Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeRaiders @ Steelers - Game Balls and Lambchops - Page 2 Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Raiders @ Steelers - Game Balls and Lambchops

Go down 
+23
Stella Nation
Lokki
ImperialFan
solardave
Steeler-in-west
SteelersCanada
PhantomJB93
El-Gonzo Jackson
steelcityboyz
Steeler Zach
pczach
rellimie
SoCalFan
Hawaii 5-0
Atlanta Dan
Steel Peon
WVABE
SteelerFreak58
FrancoLambert
tony hipchest
The_Joker
Fire Arians
KeepHarrisonTilHes92
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
El-Gonzo Jackson

El-Gonzo Jackson

Raiders @ Steelers - Game Balls and Lambchops - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raiders @ Steelers - Game Balls and Lambchops   Raiders @ Steelers - Game Balls and Lambchops - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 9:07 pm

Atlanta Dan wrote:
El-Gonzo Jackson wrote:

Those that think Antowan Blake is a worthy starting CB in the NFL are mentally challenged.

Hawaii 5-0 wrote:

Bob Labriola
Steelers.com

Antonio Brown is the Steelers Digest Player of the Week.

Also considered were: Antwon Blake, who finished with nine tackles, including one for loss, plus two passes defensed and a forced fumble;

http://www.steelers.com/news/article-1/Brown-is-Digest-Player-of-Week/6387e2f4-444c-4f6b-a249-d2017e5e36ee

Here are the top takeaways and highest-graded players from the Cincinnati Bengals’ 16-10 victory over the Pittsburgh Steelers.

Top performers:

LT Alejandro Villanueva +3.4
RG David DeCastro +3.0
CB Antwon Blake +1.9
OLB Jarvis Jones +1.8
CB Ross Cockrell +1.6

https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2015/11/02/cin-pit-grades-andy-dalton-dull-in-win-over-steelers/

Raiders @ Steelers - Game Balls and Lambchops - Page 2 1401235891

Yup, Labriola is challenged then.

Of course Blake had 9 tackles and 8 of them solo. He allows such soft coverage that completions are made targeting him and he then makes the tackle. If Labriola actually watched Blake's technique/performance instead of the stat sheet, they would see that he is the weakest of the 5 DB's in nickel coverage.

He can tackle and is physical, but allows too much space in coverage and is often too inconsistent in his technique, that he is an easy target for any QB to pick on.
Back to top Go down
SteelersCanada

SteelersCanada

PostSubject: Re: Raiders @ Steelers - Game Balls and Lambchops   Raiders @ Steelers - Game Balls and Lambchops - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 9:07 pm

Atlanta Dan wrote:
El-Gonzo Jackson wrote:

Those that think Antowan Blake is a worthy starting CB in the NFL are mentally challenged.

Hawaii 5-0 wrote:

Bob Labriola
Steelers.com

Also considered were: Antwon Blake, who finished with nine tackles, including one for loss, plus two passes defensed and a forced fumble;

http://www.steelers.com/news/article-1/Brown-is-Digest-Player-of-Week/6387e2f4-444c-4f6b-a249-d2017e5e36ee

Here are the top takeaways and highest-graded players from the Cincinnati Bengals’ 16-10 victory over the Pittsburgh Steelers.

Top performers:

RG David DeCastro +3.0
CB Antwon Blake +1.9
OLB Jarvis Jones +1.8
CB Ross Cockrell +1.6

https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2015/11/02/cin-pit-grades-andy-dalton-dull-in-win-over-steelers/

That's one game.

What about the other 8 in which he was the primary focus for opposing quarterbacks?
Back to top Go down
Atlanta Dan

PostSubject: Re: Raiders @ Steelers - Game Balls and Lambchops   Raiders @ Steelers - Game Balls and Lambchops - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 9:15 pm

That's 2 games and the 2 most recent games

PFF graded Blake for the Bengals game and LaBriola referred to the Raiders game

I get that some posters think Blake is awful - but without Blake running back the pick six in the Chargers game that one is probably a loss and in the last 2 games he has been praised by the sources cited above

Absent injury Boykin is not seeing the field - if your send an email or text to Tomlin and find out why please post it here
Back to top Go down
Hawaii 5-0

Hawaii 5-0

PostSubject: Re: Raiders @ Steelers - Game Balls and Lambchops   Raiders @ Steelers - Game Balls and Lambchops - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 9:38 pm

SoCalFan wrote:
Cant forget this guy! Passed Johnny U today!

Raiders @ Steelers - Game Balls and Lambchops - Page 2 CTUW3bRUwAAcrtq

Ben also passed Joe Montana today... Raiders @ Steelers - Game Balls and Lambchops - Page 2 184121345
Back to top Go down
Steeler-in-west

Steeler-in-west

PostSubject: Re: Raiders @ Steelers - Game Balls and Lambchops   Raiders @ Steelers - Game Balls and Lambchops - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 10:45 pm

Great game by AB and DW

Blake is making QB's look good (Carr and Alex Smith). His coverage is way too soft. Watch the browns target him relentlessly next week. I don't know what to say, Boykin is sitting there but, obviously, the coaches know something we don't.

Back to top Go down
El-Gonzo Jackson

El-Gonzo Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Raiders @ Steelers - Game Balls and Lambchops   Raiders @ Steelers - Game Balls and Lambchops - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 11:30 pm

SteelersCanada wrote:
[

That's one game.

What about the other 8 in which he was the primary focus for opposing quarterbacks?

So true. Raiders @ Steelers - Game Balls and Lambchops - Page 2 294855916

If anybody bothered to record this game...just watch it again and you see at least 5 plays where Cooper has space and easy receptions because Blake is 5yds or more away from him.

In the 1st half alone:
(1) Cooper has a pass that he juggles 3 times before Blake actually makes contact and the result is a dropped pass.
(2) Cooper runs a short inside curl and Blake is 7 yards off, flat footed as Cooper make the catch.
(3) Cooper is alone in the back of the end zone for a TD the very next play.
(4) Crabtree runs a 15 yard out route and Blake is again 5 yards away from him, but Carr throws it out of bounds for an incompletion.

Blake is physical and tackles, but is a liability in coverage.
Back to top Go down
tony hipchest

PostSubject: Re: Raiders @ Steelers - Game Balls and Lambchops   Raiders @ Steelers - Game Balls and Lambchops - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 1:14 am

After seeing Browns final catch I can't argue with him getting the game ball out right. He proved why he is one of the best players in the entire league. Not only does he get the game ball but Canton Ohio was close to calling for it.

. .
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Raiders @ Steelers - Game Balls and Lambchops   Raiders @ Steelers - Game Balls and Lambchops - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 1:25 am

Game balls:
Ben (point taken away for the INT)
D.Williams (not just for his run game but I felt that one block in my living room.)
AB (point taken away for the fumble that could have costed us the game)
The hard hitting going on by the D
Special mention to Shemarko for the hit that caused the fumble.

Goats: Butler for his play calling or I should say not adjusting. You stop blitzing so much when it doesn't work. Oakland's line is big and picked it up most of the game.
Heyward Bey didn't show up and neither did Wheaton.
Right now Jacoby Jones looks a lot like Dri Archer as far as being scared out there or maybe old and slow.
I'm not going to call Boswell a goat because he did kick the winner but maybe that miss gives us a little insight into why Tomlin has been going for all these 4th and whatever tries.

It's a W and I'll take it but we need to clean some things up like all the dropped balls.
Back to top Go down
ImperialFan

ImperialFan

PostSubject: Re: Raiders @ Steelers - Game Balls and Lambchops   Raiders @ Steelers - Game Balls and Lambchops - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 2:31 am

What was Blake doing covering Cooper in the first place. Wouldn't it make sense to have cockrell on cooper? Really excited to see Jesse James get in the action, he is one of the draft picks I was high on. I didn't get to watch the game live I was checking the score on my phone every 5 minutes and could only imagine what was going on, then cbs switched to the steelers right before Boswell kicked the game winner, watched the highlights and wow that game is an instant classic. 280 yards recieving or whatever? And 170 rushing and 225 from scrimmage? That shit is an anomly.

pczach

PostSubject: Re: Raiders @ Steelers - Game Balls and Lambchops   Raiders @ Steelers - Game Balls and Lambchops - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 6:35 am

El-Gonzo Jackson wrote:
SteelersCanada wrote:
[

That's one game.

So true.  Raiders @ Steelers - Game Balls and Lambchops - Page 2 294855916

If anybody bothered to record this game...just watch it again and you see at least 5 plays where Cooper has space and easy receptions because Blake is 5yds or more away from him.

In the 1st half alone:
(1) Cooper has a pass that he juggles 3 times before Blake actually makes contact and the result is a dropped pass.
(2) Cooper runs a short inside curl and Blake is 7 yards off, flat footed as Cooper make the catch.
(4) Crabtree runs a 15 yard out route and Blake is again 5 yards away from him, but Carr throws it out of bounds for an incompletion.

All the plays you cite are exactly correct in your assessment. During the game day thread, when he just let Cooper run to the back corner of the end zone without even reacting to cover his assignment, I was beside myself.

I believe that this is what the coaches are thinking. Blake fits better into the system they run here. There is no doubt that Blake is a bigger, more physical player that they believe can make a difference in the off coverage zone they play much of the time. He makes big hits and the occasional big play.

The problem is, he really struggles at times, particularly against great route runners. He gets intimidated and turned around easily, which when combined with the large cushion he is playing leaves WRs wide open. That's why he seems to play some good games, and some terrible games. Once a team figures out the sweet spot and have a good enough player to exploit it, they keep abusing it all game.

There is no doubt in my mind that Boykin is a better pure cover corner. The coaches believe Blake's size and physicality in coverage, combined with his downhill hitting in run support, fits the defense better.

There's a place for him on this team, I just wish it was him being rotated in off the bench with the Steelers having a true #1 CB.

That's what I think is the coaching staff's rationale. You probably understand that and believe that too, just more strongly than me. Raiders @ Steelers - Game Balls and Lambchops - Page 2 1797695198

Jerkimus Maximus
Lokki

PostSubject: Re: Raiders @ Steelers - Game Balls and Lambchops   Raiders @ Steelers - Game Balls and Lambchops - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 6:35 am

tony hipchest wrote:
Lambchops to CBS for cutting out of the game with 4 minutes to go to fulfill their contractual obligations to show Peyton Manning and the colts every second possible.

Gameball to deangello Williams.

It would be to brown if he didn't fumble that ball.  

I still don't know how Landry Jones got the ball to the goaline for the final fg.

I guess that I benefited. I had the Saints/Titans game in my area, so I was watching the Steelers game on a stream. I looked back over to my living room tv that was on the Saints/Titans game and CBS cut over to the Steelers game as soon as it was over. So I got to watch the end on my tv and then they cut over to the Broncos/Colts game already in progress.
Back to top Go down
Stella Nation

Stella Nation

PostSubject: Re: Raiders @ Steelers - Game Balls and Lambchops   Raiders @ Steelers - Game Balls and Lambchops - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 7:04 am

Game balls
Brown and Williams for obvious reasons, Jesse James for scoring his first TD Raiders @ Steelers - Game Balls and Lambchops - Page 2 2276209185

Lambchops
The injury bug Raiders @ Steelers - Game Balls and Lambchops - Page 2 124247948 Raiders @ Steelers - Game Balls and Lambchops - Page 2 3327560342
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Raiders @ Steelers - Game Balls and Lambchops   Raiders @ Steelers - Game Balls and Lambchops - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 9:51 am

There's not much I can say that hasn't already been said, so I'll give half a goat to both Mitchell and Shamarko. Yes, they both caused fumbles, but they both immediately started celebrating their big hits without noticing the ball on the ground. Luckily, teammates who were actually paying attention instead of celebrating the hits recovered both fumbles. If the Raiders had recovered either fumble, the game might have turned out differently despite some awesome performances.

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
HeinzMustard

PostSubject: Re: Raiders @ Steelers - Game Balls and Lambchops   Raiders @ Steelers - Game Balls and Lambchops - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 10:10 am

Game balls: Jessie James! This guy needs more playing time. James deserves the #2 spot at TE.

Goats: Wheaton, DHB and Miller for dropping easy catches
Back to top Go down
El-Gonzo Jackson

El-Gonzo Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Raiders @ Steelers - Game Balls and Lambchops   Raiders @ Steelers - Game Balls and Lambchops - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 10:14 am

pczach wrote:
El-Gonzo Jackson wrote:
SteelersCanada wrote:
[

That's one game.

In the 1st half alone:

All the plays you cite are exactly correct in your assessment. During the game day thread, when he just let Cooper run to the back corner of the end zone without even reacting to cover his assignment, I was beside myself.

I believe that this is what the coaches are thinking. Blake fits better into the system they run here. There is no doubt that Blake is a bigger, more physical player that they believe can make a difference in the off coverage zone they play much of the time. He makes big hits and the occasional big play.

The problem is, he really struggles at times, particularly against great route runners. He gets intimidated and turned around easily, which when combined with the large cushion he is playing leaves WRs wide open. That's why he seems to play some good games, and some terrible games. Once a team figures out the sweet spot and have a good enough player to exploit it, they keep abusing it all game.

There is no doubt in my mind that Boykin is a better pure cover corner. The coaches believe Blake's size and physicality in coverage, combined with his downhill hitting in run support, fits the defense better.

There's a place for him on this team, I just wish it was him being rotated in off the bench with the Steelers having a true #1 CB.

That's what I think is the coaching staff's rationale. You probably understand that and believe that too, just more strongly than me.  Raiders @ Steelers - Game Balls and Lambchops - Page 2 1797695198

I don't think he is intimidated by good route runners. Watch him 7 yards off in coverage and he gets flat footed while the WR makes up the cushion. He cant break with them because he is flat footed and his feet not moving. The play where Mitchell hit Cooper over the middle and caught him in the thigh...Blake is standing flat footed and gives up an easy reception to Cooper...again. He is great in run support, but so inconsistent in coverage its actually embarrassing to watch for those that know a little about DB technique. @SteelersCanada

Maybe Boykin is better press than off man coverage and that is the reason. Maybe Blake has photos of Tomlin with Pete Prisico. Either way, Blake wasn't better than McCain last season and there he sat on the depth chart. He is the weak link of the 3 CB's in Gay, Cockrell and Blake and somebody else should get more reps IMO.
Back to top Go down
Fire Arians

Fire Arians

PostSubject: Re: Raiders @ Steelers - Game Balls and Lambchops   Raiders @ Steelers - Game Balls and Lambchops - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 10:49 am

HeinzMustard wrote:
Game balls:  Jessie James!  This guy needs more playing time.  James deserves the #2 spot at TE.

I want to see more strong games out of him but this one was promising. Blocking was on point and he can catch! If he can do both consistently then Spaeth is expendable.
Back to top Go down
El-Gonzo Jackson

El-Gonzo Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Raiders @ Steelers - Game Balls and Lambchops   Raiders @ Steelers - Game Balls and Lambchops - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 11:24 am

Fire Arians wrote:
HeinzMustard wrote:
Game balls:  Jessie James!  This guy needs more playing time.  James deserves the #2 spot at TE.

I want to see more strong games out of him but this one was promising. Blocking was on point and he can catch! If he can do both consistently then Spaeth is expendable.

I think that is the plan. James replaces Spaeth next year and the Steelers need to draft help at Safety and TE in the first 3 rounds. Heath Miller isn't getting any younger and 2016 is the final year of his current contract.

Just think if Crockett Gilmore was drafted instead of Dri Archer. Raiders @ Steelers - Game Balls and Lambchops - Page 2 2913999526
Back to top Go down
KeepHarrisonTilHes92

KeepHarrisonTilHes92

PostSubject: Re: Raiders @ Steelers - Game Balls and Lambchops   Raiders @ Steelers - Game Balls and Lambchops - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 11:57 am

HeinzMustard wrote:

Goats:  Wheaton, DHB and Miller for dropping easy catches

I havent been back on the Jesse James hype train since the draft but, choo choo! Raiders @ Steelers - Game Balls and Lambchops - Page 2 1797695198
Back to top Go down
El-Gonzo Jackson

El-Gonzo Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Raiders @ Steelers - Game Balls and Lambchops   Raiders @ Steelers - Game Balls and Lambchops - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 1:12 pm

SteelersCanada wrote:
Atlanta Dan wrote:
El-Gonzo Jackson wrote:

Hawaii 5-0 wrote:

Bob Labriola
Steelers.com

Top performers:

RG David DeCastro +3.0
CB Antwon Blake +1.9
OLB Jarvis Jones +1.8
CB Ross Cockrell +1.6

That's one game.

You mean like the Oakland game? Below is PFF's breakdown. Labriola was so close to giving Digest player of the week to the Steelers worst defender. Raiders @ Steelers - Game Balls and Lambchops - Page 2 798776511 Maybe he should actually watch the game instead of the stat line.

The Steelers’ defense did not play well for the most part yesterday. CB Antwon Blake (-6.5) and ILB Lawrence Timmons (-5.0) were the only players to grade negatively in coverage, and they were negative by a lot. Blake was targeted a team-high 15 times, and allowed nine receptions for 107 yards and a touchdown. But he was beaten on four of those incompletions, and was only saved by some off-target throws and a dropped pass. He also missed five tackles on the day.

https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2015/11/09/oak-pit-grades-antonio-brown-deangelo-williams-shine-in-win/
Back to top Go down
pczach

pczach

PostSubject: Re: Raiders @ Steelers - Game Balls and Lambchops   Raiders @ Steelers - Game Balls and Lambchops - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 2:18 pm

El-Gonzo Jackson wrote:
pczach wrote:
El-Gonzo Jackson wrote:
SteelersCanada wrote:
[

That's one game.

In the 1st half alone:

That's what I think is the coaching staff's rationale. You probably understand that and believe that too, just more strongly than me.  Raiders @ Steelers - Game Balls and Lambchops - Page 2 1797695198

I don't think he is intimidated by good route runners.  Watch him 7 yards off in coverage and he gets flat footed while the WR makes up the cushion.  He cant break with them because he is flat footed and his feet not moving.  The play where Mitchell hit Cooper over the middle and caught him in the thigh...Blake is standing flat footed and gives up an easy reception to Cooper...again.  He is great in run support, but so inconsistent in coverage its actually embarrassing to watch for those that know a little about DB technique.  @SteelersCanada

Maybe Boykin is better press than off man coverage and that is the reason.  Maybe Blake has photos of Tomlin with Pete Prisico.  Either way, Blake wasn't better than McCain last season and there he sat on the depth chart.  He is the weak link of the 3 CB's in Gay, Cockrell and Blake and somebody else should get more reps IMO.

I'm not defending Blake's play. I'm just trying to explain the reasoning the coaching staff is probably using to have them in there. I agree with almost everything you're saying.

PostSubject: Re: Raiders @ Steelers - Game Balls and Lambchops   Raiders @ Steelers - Game Balls and Lambchops - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 2:36 pm

El-Gonzo Jackson wrote:
SteelersCanada wrote:
Atlanta Dan wrote:
El-Gonzo Jackson wrote:

Hawaii 5-0 wrote:

Bob Labriola
Steelers.com

Top performers:

RG David DeCastro +3.0
CB Antwon Blake +1.9
OLB Jarvis Jones +1.8
CB Ross Cockrell +1.6

That's one game.

You mean like the Oakland game?  Below is PFF's breakdown.  Labriola was so close to giving Digest player of the week to the Steelers worst defender.  Raiders @ Steelers - Game Balls and Lambchops - Page 2 798776511  Maybe he should actually watch the game instead of the stat line.

The Steelers’ defense did not play well for the most part yesterday. CB Antwon Blake (-6.5) and ILB Lawrence Timmons (-5.0) were the only players to grade negatively in coverage, and they were negative by a lot. Blake was targeted a team-high 15 times, and allowed nine receptions for 107 yards and a touchdown. But he was beaten on four of those incompletions, and was only saved by some off-target throws and a dropped pass. He also missed five tackles on the day.

https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2015/11/09/oak-pit-grades-antonio-brown-deangelo-williams-shine-in-win/

You have a well reasoned opinion on why Blake is awful and must go. As has been posted in this and other threads, some people who get paid to watch the games do not share your opinion that anyone (or more specifically Mr. Boykin) would be preferable. While their opinions are not necessarily entitled to any greater weight, given that Mel Blount and Rod Woodson in their primes are not buried on the current Steelers depth chart the alternative to Blake is not as obvious as you appear to think it is.

One person who gets paid a lot of $$$ to watch the Steelers games (around $7 million per year) does have an opinion that is entitled to greater weight since he decides who plays. His differs from yours.

Raiders @ Steelers - Game Balls and Lambchops - Page 2 230572241
Back to top Go down
El-Gonzo Jackson

El-Gonzo Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Raiders @ Steelers - Game Balls and Lambchops   Raiders @ Steelers - Game Balls and Lambchops - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 2:39 pm

pczach wrote:

I'm not defending Blake's play. I'm just trying to explain the reasoning the coaching staff is probably using to have them in there. I agree with almost everything you're saying.

I hear you. It just doesn't make sense that one of the worst CB's in the NFL should keep getting the start every week, when the team traded with Philly for CB depth.

The clowns like Labriola that want to nominate Blake for player of the week because of 9 tackles, but don't even watch the game to see that he got abused in pass coverage is just embarrassing. Blake allowed 9 receptions and would have allowed more if the Raiders didn't drop some passes.

Even sadder is that a large part of the fan base follows the bloggers and forms their opinions on based upon a couple tweets or blogs, rather than actually watching the games. Chad Scott, Dewayne Washington, Keenan Lewis, Bryant McFadden, Tim McKyer were fucking pro bowlers in comparison to Antowan Blake.
Back to top Go down
KeepHarrisonTilHes92

KeepHarrisonTilHes92

PostSubject: Re: Raiders @ Steelers - Game Balls and Lambchops   Raiders @ Steelers - Game Balls and Lambchops - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 2:55 pm

This is what I know about Blake. He plays like a safety yet we put him in as a CB. He hits hard, makes good tackles, and makes great special teams plays. Hes not a bad football player, hes just a bad CB. Meanwhile we have two CBs now on the depth chart behind him who play in the more traditional mold of CB in Boykin and Grant, and when no matter how many times Blake makes a good Safety play where he makes a tackle to stop what would be a huge gain, we dont need a third safety, because stopping extra yardage from runs and short passes means nothing when balls sail over your head for a TD or huge gain on long passes. IF the Steelers real philosophy is to bend but never break, then Blake doesnt need to be a starter. Boykin or Grant or ANYBODY who can play man coverage should. Butler 'could' use Blake a little better if we played press coverage and jammed recievers at the line of scrimmage more often, but we never do, we have to be one of the lowest percentile teams for playing press. So if were not even going to use a physical CB to play his strengths why not let a clearly frustrated Boykin or even a leadership like presence like Grant, whom are both proben ballhawks, show what they can do outside of the very very limited look a coach can get from practice. I've seen practices. Theyre not games.

Sorry for the run on sentences.
Back to top Go down
ImperialFan

ImperialFan

PostSubject: Re: Raiders @ Steelers - Game Balls and Lambchops   Raiders @ Steelers - Game Balls and Lambchops - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 4:58 pm

Everyones thinking it I'm just saying it. Its time to shut up about Antwan Blake.

El-Gonzo Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Raiders @ Steelers - Game Balls and Lambchops   Raiders @ Steelers - Game Balls and Lambchops - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 5:06 pm

ImperialFan wrote:
Everyones thinking it I'm just saying it. Its time to shut up about Antwan Blake.

Raiders @ Steelers - Game Balls and Lambchops - Page 2 3562723908

Was it necessary to misspell his name, or were you going with a Jasom Worlids kind of theme too? In that case. Raiders @ Steelers - Game Balls and Lambchops - Page 2 1549491426 Raiders @ Steelers - Game Balls and Lambchops - Page 2 3562723908
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raiders @ Steelers - Game Balls and Lambchops   Raiders @ Steelers - Game Balls and Lambchops - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Raiders @ Steelers - Game Balls and Lambchops
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next