Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeGreatest Jazz/Blues Artist Of All-Time. Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Greatest Jazz/Blues Artist Of All-Time.

Go down 
3 posters

Best Jazz/Blues Artist Of All-Time.
Miles Davis
Greatest Jazz/Blues Artist Of All-Time. Vote_lcap7%Greatest Jazz/Blues Artist Of All-Time. Vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
B.B. King
Greatest Jazz/Blues Artist Of All-Time. Vote_lcap13%Greatest Jazz/Blues Artist Of All-Time. Vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
John Coltrane
Greatest Jazz/Blues Artist Of All-Time. Vote_lcap20%Greatest Jazz/Blues Artist Of All-Time. Vote_rcap
 20% [ 3 ]
Louis Armstrong
Greatest Jazz/Blues Artist Of All-Time. Vote_lcap0%Greatest Jazz/Blues Artist Of All-Time. Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
John Lee Hooker
Greatest Jazz/Blues Artist Of All-Time. Vote_lcap20%Greatest Jazz/Blues Artist Of All-Time. Vote_rcap
 20% [ 3 ]
Muddy Waters
Greatest Jazz/Blues Artist Of All-Time. Vote_lcap27%Greatest Jazz/Blues Artist Of All-Time. Vote_rcap
 27% [ 4 ]
Duke Ellington
Greatest Jazz/Blues Artist Of All-Time. Vote_lcap0%Greatest Jazz/Blues Artist Of All-Time. Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Billie Holiday
Greatest Jazz/Blues Artist Of All-Time. Vote_lcap13%Greatest Jazz/Blues Artist Of All-Time. Vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
Robert Johnson
 0% [ 0 ]
Charlie Parker
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 15

AuthorMessage
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

Greatest Jazz/Blues Artist Of All-Time. Empty
PostSubject: Greatest Jazz/Blues Artist Of All-Time.   Greatest Jazz/Blues Artist Of All-Time. EmptyTue May 24, 2011 3:53 pm

Vote for your favorite jazz/blues music artist of all-time.

You can vote for 3 artists.

This will be a floating poll, meaning that if an entrant does not receive any votes, they will be replaced and you can re-vote by clicking "cancel vote" at the bottom of the entry list at any time as often as you like.

There is no time limit on this poll.

Back to top Go down
steelerdude15

steelerdude15

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Jazz/Blues Artist Of All-Time.   Greatest Jazz/Blues Artist Of All-Time. EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 2:15 am

I voted for King, Hooker, and Waters. Three legendary bluesmen who could play that guitar like no other.
Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Jazz/Blues Artist Of All-Time.   Greatest Jazz/Blues Artist Of All-Time. EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 2:17 am

steelerdude15 wrote:
I voted for King, Hooker, and Waters. Three legendary bluesmen who could play that guitar like no other.

Everybody knows Hookers rule. Greatest Jazz/Blues Artist Of All-Time. 3798349058

Back to top Go down
supytalpeht

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Jazz/Blues Artist Of All-Time.   Greatest Jazz/Blues Artist Of All-Time. EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 8:41 am

Quote :

Everybody knows Hookers rule. Greatest Jazz/Blues Artist Of All-Time. 3798349058

I certainly love me some whores.

Love them whores they never judge you
What can you say when you're a whore
You cast that pearl and it don't upset them
gonna take my chances if I get them
Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Jazz/Blues Artist Of All-Time.   Greatest Jazz/Blues Artist Of All-Time. EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 11:59 am

Greatest Jazz/Blues Artist Of All-Time. 1549491426

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Jazz/Blues Artist Of All-Time.   Greatest Jazz/Blues Artist Of All-Time. Empty

Back to top Go down

Greatest Jazz/Blues Artist Of All-Time.
Page 1 of 1