ Watt. Pretty impressive honestly. Makes me wonder just how good Banner was looking to where the coaching staff picked him to be the starter at OT over Chuks.

One takeaway I had from the little bit of the game I pirated... Mike Hilton doesn't get nearly enough credit for his play. That guy should get PAID.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: texans vs steelers game   texans vs steelers game - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2020 5:41 am

IowaSteeler927 wrote:
SteelerFreak58 wrote:

Chuks erased JJ Watt. Pretty impressive honestly. Makes me wonder just how good Banner was looking to where the coaching staff picked him to be the starter at OT over Chuks.

One takeaway I had from the little bit of the game I pirated... Mike Hilton doesn't get nearly enough credit for his play. That guy should get PAID.

Absolutely agree that Mike Hilton needs to get his reward. He is solid.Chuks was impressive to say the least. Fieler needs to work on his pass protection. As far as his run blocking I think he's pretty damn good. I have to wonder where Fitzpatrick has gone? He seems to be out of place all the time.
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: texans vs steelers game   texans vs steelers game - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2020 6:03 am

solardave wrote:
IowaSteeler927 wrote:
SteelerFreak58 wrote:

Absolutely agree that Mike Hilton needs to get his reward. He is solid.Chuks was impressive to say the least. Fieler needs to work on his pass protection. As far as his run blocking I think he's pretty damn good. I have to wonder where Fitzpatrick has gone? He seems to be out of place all the time.

Yeah Minkah kind of has me scratching my head too. I'm sure he'll come around. I haven't watched enough to have a valid opinion, but I would venture a guess that they're using him in coverage a lot more because they don't really need to put him up in the box with the d-line and lbs playing so well.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: texans vs steelers game   texans vs steelers game - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

texans vs steelers game
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3