Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeSteelers vs. Patriots** game thread - Page 3 Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Steelers vs. Patriots** game thread

Go down 
+11
LambertWardSteel
BnGcanuck
Mach1
Steeler-in-west
SteelerFreak58
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu
Geordie
solardave
IowaSteeler927
jak341
Wallace108
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

Steelers vs. Patriots** game thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Patriots** game thread   Steelers vs. Patriots** game thread - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 17, 2017 6:56 pm

Nice job by the D! Time for the offense to step up.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
SteelerFreak58

SteelerFreak58

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Patriots** game thread   Steelers vs. Patriots** game thread - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 17, 2017 6:57 pm

Need some points this drive.
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Patriots** game thread   Steelers vs. Patriots** game thread - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 17, 2017 6:58 pm

Now we kill the clock on our way to a score. Field goal should do it. DuPree finally showed us something.
Back to top Go down
SteelerFreak58

SteelerFreak58

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Patriots** game thread   Steelers vs. Patriots** game thread - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 17, 2017 7:05 pm

Offense didn’t get it done in the 4th quarter...
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Patriots** game thread   Steelers vs. Patriots** game thread - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 17, 2017 7:07 pm

Now the officials are gonna hand them the game. Illegal block in the back on the punt but no call. They scored a running TD and Davis was held. No call. AV had an identical play and they called holding on him. This game should not be this close.
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Patriots** game thread   Steelers vs. Patriots** game thread - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 17, 2017 7:19 pm

THAT WAS A FUCKING CATCH! FUCK THE NFL

solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Patriots** game thread   Steelers vs. Patriots** game thread - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 17, 2017 7:19 pm

UNFUCKING BELEIVABLE.
Back to top Go down
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Patriots** game thread   Steelers vs. Patriots** game thread - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 17, 2017 7:20 pm

That was a catch. The league is so rigged for NE it’s criminal.
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Patriots** game thread   Steelers vs. Patriots** game thread - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 17, 2017 7:22 pm

THE FIX IS IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is the most controversial officiating team in the NFL. I don't know if I want to watch football anymore. This game was fixed and you'll never convince me otherwise.
Back to top Go down
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Patriots** game thread   Steelers vs. Patriots** game thread - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 17, 2017 7:23 pm

I am so goddamn sick of NE getting everything their way. Tuck rule? Check. Beneficiary of the stupidest play call of all time? Check. Beneficiary of the greatest choke job ever? Check. And now this. We need to appeal this. I don't care how bitter it makes us look. Fuck NE and fuck Brady and fuck Belichick but most of all fuck their asshole fans who didn't know what a football was until 2001.
Back to top Go down
Steeler-in-west

Steeler-in-west

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Patriots** game thread   Steelers vs. Patriots** game thread - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 17, 2017 7:23 pm

He broke the plane of the goal with the ball, bad.call
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Patriots** game thread   Steelers vs. Patriots** game thread - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 17, 2017 7:24 pm

Catches the ball, possesses it, breaks the plane. That's a motherfucking touchdown. They just gave the Patsies a fucking win. Just gift wrapped it and gave it to them.

ImmaculateGreenePolamalu

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Patriots** game thread   Steelers vs. Patriots** game thread - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 17, 2017 7:40 pm

IowaSteeler927 wrote:
Catches the ball, possesses it, breaks the plane. That's a motherfucking touchdown. They just gave the Patsies a fucking win. Just gift wrapped it and gave it to them.
What pisses me off is that NE fans have the nerve to think the league is rigged against them. GOAT my butt. Brady and Belichick are both frauds and you'll never convince me other wise.
Back to top Go down
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Patriots** game thread   Steelers vs. Patriots** game thread - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 17, 2017 7:42 pm

The only small silver lining I see is we're going to be motivated for revenge the next time we play them but we have to get there first and we'll likely be playing on their turf. You just hate to lose a game like that. I honestly haven't felt that sick in a long time.
Back to top Go down
SteelerFreak58

SteelerFreak58

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Patriots** game thread   Steelers vs. Patriots** game thread - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 17, 2017 7:46 pm

Seriously thinking about walking away from football after watching the refs hand that game to the Patriots*... simply unreal.
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Patriots** game thread   Steelers vs. Patriots** game thread - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 17, 2017 7:47 pm

This doesn't happen often, but I'm speechless.

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
Mach1
Quest For Seven
Mach1

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Patriots** game thread   Steelers vs. Patriots** game thread - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 17, 2017 7:47 pm

IowaSteeler927 wrote:

The fix was in

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Back to top Go down
Geordie

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Patriots** game thread   Steelers vs. Patriots** game thread - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 17, 2017 7:49 pm

For what it's worth what I saw means we can go toe to toe with them, last couple of seasons its been like we've been chasing them. However for all we've caught up with them (IMO) Jacksonville have came up on the rail to be a third go in the conference.
Back to top Go down
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Patriots** game thread   Steelers vs. Patriots** game thread - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 17, 2017 7:50 pm

It just feels so fixed. I'm sorry but NE gets that great comeback last year? They benefit from Carroll's stupid call a few years ago? I'm not a conspiracy theorist but man I just wonder sometimes the way these guys always seem to pull rabbits out of their asses. They look like they're down and then there they are in the end. And I'm sorry but Brady needs to be tested the way James Harrison was. No 40 year old QB should be playing that way.
Back to top Go down
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Patriots** game thread   Steelers vs. Patriots** game thread - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 17, 2017 7:52 pm

Geordie wrote:
For what it's worth  what I saw means we can go toe to toe with them, last couple of seasons its been like we've been chasing them. However for all we've caught up with them (IMO) Jacksonville have came up on the rail to be a third go in the conference.
That is a silver lining for sure and I have to admit my fear was if we beat them today, they'd be that much tougher the next time but you don't take anything for granted and as fan you want to win every game. I'm not mad at anyone on the team at all. They played hard.
Back to top Go down
BnGcanuck
Xtreme Newb

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Patriots** game thread   Steelers vs. Patriots** game thread - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 17, 2017 7:53 pm

IowaSteeler927 wrote:

This is what confuses me, he broke the plane. Not sure how that works. Kind of has that troy interception call back in 06 feel to it. That hurt but we still have the playoffs to look forward to. Go Steelers.
Back to top Go down
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Patriots** game thread   Steelers vs. Patriots** game thread - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 17, 2017 7:55 pm

AB has a partially torn calf. He'll be back for the Playoffs. That's good news. We should definitely get a bye.
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Patriots** game thread   Steelers vs. Patriots** game thread - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 17, 2017 7:56 pm

I hate to be the turd in the punch bowl, but I think the ruling was correct based on the rules. From Mike Pereira, former VP of officiating ..

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Patriots** game thread   Steelers vs. Patriots** game thread - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 17, 2017 7:58 pm

Wallace108 wrote:
I hate to be the turd in the punch bowl, but I think the ruling was correct based on the rules. From Mike Pereira, former VP of officiating ..

May well be right but that rule needs to be changed. And I hate to be that guy but if that was Gronk, they would have given it to him.
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Patriots** game thread   Steelers vs. Patriots** game thread - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 17, 2017 7:59 pm

BnGcanuck wrote:
IowaSteeler927 wrote:

This is what confuses me, he broke the plane. Not sure how that works. Kind of has that troy interception call back in 06 feel to it. That hurt but we still have the playoffs to look forward to. Go Steelers.

Explanation from Periera ...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Patriots** game thread   Steelers vs. Patriots** game thread - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Steelers vs. Patriots** game thread
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next