Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomePickett done for the year Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Pickett done for the year

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Shalieve5090

Shalieve5090

Pickett done for the year Empty
PostSubject: Pickett done for the year   Pickett done for the year EmptySun Dec 03, 2023 9:29 pm

Needs surgery, apparently out 2-4 weeks. Season over. Were fucked with Mitch
Back to top Go down
SteelerFreak58

SteelerFreak58

PostSubject: Re: Pickett done for the year   Pickett done for the year EmptySun Dec 03, 2023 9:59 pm

We were fucked with Kenny so really not much changed.

vasteeler, Master_Of_Puppets, solardave and LambertWardSteel like this post

Back to top Go down
LambertWardSteel

PostSubject: Re: Pickett done for the year   Pickett done for the year EmptySun Dec 03, 2023 11:10 pm

SteelerFreak58 wrote:
We were fucked with Kenny so really not much changed.

Hard to argue that

SteelerFreak58 likes this post

Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Pickett done for the year   Pickett done for the year EmptyMon Dec 04, 2023 4:02 am

Right now the way I feel about this team from the top to the bottom is disgust and it's not like this just started lately.
I thought that last week's game was something to build on but Tomlin burned that idea down.
I don't know what else to say except that he has to go. They're not going to fire 2 coaches in a season and I seriously doubt he gets canned after we lose enough games to land at 9-8.
Right now Belichick is salivating knowing he won't even have to cheat to beat us this year.
Maybe KP being out the remainder is a good thing. He can learn a new system next year and get a chance to prove that he can lead this team. I have doubts about that too.
Back to top Go down
Great Randino

PostSubject: Re: Pickett done for the year   Pickett done for the year EmptyMon Dec 04, 2023 4:25 pm

On a positive note (and I know those aren't real popular right now), it really looked like the offense started putting things together. Sullivan has called two great games IMHO. The O was on an upswing and so was Kenny's play. Yes, Sunday sucked bad across the board. But I really like what Sullivan has done so far.

Kenny had successful tightrope surgery (whatever that is), and is expected to miss 1 or 2 games. Obviously Thursday - probably Indy the next game too. Both games are winnable. Mitch played pretty well, need him to take care of the ball Thursday. We lose to NE by giving it away since their offense reeks worse than ours.

It is shaping up to possibly be the worst Thursday night football game of the year though, so there's that...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pickett done for the year   Pickett done for the year Empty

Back to top Go down

Pickett done for the year
Page 1 of 1