Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeRyan Clark says “no one” wants to join the Dolphins Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Ryan Clark says “no one” wants to join the Dolphins

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

Ryan Clark says “no one” wants to join the Dolphins Empty
PostSubject: Ryan Clark says “no one” wants to join the Dolphins   Ryan Clark says “no one” wants to join the Dolphins EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 7:10 am

Posted by Mike Florio on March 18, 2012, 10:38 PM EDT

So why are the Dolphins having a hard time luring free agents to South Beach? Steelers safety Ryan Clark has a theory.

After Clark congratulated quarterback Matt Flynn on joining the Seahawks via Twitter, one of Clark’s followers writes that “NO ONE wants to go to the Dolphins!” Clark responds by saying, “No one! To believe I almost went there but it was easy decision not to.”

Clark was referring to his decision in 2010 to stay with the Steelers in lieu of joining the Dolphins.

So what’s the issue? Clark later says, “It’s my honest opinion. Not a good guy making decisions.”

(Read More:) http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/03/18/ryan-clark-says-no-one-wants-to-join-the-dolphins/

Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Ryan Clark says “no one” wants to join the Dolphins   Ryan Clark says “no one” wants to join the Dolphins EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 2:44 pm

I'd prefer that Ryan just focus on the Steelers and not worry so much about what other teams are doing.

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
vasteeler

vasteeler

PostSubject: Re: Ryan Clark says “no one” wants to join the Dolphins   Ryan Clark says “no one” wants to join the Dolphins EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 3:22 pm

Wallace108 wrote:
I'd prefer that Ryan just focus on the Steelers and not worry so much about what other teams are doing.

yeah but then what would all if his followers on twitter do? Ryan Clark says “no one” wants to join the Dolphins 294855916

"Zed's dead, baby. Zed's dead." - Butch
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Ryan Clark says “no one” wants to join the Dolphins   Ryan Clark says “no one” wants to join the Dolphins EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 3:41 pm

vasteeler wrote:
Wallace108 wrote:

yeah but then what would all if his followers on twitter do? Ryan Clark says “no one” wants to join the Dolphins 294855916
Start following Mendy. Ryan Clark says “no one” wants to join the Dolphins 3798349058

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ryan Clark says “no one” wants to join the Dolphins   Ryan Clark says “no one” wants to join the Dolphins Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1