Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeGreatest Punk Rock Band Of All-Time. Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Greatest Punk Rock Band Of All-Time.

Go down 
4 posters

Who Is the best punk rock band of all-time?
The Misfits
Greatest Punk Rock Band Of All-Time. Vote_lcap19%Greatest Punk Rock Band Of All-Time. Vote_rcap
 19% [ 3 ]
The Clash
Greatest Punk Rock Band Of All-Time. Vote_lcap0%Greatest Punk Rock Band Of All-Time. Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
The Ramones
Greatest Punk Rock Band Of All-Time. Vote_lcap6%Greatest Punk Rock Band Of All-Time. Vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
The Sex Pistols
Greatest Punk Rock Band Of All-Time. Vote_lcap19%Greatest Punk Rock Band Of All-Time. Vote_rcap
 19% [ 3 ]
Black Flag
Greatest Punk Rock Band Of All-Time. Vote_lcap6%Greatest Punk Rock Band Of All-Time. Vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
The Dead Kennedys
Greatest Punk Rock Band Of All-Time. Vote_lcap13%Greatest Punk Rock Band Of All-Time. Vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
Iggy And The Stooges
Greatest Punk Rock Band Of All-Time. Vote_lcap13%Greatest Punk Rock Band Of All-Time. Vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
Black Flag
Greatest Punk Rock Band Of All-Time. Vote_lcap0%Greatest Punk Rock Band Of All-Time. Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Social Distortion
 13% [ 2 ]
MC5
 0% [ 0 ]
The Descendents
 0% [ 0 ]
Minor Threat
 6% [ 1 ]
Suicidal Tendencies
 0% [ 0 ]
Pennywise
 0% [ 0 ]
Green Day
 0% [ 0 ]
Bad Brains
 0% [ 0 ]
Circle Jerks
 0% [ 0 ]
Bad Religion
Greatest Punk Rock Band Of All-Time. Vote_lcap5%Greatest Punk Rock Band Of All-Time. Vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
The Cramps
 0% [ 0 ]
Rancid
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 16

AuthorMessage
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

Greatest Punk Rock Band Of All-Time. Empty
PostSubject: Greatest Punk Rock Band Of All-Time.   Greatest Punk Rock Band Of All-Time. EmptyThu May 12, 2011 5:19 pm

Vote for your favorite punk rock band of all-time.

You can vote for 3 bands.

This will be a floating poll, meaning that if an entrant does not receive any votes, they will be replaced and you can re-vote by clicking "cancel vote" at the bottom of the entry list at any time as often as you like.

This poll has no time limit.

Last edited by Buddha Bus on Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:29 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
SteelCityMom

SteelCityMom

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Punk Rock Band Of All-Time.   Greatest Punk Rock Band Of All-Time. EmptyThu May 12, 2011 5:21 pm

Crap. This one is hard lol. I'll probably end up voting for all of them at one point or another!

JonM229

JonM229

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Punk Rock Band Of All-Time.   Greatest Punk Rock Band Of All-Time. EmptyThu May 12, 2011 8:11 pm

I voted for Sex Pistols and the Stooges. Love those guys.

"Ray Rice is special.  He is a guy for all situations, as I have said before, even in an elevator." -Mike Tomlin
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jonmilles
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Punk Rock Band Of All-Time.   Greatest Punk Rock Band Of All-Time. EmptyMon May 23, 2011 5:12 pm

New entrants.... MC5 and Black Flag.

Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Punk Rock Band Of All-Time.   Greatest Punk Rock Band Of All-Time. EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 5:30 pm

List expanded for your pleasure!

Back to top Go down
British Steel
Xtreme Newb
British Steel

PostSubject: Greatest Punk band   Greatest Punk Rock Band Of All-Time. EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 5:28 pm

I went for Minor Threat and Bad religion. Black Flag are in there twice - Did Henry Rollins put the hurt on or something?

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Punk Rock Band Of All-Time.   Greatest Punk Rock Band Of All-Time. Empty

Back to top Go down

Greatest Punk Rock Band Of All-Time.
Page 1 of 1