Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomePittsburgh Steelers 2022 Mock Drafts - Page 4 Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Pittsburgh Steelers 2022 Mock Drafts

Go down 
+6
SteelerFreak58
Stella Nation
effyou515
LambertWardSteel
Master_Of_Puppets
IowaSteeler927
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

Pittsburgh Steelers 2022 Mock Drafts - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pittsburgh Steelers 2022 Mock Drafts   Pittsburgh Steelers 2022 Mock Drafts - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2021 9:31 pm

Master_Of_Puppets wrote:
IowaSteeler927 wrote:
Great Randino wrote:
Master_Of_Puppets wrote:
Great Randino wrote:
I reserve the right to like a player even if he's never a superstar.   Pittsburgh Steelers 2022 Mock Drafts - Page 4 1f601

Malik Willis - above average QB at a smaller division school who should be a running back.  Someone will make the mistake of drafting him, I just hope it isn't us.
sure he will get drafted and should be. just not in the first round, and not by a team that needs an immediate starter.  jalen hurts went in the 2nd at pick 53. i like willis coming out of college more than i did hurts. he has more arm talent than hurts. the guy needs  a QB coach and a few years of film study..polish this guy up and you might end up with russell wilson. this guy has the same bag of tools wilson has, except between the ears. wilson in college  knew when to move out of the pocket. when to tuck it and run when to throw it away. he didnt panic under pressure. wilson was also a 3rd round pick. teams thought he was too short ...Pittsburgh Steelers 2022 Mock Drafts - Page 4 1505004552

I actually meant someone will draft him "high".  I figured people could probably figure that out though.

Russell Wilson threw 4 interceptions his entire senior year - playing in the Big Ten.  His draft status (going in round 3) was because of his height.  I'd personally have no problem with a shorter QB.  

Willis is already way above 4 Int's - playing at a lower level.

Drafting a QB who is "athletic", and/or "Has a powerful arm", and hoping he develops into a pro QB is a mistake many teams have made through the years.  While some do develop, most do not (DeShone Kizer anyone?).  

No - he doesn't "have the same tools" as Russell Wilson.

A lot of people didn't believe Josh Allen was going to be good coming out of college. Allen played at Wyoming, which isn't exactly a powerhouse, and put up decent stats as a junior when he had his star receivers. His senior season he lost those guys and wasn't nearly as good as a result. Often times a QB is only as good as the talent that surrounds him. A lot of people said Allen was a project, and that he'd never be good at the NFL level but if you watched his game film closely you could see he had the talent.

Not saying Malik Willis is the next coming, but he could very well come into the NFL and be pretty damned good with the right talent around him, coupled with his athletic abilities. I wouldn't write the young man off simply because he's thrown some picks this season, he doesn't have elite talent surrounding him, and he plays at Liberty which is probably pretty close to playing at Wyoming as far as the overall talent on Liberty's roster and the types of recruits they pull in. Willis has 9 INTs on the year and a 1/3 of those came against the currently #10 ranked Ole Miss Rebels. I personally think with some coaching, and better talent to work with, Willis could have a shot to be a good NFL QB. Maybe I'm wrong, I'm just an Armchair Scout but I wasn't wrong about Josh Allen, so you never know.

Pittsburgh Steelers 2022 Mock Drafts - Page 4 1824088959  shaddup about allen already. i admitted you was right and  i was wrong ... Pittsburgh Steelers 2022 Mock Drafts - Page 4 2625562446

well drafting a QB is like playing the lottery ...ya gotta play to win. panic

I revel in the one time I was right about something and you were wrong! Pittsburgh Steelers 2022 Mock Drafts - Page 4 1797695198

Master_Of_Puppets likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
Great Randino

PostSubject: Re: Pittsburgh Steelers 2022 Mock Drafts   Pittsburgh Steelers 2022 Mock Drafts - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2021 9:37 pm

MoP - I think a LOT of it has to do with coaching - scheme - surrounding cast. I think many QB's have been ruined by bad coaches and teams. And the top talent goes to the worst teams. How many of those teams lift out of the doldrums, and how many of them are replacing their "bust" in a few years?

Point in case, IMHO, is Mac Jones. He is having possibly the best season of all rookie QB's. Look who's coaching him, putting him in positions to win, playing to his strengths and lessening his weaknesses.

He certainly wasn't the QB coming out that I thought was the most talented.

Then you look at Tannehill. A "bust" out of college - until he switched teams, played for a different coach in a different system.

So yeah - a LOT depends on coach and situation.
Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

PostSubject: Re: Pittsburgh Steelers 2022 Mock Drafts   Pittsburgh Steelers 2022 Mock Drafts - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2021 10:22 pm

Great Randino wrote:
MoP - I think a LOT of it has to do with coaching - scheme - surrounding cast.  I think many QB's have been ruined by bad coaches and teams.  And the top talent goes to the worst teams.  How many of those teams lift out of the doldrums, and how many of them are replacing their "bust" in a few years?

Point in case, IMHO, is Mac Jones.  He is having possibly the best season of all rookie QB's.  Look who's coaching him, putting him in positions to win, playing to his strengths and lessening his weaknesses.  

He certainly wasn't the QB coming out that I thought was the most talented.

Then you look at Tannehill.  A "bust" out of college - until he switched teams, played for a different coach in a different system.

So yeah - a LOT depends on coach and situation.
im talking about the 2 leagues as a whole. why doesnt the NFL close the gap in the differences between what they do and what NCAA teams do, in order to broaden their choices of college players.
like the car anology i used. why would someone buy an obscure foreign car that they cant find parts for or someone with a knowledge to do repairs on in this country , instead of buying a car you wont have those issues with..
my brother recently bought a BMW...first thing i said to him was you will regret it when something needs fixed. your not going to walk in autozone and walk out with a BMW fuel pump.
Back to top Go down
Great Randino

PostSubject: Re: Pittsburgh Steelers 2022 Mock Drafts   Pittsburgh Steelers 2022 Mock Drafts - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2021 2:11 am

Neither of them feel it is their responsibility to accommodate the other.

We are seeing some teams adapt more of a college style, taking what the QB does well and wrapping their offense around it. Best example is probably the Ravens and Lamar. Huge risk by Harbaugh in doing that. If it had gone poorly it could have cost him his job. Much as I dislike them (and him), it was a bold move and has certainly defined the Ravens.

It is a 'copycat' league too. Someone has success and others copy it. When Walsh successfully brought his offensive scheme from Cincinnati to San Fran, where it was dubbed the West Coast Offense (even though he started it in Ohio), other teams copied it.
Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

PostSubject: Re: Pittsburgh Steelers 2022 Mock Drafts   Pittsburgh Steelers 2022 Mock Drafts - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2021 4:44 am

here's a question / hypothetical.
if the steelers forgo a QB in the first round , what position would you as the GM target. in this scenario there is a DT , ILB, CB, SS, OT, C, WR , and you have a 1st round grade on all of them. what position do you go for. explain your decision.
here's my thoughts
DT - the steel curtain hasnt been a steel curtain since big snack retired. a guy like jordan davis who demands a double team block , sandwiched between heyward and tuitt and nobody would run on them.

ILB - no explanation needed.

CB - i think they need a new guy on the outside and sutton back in the slot.

SS - adios edmunds.

OT - so far we havent seen a tackle on the roster we can even say is average , let alone good.

C - do you really wanna bank on green ? an insurance policy is needed. green might be better off at guard , considering he only had 4 college games of experience at center to begin with.

WR - i think they pretty much have to pay JuJu since washington has been such a disappointment. it would be nice to have a high pedigree guy , but i would look for a cheap 4th in later rounds or FA.

well i guess for me it comes down to OT and ILB since we cant say we really have a good player at any of those 4 spots. i would go with OT.
Back to top Go down
Great Randino

PostSubject: Re: Pittsburgh Steelers 2022 Mock Drafts   Pittsburgh Steelers 2022 Mock Drafts - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2021 3:14 pm

I think what they will do, and how they approach it, is like this:

they will have a couple of those critical areas they want to address. The more bang for their buck they can get, that's where they will go.

Case in point, and what I would do: Where. you are picking, if you can get the best Center in the draft, you go there. If you can get the best DT in the draft, you go there (possibly 2nd best if it is close). I'd be afraid of SS or CB just because we've drafted those positions so poorly - but if the next Revis were available, you'd grab him.

I'd go WR later - we've been very successful getting good ones in later rounds.

Everything else being equal....I'd like the DT. In our division, the Browns AND Ravens are run-first teams.

Those are my thoughts.

And then grab Ridder in the 2nd if he's there.
Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

PostSubject: Re: Pittsburgh Steelers 2022 Mock Drafts   Pittsburgh Steelers 2022 Mock Drafts - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2021 3:57 pm

Great Randino wrote:
I think what they will do, and how they approach it, is like this:

they will have a couple of those critical areas they want to address.  The more bang for their buck they can get, that's where they will go.

Case in point, and what I would do:  Where. you are picking, if you can get the best Center in the draft, you go there.  If you can get the best DT in the draft, you go there (possibly 2nd best if it is close).  I'd be afraid of SS or CB just because we've drafted those positions so poorly - but if the next Revis were available, you'd grab him.  

I'd go WR later - we've been very successful getting good ones in later rounds.

Everything else being equal....I'd like the DT.  In our division, the Browns AND Ravens are run-first teams.  

Those are my thoughts.

And then grab Ridder in the 2nd if he's there.
yeah i wanted alim McNiell in last years draft. everyone told me drafting a nose tackle early is a waste because they get a small percentage of the snaps. of course i said you wont think that when the browns run for 200 yards on us. detroit got McNeill in the top of the 3rd and are very happy with him. people seem to forget how much Dlinemen impact the play of the ILBer's. ray lewis owes his stardom  to Haloti Ngata. jordan davis may just be the next ngata or vince wilfork. he can be moved around in the defensive front the way those guys were. he isnt just a zero technique. the guy is 6'6 340lbs.

this is from training camp
Quote :
Alim McNeill an early star at Detroit Lions training camp, might be steal of their draft

Dan Campbell set the bar low for rookie defensive tackle Alim McNeill before the first padded practice of training camp Tuesday. And like everything McNeill has done in his short time as a Detroit Lion, he cleared it impressively.

"If I'm being totally honest, I expect him to get maybe pushed around a little bit today, because that's the norm," Campbell, the Lions coach, said before practice. "He doesn't know what he doesn't know, yet."
McNeill has been anything but normal a week into camp.

The powerful nose tackle has taken first-team reps ahead of returning starter John Penisini all summer, and was one of most impactful Lions on the practice field Tuesday, when he showed flashes of being a disruptive run defender while battling Pro Bowl center Frank Ragnow.

SteelerFreak58 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Great Randino

PostSubject: Re: Pittsburgh Steelers 2022 Mock Drafts   Pittsburgh Steelers 2022 Mock Drafts - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2021 9:15 pm

Holy crap, he's a monster.

How high in the draft do you think he will go?
Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

PostSubject: Re: Pittsburgh Steelers 2022 Mock Drafts   Pittsburgh Steelers 2022 Mock Drafts - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2021 9:29 pm

Great Randino wrote:
Holy crap, he's a monster.

How high in the draft do you think he will go?
top 20 for sure, probably top 10.  i love the way he uses his hands. he just holds the blocker in place until the RB commits to a hole then just tosses the linemen aside .. Pittsburgh Steelers 2022 Mock Drafts - Page 4 1797695198  i read in the comments people saying he was clocked at 20 mph in his pads ... Pittsburgh Steelers 2022 Mock Drafts - Page 4 2087824411
he would be hard for me to pass up even if there was a great player at other positions of need. i mean there is no reason he could only be used in the base 3-4. he could be part of the regular rotation. he moves just as well as cam or tuitt IMO.
Back to top Go down
Great Randino

PostSubject: Re: Pittsburgh Steelers 2022 Mock Drafts   Pittsburgh Steelers 2022 Mock Drafts - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2021 10:51 pm

Yeah he's really impressive. It would be great seeing him in the black and gold.
Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

PostSubject: Re: Pittsburgh Steelers 2022 Mock Drafts   Pittsburgh Steelers 2022 Mock Drafts - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2021 12:54 am

this is a fantastic film study video of godzilla.

SteelerFreak58 likes this post

Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: Pittsburgh Steelers 2022 Mock Drafts   Pittsburgh Steelers 2022 Mock Drafts - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2021 4:19 pm

my picks

1st Kenny Picket
2nd best OT available
rest of the draft best player available.

And once again the truth is found
Back to top Go down
Great Randino

PostSubject: Re: Pittsburgh Steelers 2022 Mock Drafts   Pittsburgh Steelers 2022 Mock Drafts - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2021 7:47 pm

Ole Miss vs Mississippi State coming up on ESPN in minutes. Two good Qb prospects to check out.
Back to top Go down
Great Randino

PostSubject: Re: Pittsburgh Steelers 2022 Mock Drafts   Pittsburgh Steelers 2022 Mock Drafts - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2021 7:54 pm

Corral and Ole Miss play VERY fast. Frenetic pace. And their motions and style seem to resemble Matt Canada's offense. He's one to keep an eye on.

I do have some hometown hopefulness with Pickett however, and I also like Cincy's Ridder, but I have an open mind at this point.
Back to top Go down
SteelerFreak58

SteelerFreak58

PostSubject: Re: Pittsburgh Steelers 2022 Mock Drafts   Pittsburgh Steelers 2022 Mock Drafts - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2021 10:49 pm

Master_Of_Puppets wrote:
here's a question / hypothetical.
if the steelers forgo a QB in the first round , what position would you as the GM target. in this scenario there is a DT , ILB, CB, SS, OT, C, WR , and you have a 1st round grade on all of them. what position do you go for. explain your decision.
here's my thoughts
DT - the steel curtain hasnt been a steel curtain since big snack retired. a guy like jordan davis who demands a double team block , sandwiched between heyward and tuitt and nobody would run on them.

ILB - no explanation needed.

CB - i think they need a new guy on the outside and sutton back in the slot.

SS - adios edmunds.

OT - so far we havent seen a tackle on the roster we can even say is average , let alone good.

C - do you really wanna bank on green ? an insurance policy is needed. green might be better off at guard , considering he only had 4 college games of experience at center to begin with.

WR - i think they pretty much have to pay JuJu since washington has been such a disappointment. it would be nice to have a high pedigree guy , but i would look for a cheap 4th in later rounds or FA.

well i guess for me it comes down to OT and ILB since we cant say we really have a good player at any of those 4 spots. i would go with OT.

It's like spending a 1st rounder on Artie Burns a guy who excelled at man coverage and forcing him to learn to play zone coverage and being mad when he sucked at it.... lol
Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

PostSubject: Re: Pittsburgh Steelers 2022 Mock Drafts   Pittsburgh Steelers 2022 Mock Drafts - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2021 11:28 pm

Great Randino wrote:
Corral and Ole Miss play VERY fast.  Frenetic pace.  And their motions and style seem to resemble Matt Canada's offense.  He's one to keep an eye on.

I do have some hometown hopefulness with Pickett however, and I also like Cincy's Ridder, but I have an open mind at this point.
corral gives me colt McCoy vibes. incidentally McCoy had 2 of the best games of his 11 year career in the last 3 weeks against san fran and seattle.
pickett gives me derrick car vibes. i aint yet figured out who ridder reminds me of.
Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: Pittsburgh Steelers 2022 Mock Drafts   Pittsburgh Steelers 2022 Mock Drafts - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2021 10:52 pm

schillah likes this post

Back to top Go down
schillah

schillah

PostSubject: Re: Pittsburgh Steelers 2022 Mock Drafts   Pittsburgh Steelers 2022 Mock Drafts - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:17 pm

effyou515 wrote:

Good vid, so many needs.

I would go oline first

PostSubject: Re: Pittsburgh Steelers 2022 Mock Drafts   Pittsburgh Steelers 2022 Mock Drafts - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 4:10 pm

Unfortunately I think we are looking at a multi-year rebuild. There are just too many holes to fill with one player (even one ginormous man-child like Jordan Davis, who MoP has SOLD me on).

A couple of those lineman will improve with time. Dan Moore and Kendrick Green are probably pieces already in place for the future. Its just that neither of them should have been expected to start their rookie years. Very few plug and play linemen in year one (Pouncey was the exception not the rule).

We need a lot of help and a couple of years.

I don't know what the trade setup is. I know the trade deadline passed but teams still make trades? So I don't know the specifics. Anyone? But we should consider trading off players for draft picks.

We need:
Oline - at least 2, one of them early
QB - this year? or wait?
Dline - Jordan Davis and some help
ILB - 'nuff said
CB - please for the love of God don't draft one (we suck at drafting them).
$$$ - Bye bye Ben. And Haden. Hope we keep Watt though.
More - ...
Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

PostSubject: Re: Pittsburgh Steelers 2022 Mock Drafts   Pittsburgh Steelers 2022 Mock Drafts - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 4:36 pm

https://steelerswire.usatoday.com/lists/pittsburgh-steelers-2022-nfl-draft-prospects-malik-willis-matt-corral/?itm_source=parsely-api

Breaking down the Steelers 5 biggest NFL draft needs for 2022
Quote :

Gaurd, center or offensive tackle, take your pick. There isn’t a position on the line Pittsburgh can’t use an upgrade whether it’s to play tackle opposite Dan Moore, to replace guard Trai Turner or to play a true center position and move Kendrick Green to guard.

This draft is loaded with offensive linemen and there are several guys available in the first three rounds who would be instant upgrades. At center, Iowa’s Tyler Linderbaum is truly elite. At guard, North Carolina State’s Ikem Ekwonu is a tackle who will move inside and dominate. If the Steelers target an offensive tackle, Alabama’s Evan Neal and UCLA’s Sean Rhyan are both top-tier starters from day one.
i would hold off on guard . i think turner and dotson would be much better if they were between better tackles and center. plus as the article says they can try green at guard.
Quote :

It’s a remarkable sight to see Cam Heyward playing as well as he is. But after Heyward, things get a little dicey. Stephon Tuitt continues to miss time with an injury and has proven to be somewhat unreliable in terms of his health. Beyond them, the prospects on the team feel more like journeymen and no one to really stand out.

The spot the Steelers really need improvement is on the interior. A true nose tackle who can eat up blockers and stuff the run. Someone to bring back memories of Casey Hampton. Among the top prospects, Georgia’s Jordan Davis is the guy who fits the bill. But if Pittsburgh opts for more undersized hybrid guys, Texas A&M’s DeMarvin Leal is the clear No. 1 and North Carolina State’s Cory Durden is the sleeper pick.

i swear i didnt write this article ... Pittsburgh Steelers 2022 Mock Drafts - Page 4 190127080
Back to top Go down
Great Randino

PostSubject: Re: Pittsburgh Steelers 2022 Mock Drafts   Pittsburgh Steelers 2022 Mock Drafts - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 6:21 pm

Master_Of_Puppets wrote:
https://steelerswire.usatoday.com/lists/pittsburgh-steelers-2022-nfl-draft-prospects-malik-willis-matt-corral/?itm_source=parsely-api

Breaking down the Steelers 5 biggest NFL draft needs for 2022
Quote :

Gaurd, center or offensive tackle, take your pick. There isn’t a position on the line Pittsburgh can’t use an upgrade whether it’s to play tackle opposite Dan Moore, to replace guard Trai Turner or to play a true center position and move Kendrick Green to guard.

This draft is loaded with offensive linemen and there are several guys available in the first three rounds who would be instant upgrades. At center, Iowa’s Tyler Linderbaum is truly elite. At guard, North Carolina State’s Ikem Ekwonu is a tackle who will move inside and dominate. If the Steelers target an offensive tackle, Alabama’s Evan Neal and UCLA’s Sean Rhyan are both top-tier starters from day one.
i would hold off on guard . i think turner and dotson would be much better if they were between better tackles and center. plus as the article says they can try green at guard.
Quote :

It’s a remarkable sight to see Cam Heyward playing as well as he is. But after Heyward, things get a little dicey. Stephon Tuitt continues to miss time with an injury and has proven to be somewhat unreliable in terms of his health. Beyond them, the prospects on the team feel more like journeymen and no one to really stand out.

The spot the Steelers really need improvement is on the interior. A true nose tackle who can eat up blockers and stuff the run. Someone to bring back memories of Casey Hampton. Among the top prospects, Georgia’s Jordan Davis is the guy who fits the bill. But if Pittsburgh opts for more undersized hybrid guys, Texas A&M’s DeMarvin Leal is the clear No. 1 and North Carolina State’s Cory Durden is the sleeper pick.

i swear i didnt write this article ... Pittsburgh Steelers 2022 Mock Drafts - Page 4 190127080

And yet...your brilliance shines through! Pittsburgh Steelers 2022 Mock Drafts - Page 4 1647293567
Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: Pittsburgh Steelers 2022 Mock Drafts   Pittsburgh Steelers 2022 Mock Drafts - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 6:59 pm

Great Randino wrote:
Unfortunately I think we are looking at a multi-year rebuild.  There are just too many holes to fill with one player (even one ginormous man-child like Jordan Davis, who MoP has SOLD me on).

A couple of those lineman will improve with time.  Dan Moore and Kendrick Green are probably pieces already in place for the future.  Its just that neither of them should have been expected to start their rookie years.  Very few plug and play linemen in year one (Pouncey was the exception not the rule).

We need a lot of help and a couple of years.  

I don't know what the trade setup is.  I know the trade deadline passed but teams still make trades?  So I don't know the specifics.  Anyone?  But we should consider trading off players for draft picks.

We need:
Oline - at least 2, one of them early
QB - this year?  or wait?
Dline - Jordan Davis and some help
ILB - 'nuff said
CB - please for the love of God don't draft one (we suck at drafting them).
$$$ - Bye bye Ben.  And Haden.  Hope we keep Watt though.
More - ...

Master_Of_Puppets likes this post

Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

PostSubject: Re: Pittsburgh Steelers 2022 Mock Drafts   Pittsburgh Steelers 2022 Mock Drafts - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 7:26 pm

we loved chuck noll - got over him
loved cowher - got over him
life will go on without tomlin.
tomlin has destroyed the identity / culture of the team his predecessors spent over 2 decades building. they are a rudderless boat under tomlin. this soft team is a reflection of tomlins coaching style, just as cowher and nolls teams were a reflection of their hardass coaching style. of course much of the blame of these panty waste athletes falls on the players union.

IowaSteeler927 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

PostSubject: Re: Pittsburgh Steelers 2022 Mock Drafts   Pittsburgh Steelers 2022 Mock Drafts - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 8:02 pm

lets look at the salary cap for next year.
spotrac is estimating us to have approximately 46.7 million to spend depending on what the cap rises to of course, we could easily trim some dead weight and turn that 46.7 in to about 67 million

cut
schobert - 8 million saved
D Watt   - 2.8 million
rudolf     - 3 million
tyson     - 2.5 million
haeg      - 2.5 million
layne .........-.6
snell.............- .6
BOOM !!! - 20 million  saved

they could further increase that number by giving mikhah and tuitt new contracts, which they likely will.
of course all the above players will need replaced along with Ben , JuJu and ebron.

do you bring back any of these players ? i would bring back ballage at minimum and offer turner the same deal as this year. the rest of em ... Pittsburgh Steelers 2022 Mock Drafts - Page 4 988242114

Pittsburgh Steelers 2022 Mock Drafts - Page 4 Freea10
Back to top Go down
Great Randino

PostSubject: Re: Pittsburgh Steelers 2022 Mock Drafts   Pittsburgh Steelers 2022 Mock Drafts - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 1:01 pm

Just saw a mock draft that had the Steelers taking Matt Corral at #16, and the Broncos picking up Jordan Davis one pick later at #17.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pittsburgh Steelers 2022 Mock Drafts   Pittsburgh Steelers 2022 Mock Drafts - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pittsburgh Steelers 2022 Mock Drafts
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next