Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeNext Up: Ratbirds on Christmas - Page 7 Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Next Up: Ratbirds on Christmas

Go down 
+25
Rhyno
SteelCity4Life
Geordie
effyou515
WVABE
kirklandrules
Shalieve5090
Atlanta Dan
Jazzo
El-Gonzo Jackson
SteelerFreak58
solardave
Wallace108
kan_t
jak341
Steeler-in-west
OX1947
Mach1
LambertWardSteel
Drizztbob
stlrtruck
FrancoLambert
Fire Arians
marvology
Steelcitian
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu

Next Up: Ratbirds on Christmas - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Up: Ratbirds on Christmas   Next Up: Ratbirds on Christmas - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 25, 2016 7:38 pm

Wow one for the ages.
Back to top Go down
Steelcitian

Steelcitian

PostSubject: Re: Next Up: Ratbirds on Christmas   Next Up: Ratbirds on Christmas - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 25, 2016 7:43 pm

Ravens already crying that forward progress was stopped and AB's reach shouldn't have counted.
Back to top Go down
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu

PostSubject: Re: Next Up: Ratbirds on Christmas   Next Up: Ratbirds on Christmas - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 25, 2016 7:46 pm

Steelcitian wrote:
Ravens already crying that forward progress was stopped and AB's reach shouldn't have counted.
Whistle wasn't blown. I honestly could respect the Ravens a lot more if they weren't led by such a baby in Harbaugh. I respect them more than Cincy or NE but Harbaugh makes it difficult.
Back to top Go down
SteelCity4Life

SteelCity4Life

PostSubject: Re: Next Up: Ratbirds on Christmas   Next Up: Ratbirds on Christmas - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 25, 2016 7:47 pm

Steelcitian wrote:

Well they can suck a fat one. Hitting a little orange cone in the corners of the endzone is a TD, so is extending your arm forward.

Stuck in a SE Ohio Tech. school with a bunch of high schoolers. Next Up: Ratbirds on Christmas - Page 7 1505004552
Back to top Go down
SteelerSpartan

SteelerSpartan

PostSubject: Re: Next Up: Ratbirds on Christmas   Next Up: Ratbirds on Christmas - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 25, 2016 7:48 pm

Screw that.... what about weddle trying to break abs neck with that blatant face mask.....

We won and move on....they lose and get to go home early....deal with it balt

ImmaculateGreenePolamalu

PostSubject: Re: Next Up: Ratbirds on Christmas   Next Up: Ratbirds on Christmas - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 25, 2016 7:54 pm

That game reminded me of that San Diego game last year but it was even more thrilling since it was with a rival and the playoffs on the line. Certainly one that will go down in Steelers-Ravens lore because of the holiday and the game's implications. I'm feeling that this team is getting hot at just the right time.
Back to top Go down
Geordie

PostSubject: Re: Next Up: Ratbirds on Christmas   Next Up: Ratbirds on Christmas - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 25, 2016 7:58 pm

Don't know if it's good that the offence can win games by turning it on for a bit instead of dominating ? Is there going to be one game when defence and offence come together ?
Back to top Go down
WVABE

PostSubject: Re: Next Up: Ratbirds on Christmas   Next Up: Ratbirds on Christmas - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 25, 2016 8:05 pm

The killer Bee's, yea buddy. Just like last week, play like shit for 3 qtrs. then turn it on.
Whatever it takes I reckon.

I hear the Browns are on a winning streak.

Back to top Go down
Steelcitian

Steelcitian

PostSubject: Re: Next Up: Ratbirds on Christmas   Next Up: Ratbirds on Christmas - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 25, 2016 8:14 pm

Do they rest everybody next week?
Back to top Go down
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu

PostSubject: Re: Next Up: Ratbirds on Christmas   Next Up: Ratbirds on Christmas - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 25, 2016 8:23 pm

Steelcitian wrote:
I imagine they play it safe since I think they locked up the three spot tonight and there's really no way to get the 2 I believe. So yeah I wouldn't be surprised if select guys sit. It's good for Tuitt and Green too. Too bad we won't get the bye because that would be even better.
Back to top Go down
SteelerFreak58

SteelerFreak58

PostSubject: Re: Next Up: Ratbirds on Christmas   Next Up: Ratbirds on Christmas - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 25, 2016 8:39 pm

Holy crap what a game. I really need to charge the Steelers organization for any heart conditions I may have from being a fan for so long....
Back to top Go down
Steelcitian

Steelcitian

PostSubject: Re: Next Up: Ratbirds on Christmas   Next Up: Ratbirds on Christmas - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 25, 2016 8:41 pm

I'm just starting to calm down.
Back to top Go down
SteelCity4Life

SteelCity4Life

PostSubject: Re: Next Up: Ratbirds on Christmas   Next Up: Ratbirds on Christmas - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 25, 2016 9:03 pm

Rest some guys, but by all means win the game if you can. No sense in joining SD as the only two teams to lose to the Browns. Mix up the players if you want, just don't put a smudge on the season record I say.

Feels amazing coming full circle and sweeping the Bengals, then knocking Baltimore out of the playoffs. They started this thing, now it's time to look to Number 7. Both, number 7's that is.

Stuck in a SE Ohio Tech. school with a bunch of high schoolers. Next Up: Ratbirds on Christmas - Page 7 1505004552
Back to top Go down
BlackAndGold

BlackAndGold

PostSubject: Re: Next Up: Ratbirds on Christmas   Next Up: Ratbirds on Christmas - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 25, 2016 9:24 pm

Mike Mitchell
@iammikemitchell
Surprise surprise... The kings of the north are back!!!!!! #HereWeGoSteelers

https://twitter.com/iammikemitchell/status/813206459043500032

His inner Conor McGregor lol.

Master_Of_Puppets

PostSubject: Re: Next Up: Ratbirds on Christmas   Next Up: Ratbirds on Christmas - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 25, 2016 9:39 pm

butler needs to teach them boys the proper way to tackle. that piss poor tackling has been plaguing them all year and damn near cost them the game.shazier has the right idea of going low but damn he needs to learn to wrap his arms. right now his failure to finish tackles is the difference between him being a good player and a great player. you don't see to many guys running away when james harrison makes first contact.
my old high school coach would have been furious if we ever tackled as poorly as these so called "professional" players. even if we won the game we would have gotten our asses ripped and would have been doing tackling drills for the next week.
Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: Next Up: Ratbirds on Christmas   Next Up: Ratbirds on Christmas - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 25, 2016 9:44 pm

Hope the Steelers don't lose the next two.

And once again the truth is found
Back to top Go down
Steelcitian

Steelcitian

PostSubject: Re: Next Up: Ratbirds on Christmas   Next Up: Ratbirds on Christmas - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 25, 2016 9:53 pm

Twas the night of Christmas and all through Heinz field
not a creature was stirring not even a rat..bird
Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Next Up: Ratbirds on Christmas   Next Up: Ratbirds on Christmas - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 25, 2016 10:20 pm

Twas the night of Christmas
And all through Da 'Burgh
Not a creature was stirring,
Not even those nasty ratbirds.
And when the Steelers gave all their worth
They were once again kings of the AFC North!

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION Next Up: Ratbirds on Christmas - Page 7 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
Steelcitian

Steelcitian

PostSubject: Re: Next Up: Ratbirds on Christmas   Next Up: Ratbirds on Christmas - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 25, 2016 10:25 pm

stlrtruck wrote:
Twas the night of Christmas
And all through Da 'Burgh
Not a creature was stirring,
Not even those nasty ratbirds.
And when the Steelers gave all their worth
They were once again kings of the AFC North!
I like this one better!
Back to top Go down
OX1947

OX1947

PostSubject: Re: Next Up: Ratbirds on Christmas   Next Up: Ratbirds on Christmas - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2016 1:26 am

Steelcitian wrote:

No rest. Keep timing of that 4th quarter going and win so the Steelers play Miami and exact some revenge on the sea mammals.

Road looks to be Dolphins.....Chiefs......Patriots* in the AFC Playoffs if they are to get to the Super Bowl.
Back to top Go down
LambertWardSteel

PostSubject: Re: Next Up: Ratbirds on Christmas   Next Up: Ratbirds on Christmas - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2016 1:59 am

Steelcitian wrote:

Likely Harbo cries and contests something to the NFL. It was awesome seeing him leaving Heinz w/o that idiotic smirk on his face.

Isn't it soooo sweet that Weddle had AB wrapped up, AB stretched the ball in anyhow, and the rats go home. I'm sure Weddle is still so happy he chose the rats over Steelers last winter....what a fitting end to his season Next Up: Ratbirds on Christmas - Page 7 312503953 and lets not forget Wallce going home too with a stellar 21 yd performance Next Up: Ratbirds on Christmas - Page 7 2573146105

Back to top Go down
OX1947

OX1947

PostSubject: Re: Next Up: Ratbirds on Christmas   Next Up: Ratbirds on Christmas - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2016 4:07 am

Nevermind. Steelers will be facing Miami in 2 weeks. Getter done!
Back to top Go down
Fire Arians

Fire Arians

PostSubject: Re: Next Up: Ratbirds on Christmas   Next Up: Ratbirds on Christmas - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2016 5:01 am

Steelcitian wrote:

inconclusive evidence, haters gonna hate
Back to top Go down
WVABE

PostSubject: Re: Next Up: Ratbirds on Christmas   Next Up: Ratbirds on Christmas - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2016 7:41 am

Steelcitian wrote:
And how many times did their RB's were stopped but OL-man jumped on the pile to keep it moving, screw the crying, bring back old timer football.
Back to top Go down
Atlanta Dan

PostSubject: Re: Next Up: Ratbirds on Christmas   Next Up: Ratbirds on Christmas - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2016 9:40 am

Atlanta Dan wrote:
Time for Ben to show the HOF QB designation applies to something he has done in a big game since 2010

I posted the statement above in the third quarter when it looked like the game and season were slipping away

Next Up: Ratbirds on Christmas - Page 7 184121345 to Ben for showing up big time in the 4th quarter and to Coach Tomlin for cheerleading the Steelers to the AFC North title
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Next Up: Ratbirds on Christmas   Next Up: Ratbirds on Christmas - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Next Up: Ratbirds on Christmas
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next