Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeWho else wouldn't mind seeing AB a little more humble? - Page 2 Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Who else wouldn't mind seeing AB a little more humble?

Go down 
+16
pczach
Fire Arians
Stryker
fer69
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu
Rhyno
El-Gonzo Jackson
LambertWardSteel
FanSince72
jak341
harrison'samonster
kirklandrules
stlrtruck
KeepHarrisonTilHes92
SteelersNorth
Steelcitian
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Steelcitian

Steelcitian

Who else wouldn't mind seeing AB a little more humble? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who else wouldn't mind seeing AB a little more humble?   Who else wouldn't mind seeing AB a little more humble? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 9:30 am

I guess some people totally missed the point of the post. It wasn't a complaint, I'm just stating my opinion, I'm not really into player being flashy,hence the reason for the title of this post included "WOULDN'T MIND". If that is enough to get your panties in a bunch, I feel for you man.
True about this fan sometimes, you can't speak your mind without offending somebody.
Back to top Go down
SteelersCanada

SteelersCanada

Who else wouldn't mind seeing AB a little more humble? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who else wouldn't mind seeing AB a little more humble?   Who else wouldn't mind seeing AB a little more humble? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 2:10 pm

Steelcitian wrote:
I guess some people totally missed the point of the post. It wasn't a complaint, I'm just stating my opinion, I'm not really into player being flashy,hence the reason for the title of this post included "WOULDN'T MIND". If that is enough to get your panties in a bunch, I feel for you man.
True about this fan sometimes, you can't speak your mind without offending somebody.

lol.

I wouldn't mind if our fan base would stop bitching about mundane things, like a player being "too flashy" off the field.

You're free to state your opinions on here, but I'm also free to call you on the bullshit. That's all. Happy Easter!
Back to top Go down

Who else wouldn't mind seeing AB a little more humble?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2