Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeJohnson traded to Carolina - Page 2 Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Johnson traded to Carolina

Go down 
+3
SteelerFreak58
Master_Of_Puppets
Shalieve5090
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SteelerFreak58

SteelerFreak58

Johnson traded to Carolina - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Johnson traded to Carolina   Johnson traded to Carolina - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2024 9:29 am

Master_Of_Puppets wrote:
i thought i heard tomlin say before the best ability is availability. mike williams has never started a full 16 game season. the dude gets hurt and misses games every freakin year.  he has had back injuries twice and tore an ACL last year in week 3.

If they get him cheap then I am all for bringing him in. He is to injury prone to invest too much money in. When he is healthy he is a quality player but he just hasn't been healthy.
Back to top Go down
Great Randino

PostSubject: Re: Johnson traded to Carolina   Johnson traded to Carolina - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2024 11:02 am

solardave wrote:
I think we go after a #1 in the draft. I'm not saying with pick 20, but isn't this class pretty deep?
Maybe they do trade up and get Nabers or Odunze. I think it would cost way too much to go after Harrison Jr.
I think if we got Harrison Jr. I would immediately have a BM accident.

Yes, a deep class. I still hope for a C or OL round one (I'm now looking at C 1st round as our best move). Possibly a WR round 2?
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Johnson traded to Carolina   Johnson traded to Carolina - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2024 2:35 am

Great Randino wrote:
solardave wrote:
I think we go after a #1 in the draft. I'm not saying with pick 20, but isn't this class pretty deep?
Maybe they do trade up and get Nabers or Odunze. I think it would cost way too much to go after Harrison Jr.
I think if we got Harrison Jr.  I would immediately have a BM accident.

Yes, a deep class.  I still hope for a C or OL round one (I'm now looking at C 1st round as our best move).  Possibly a WR round 2?

Jackson Powers-Johnson.
https://www.nfldraftbuzz.com/Player/Jackson-Powers-Johnson-OL-Oregon

Any of these top 3 would suit me.
Johnson
Frazier
Van Pran

We need to load the old HOF center tube back up. Johnson traded to Carolina - Page 2 1797695198

Great Randino likes this post

Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

PostSubject: Re: Johnson traded to Carolina   Johnson traded to Carolina - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2024 1:51 pm

Van Pran weighed in at the combine at 298 lbs and has 31 3/8 arms. kind of small no ?
Back to top Go down
SteelerFreak58

SteelerFreak58

PostSubject: Re: Johnson traded to Carolina   Johnson traded to Carolina - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2024 2:06 pm

Master_Of_Puppets wrote:
Van Pran weighed in at the combine at 298 lbs and has 31 3/8 arms. kind of small no ?

A little under weight unless he is strong at that size. He could put on 15lbs of good weight by camp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Johnson traded to Carolina   Johnson traded to Carolina - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Johnson traded to Carolina
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2