Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeSteelers vs. Patriots** game thread - Page 5 Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Steelers vs. Patriots** game thread

Go down 
+11
LambertWardSteel
BnGcanuck
Mach1
Steeler-in-west
SteelerFreak58
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu
Geordie
solardave
IowaSteeler927
jak341
Wallace108
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Wallace108

Wallace108

Steelers vs. Patriots** game thread - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Patriots** game thread   Steelers vs. Patriots** game thread - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 18, 2017 11:01 am

Stella Nation wrote:
I'm finally calm now but I was really pissed after the game. I wanted to smash something just after the game (I didn't) and it's been a very long time since I've felt that way...

Some observations:

1. It was great to see Shazier back, didn't expect him to see at the game.
2. We played a great game, even without AB.
3. It was awesome to finally see man coverage.
4. Juju was great and Bryant played his best game of the season.
5. Hilton is a joy to watch.
6. The call was correct, but that rule sucks. It's beyond me that when a runner breaks the plane and fumbles the ball at the goalline he gets a TD and a receiver who breaks the plane and loses control off the football afterwards doesn't.
7. At 24-16 Villanueva's back to back penalties were the first game changer.
8. At 24-19 Haley was way too conservative on first down.
9. I can live with Sean Davis being torched by Gronkowski (that's what great players do) on the final drive and the 2 pt conversion, but he had to make that interception just before the 2 minute warning.
10. After James broke the plane he needed to bring the ball back to his body to secure the ball.

Great post. Spot on.

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
SteelerFreak58

SteelerFreak58

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Patriots** game thread   Steelers vs. Patriots** game thread - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 18, 2017 11:19 am

Next time....

1. Double cover Gronk. He is a fucking beast we have to take him out of the equation. Even with double coverage he can still make plays but you got to give Davis some help.

2. Don’t get conservative on 1st down in the 4th quarter with a one score lead against Tom Fucking Brady... fuck Haley!

We kept up the gas on offense until the 4th quarter and we gave Brady an opportunity to beat us and he did. Hats off to him he had to make ridiculously good throws and he made them. The defense did a decent job and I hope we can get aa shot at them again because I think we can beat them even with injuries. It’s a tall order to beat Brady in January in Foxboro but I think if they make the right adjustment this team can beat them it’s just going to be harder and they are going to have to earn it.
Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Patriots** game thread   Steelers vs. Patriots** game thread - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 18, 2017 11:54 am

I was disappointed to not see Deebo in the game (or maybe I missed him). But he hasn't been used all season and the 4th quarter would've been a great time to bring him in. Especially with the Patriots****** line getting beat all game by guys who were tired too. Imagine a fresh Deebo late in the 4th.

If we meet them in the AFC Championship game, then this team needs to go full throttle and beat their arses for 60 solid minutes of football. Damn the prevent, damn the conservative, damn Haley, screw Marsha - break his arse in half!

Hopefully by then the NFL can clearly identify a catch and a TD.

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION Steelers vs. Patriots** game thread - Page 5 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Patriots** game thread   Steelers vs. Patriots** game thread - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Steelers vs. Patriots** game thread
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5