Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeSteelers notebook: Polamalu was familiar sight for Clark Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Steelers notebook: Polamalu was familiar sight for Clark

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

Steelers notebook: Polamalu was familiar sight for Clark Empty
PostSubject: Steelers notebook: Polamalu was familiar sight for Clark   Steelers notebook: Polamalu was familiar sight for Clark EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 4:27 am

By Tribune-Review
Published: Monday, July 30, 2012, 12:01 a.m.

• Troy Polamalu attended all of the Steelers’ offseason practices this year for the first time in some time. Being able to see Polamalu during the spring was the reason why teammate and good friend Ryan Clark said people were stunned by his appearance. “Troy is Samoan, and he is the smallest Samoan I have ever seen play football,” he said. “Sometimes he is going to get a little fat. He likes to eat. He always looks like that in the offseason.”

• Being on the physically unable to perform list has given tackle Max Starks time to dissect new coordinator Todd Haley’s offense. Starks said Haley’s offense is actually more user-friendly once it’s learned, unlike that of former coordinator Bruce Arians’ playbook. “Sometimes we had one play that meant three different plays. Now there is a name for each one of those plays,” he said.

(Read More:) http://triblive.com/sports/steelers/2288305-85/ankle-offseason-polamalu-coordinator-guard-haley-offense-pads-pain-plays?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+tribunereviewsteelers+%28Steelers+Stories%29

Back to top Go down
Bays

Bays

PostSubject: Re: Steelers notebook: Polamalu was familiar sight for Clark   Steelers notebook: Polamalu was familiar sight for Clark EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 4:29 am

So Troy just drops it in time for the season? Sure hope so. He's a chubby little bugger.

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Steelers notebook: Polamalu was familiar sight for Clark   Steelers notebook: Polamalu was familiar sight for Clark EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 4:31 am

bayz101 wrote:
So Troy just drops it in time for the season? Sure hope so. He's a chubby little bugger.

He could always take over at NT. Steelers notebook: Polamalu was familiar sight for Clark 2087824411

Imagine seeing your starting NT flying over top of the opposing o-line to squash the QB. I'm starting to like that idea. Steelers notebook: Polamalu was familiar sight for Clark 3135543967

Steelers notebook: Polamalu was familiar sight for Clark 3798349058

Back to top Go down
Bays

Bays

PostSubject: Re: Steelers notebook: Polamalu was familiar sight for Clark   Steelers notebook: Polamalu was familiar sight for Clark EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 4:48 am

Buddha Bus wrote:
bayz101 wrote:

He could always take over at NT. Steelers notebook: Polamalu was familiar sight for Clark 2087824411

Imagine seeing your starting NT flying over top of the opposing o-line to squash the QB. I'm starting to like that idea. Steelers notebook: Polamalu was familiar sight for Clark 3135543967

I'm sold. Lets send him some food.

Not you truck Steelers notebook: Polamalu was familiar sight for Clark 1664291743

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Steelers notebook: Polamalu was familiar sight for Clark   Steelers notebook: Polamalu was familiar sight for Clark EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 2:44 pm

bayz101 wrote:
Buddha Bus wrote:
bayz101 wrote:

Not you truck Steelers notebook: Polamalu was familiar sight for Clark 1664291743

What Truck dishes out is not food. It's bio-waste. Steelers notebook: Polamalu was familiar sight for Clark 3798349058

Back to top Go down
Bays

Bays

PostSubject: Re: Steelers notebook: Polamalu was familiar sight for Clark   Steelers notebook: Polamalu was familiar sight for Clark EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 7:34 pm

Buddha Bus wrote:
bayz101 wrote:
Buddha Bus wrote:
bayz101 wrote:

What Truck dishes out is not food. It's bio-waste. Steelers notebook: Polamalu was familiar sight for Clark 3798349058

That's a sweet way of saying it Steelers notebook: Polamalu was familiar sight for Clark 1797695198

PostSubject: Re: Steelers notebook: Polamalu was familiar sight for Clark   Steelers notebook: Polamalu was familiar sight for Clark Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1