Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeNext Up: Ratbirds on Christmas - Page 8 Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Next Up: Ratbirds on Christmas

Go down 
+25
Rhyno
SteelCity4Life
Geordie
effyou515
WVABE
kirklandrules
Shalieve5090
Atlanta Dan
Jazzo
El-Gonzo Jackson
SteelerFreak58
solardave
Wallace108
kan_t
jak341
Steeler-in-west
OX1947
Mach1
LambertWardSteel
Drizztbob
stlrtruck
FrancoLambert
Fire Arians
marvology
Steelcitian
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu

Next Up: Ratbirds on Christmas - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Up: Ratbirds on Christmas   Next Up: Ratbirds on Christmas - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2016 9:52 am

WVABE wrote:
Steelcitian wrote:
Ravens already crying that forward progress was stopped and AB's reach shouldn't have counted.
And how many times did their RB's were stopped but OL-man jumped on the pile to keep it moving, screw the crying, bring back old timer football.
Exactly. I mean I get that they're frustrated but that's football.
Back to top Go down
Atlanta Dan

PostSubject: Re: Next Up: Ratbirds on Christmas   Next Up: Ratbirds on Christmas - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2016 12:45 pm

Steelcitian wrote:
Do they rest everybody next week?

Ben, Bell and Brown should sit - might be an issue with Brown sitting if he has contract incentives for leading the league in receptions and yardage - right now he has 106 receptions (Fitzgerald second with 102) and is 70 yards behind Hilton for yardage - maybe Steelers could pay off on incentives

When Ben played in the last regular season game of the 2008 season he ended up getting carried off the field on a stretcher (I thought he had been paralyzed) - he would have missed the first playoff game if the Steelers had not earned the bye
Back to top Go down
kan_t

PostSubject: Re: Next Up: Ratbirds on Christmas   Next Up: Ratbirds on Christmas - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2016 1:03 pm

Atlanta Dan wrote:
Steelcitian wrote:

Ben, Bell and Brown should sit - might be an issue with Brown sitting if he has contract incentives for leading the league in receptions and yardage - right now he has 106 receptions (Fitzgerald second with 102) and is 70 yards behind Hilton for yardage - maybe Steelers could pay off on incentives

When Ben played in the last regular season game of the 2008 season he ended up getting carried off the field on a stretcher (I thought he had been paralyzed) - he would have missed the first playoff game if the Steelers had not earned the bye

I would definitely sit Ben, Bell and Brown. Bell should sit because of his workload. Ben should sit because of his health. Brown should sit because you would get him in danger by playing Landry Jones.

I would also sit Harrison and Ryan Shazier. They need to keep Deebo fresh and make sure Shazier doesn't injure himself in a meaningless game.
Back to top Go down
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu

PostSubject: Re: Next Up: Ratbirds on Christmas   Next Up: Ratbirds on Christmas - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2016 1:13 pm

kan_t wrote:
Atlanta Dan wrote:
Steelcitian wrote:

I would definitely sit Ben, Bell and Brown. Bell should sit because of his workload. Ben should sit because of his health. Brown should sit because you would get him in danger by playing Landry Jones.

I would also sit Harrison and Ryan Shazier. They need to keep Deebo fresh and make sure Shazier doesn't injure himself in a meaningless game.
Sounds good and i'd also sit Green and Tuitt assuming they'd be ready. Fine with young guys like Burns, Hargrave, Davis, James, and Rodgers playing. They need their reps but those guys you mentioned I agree should sit.
Back to top Go down
WVABE

PostSubject: Re: Next Up: Ratbirds on Christmas   Next Up: Ratbirds on Christmas - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2016 1:28 pm

Time for the career bench warmers to suck it and get some green on their jersey's.

I would start that other Burger too, and probably the water boy if need be.
Back to top Go down
LambertWardSteel

PostSubject: Re: Next Up: Ratbirds on Christmas   Next Up: Ratbirds on Christmas - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2016 4:43 pm

Atlanta Dan wrote:
Steelcitian wrote:

This is what I keep thinking back to. I wonder if Tomlin does play most of the starters. I hope they do rest Harrison.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Next Up: Ratbirds on Christmas   Next Up: Ratbirds on Christmas - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Next Up: Ratbirds on Christmas
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8