Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeWhat will the Steelers do on Day 2 of the NFL draft? - Page 2 Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

What will the Steelers do on Day 2 of the NFL draft?

Go down 
+7
Master_Of_Puppets
IowaSteeler927
Lokki
Great Randino
kirklandrules
JPPT1974
effyou515
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

What will the Steelers do on Day 2 of the NFL draft? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What will the Steelers do on Day 2 of the NFL draft?   What will the Steelers do on Day 2 of the NFL draft? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 01, 2019 11:27 pm

i was being a bit of a negative nancy ... What will the Steelers do on Day 2 of the NFL draft? - Page 2 1797695198 ... i got a little butthurt because once again they didn't pick the guys i wanted. What will the Steelers do on Day 2 of the NFL draft? - Page 2 2087824411

i just thought there were better options at positions of need and the guys they did pick could have been had for a cheaper price.

i liked the Bush pick. the price was steep , but delaying part of the payment till next year helped

i Really wanted to see them move back into the second. i know very little about Diontae Johnson , but i know paris campbell ran a 4.31 forty. i thought a receiver with that kind of speed would force coverages away from JUJU. plus having a guy who can take any given short pass to the house is never a bad thing.
but now we have 3 receivers who all run in the 4.5's. not that thats a bad thing, but a guy that forces DB's to respect their speed keeps safeties honest.

plus given that they gave moncrief a pretty nice contract, i felt an edge rusher should have been a priority over a WR. i REALLY thought chase winovich was going to be the pick. they even had him in for a visit ... What will the Steelers do on Day 2 of the NFL draft? - Page 2 2087824411 ...now they are going to be paying DUD Dupree 9 million for his usual 5-6 sacks .
unless maybe left tackles start getting drunk before games.. What will the Steelers do on Day 2 of the NFL draft? - Page 2 3135543967

Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

What will the Steelers do on Day 2 of the NFL draft? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What will the Steelers do on Day 2 of the NFL draft?   What will the Steelers do on Day 2 of the NFL draft? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 03, 2019 11:58 am

I'm gonna make a bold prediction. Early on Dupree has to miss a couple games so in goes Sutton Smith. Dupree doesn't get his job back.

I know there's a reason he was where he was late in the draft but he looks to me to be a polished pass rusher. I have high hopes.
Back to top Go down

What will the Steelers do on Day 2 of the NFL draft?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2