Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeMost Under-appreciated Bands/Musicians. - Page 4 Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Most Under-appreciated Bands/Musicians.

Go down 
+7
Chris43
skipJennings
SteelCityMom
Wallace108
vasteeler
JonM229
Buddha Bus
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

Most Under-appreciated Bands/Musicians. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most Under-appreciated Bands/Musicians.   Most Under-appreciated Bands/Musicians. - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 8:03 am

I would say 10 Years. They're a band I hadn't heard much of until I got Sirius Satellite Radio back when I was in college. I wouldn't of known who they were if it wasn't for Sirius telling me the bands behind the songs, and Sirius plays a much bigger variety than my local radio rock stations.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Most Under-appreciated Bands/Musicians.   Most Under-appreciated Bands/Musicians. - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 8:39 am

tube517 wrote:
I never thought I'd see Quicksand and Velocity Girl in a thread on a Steelers Message Board. Pretty damn cool.  I'm in a time zone. I'm out of touch with current music.  I knew every new band in the early 90s (worked in a record/cd store, WTF is that? LOL). Now, I know jack $h!t

I feel the same way sometimes. I used to be pretty up on current bands and music from about age 10 to probably about age 38 or so. I would say the 90s-early 2000s was my sweet spot too. Went to a ton of concerts and music festivals and bought a mess load of CDs. Something just happened in the past few years where I've lost touch with a lot of current music. Occasionally I'll come across something I like that I haven't heard before, but by and large, the music industry sucks ass these days... or I"m just getting old. Most Under-appreciated Bands/Musicians. - Page 4 1797695198

Now.... ALL YOU PUNKS GET THE FUCK OFF MY GODDAMNED LAWN! Most Under-appreciated Bands/Musicians. - Page 4 2625562446

Back to top Go down
JonM229

JonM229

PostSubject: Re: Most Under-appreciated Bands/Musicians.   Most Under-appreciated Bands/Musicians. - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 12:27 pm

FanSince72 wrote:
Lately I've been getting into St. Vincent.
Definitely different, quirky, but very good stuff!

I like her stuff as well. She's also done an album (or maybe two) with David Byrne that are worth checking out.

"Ray Rice is special.  He is a guy for all situations, as I have said before, even in an elevator." -Mike Tomlin
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jonmilles
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Most Under-appreciated Bands/Musicians.   Most Under-appreciated Bands/Musicians. - Page 4 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 5:21 am

Johnny Lang - Kid's talented.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most Under-appreciated Bands/Musicians.   Most Under-appreciated Bands/Musicians. - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Most Under-appreciated Bands/Musicians.
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4