Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeHaley - Page 3 Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Haley

Go down 
+18
Stella Nation
kirklandrules
Master_Of_Puppets
stlrtruck
zcoop
Hawaii 5-0
SteelerFreak58
Shalieve5090
LambertWardSteel
vasteeler
jak341
fer69
Gingerchip
Wallace108
Jazzo
effyou515
IowaSteeler927
solardave
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Stella Nation

Stella Nation

Haley - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haley   Haley - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 9:09 am

Jazzo wrote:
IowaSteeler927 wrote:
TollingtheBell26 wrote:
Jets and Browns apparently have interest in Haley for OC Haley - Page 3 3562723908 Haley - Page 3 3562723908 ...it doesnt look like Butler is going anywhere though :(

Honestly I'd of rather let Butler go than Haley. I mean I'm not sad that Haley is gone, but if I had a choice of one or the other I'd definitely go with Butler first and foremost. While Haley's situational playcalling could be flat out idiotic at times, our offense was hardly the issue. Sure they were rusty early on in the season, but they were playing championship caliber offense late in the season, and in the playoffs. Our defense is what let us down, they were non-existent against the Jagoffs.

I respectfully disagree. With all the talent the Steelers have had on offensive these last 3 years, you and I could have called better plays on offense. I have been saying for the last 6 seasons that Todd Haley's calls were too predictable or just down right idiotic. He knows how to kill the momentum in drives and that put pressure on our defense. Kansas City fans warned us about it before he even took over the OC job in Pittsburgh.

I don't think there should be a debate about who should be fired (first). Imo they both must go and I totally don't understand that they plan to keep Butler.
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

Haley - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haley   Haley - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 9:30 am

I also don't understand Porter and Lake still being here. Yeah I can't understand Butler not being let go either.
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

Haley - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haley   Haley - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 21, 2018 1:14 pm

Browns meet with Haley about coordinator job

CLEVELAND (AP) — A person familiar with the negotiations says the Cleveland Browns have discussed their offensive coordinator position with former Pittsburgh play-caller Todd Haley.

Haley has interviewed with Browns coach Hue Jackson, according to the person who spoke Sunday to the Associated Press on condition of anonymity because the team is not confirming any interviews.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/2018/01/21/ap-source-browns-meet-with-haley-about-coordinator-job/109683180/?utm_source=feedblitz&utm_medium=FeedBlitzRss&utm_campaign=usatodaycomnfl-topstories

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
effyou515

effyou515

Haley - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haley   Haley - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 21, 2018 10:38 pm

Wallace108 wrote:
Browns meet with Haley about coordinator job

CLEVELAND (AP) — A person familiar with the negotiations says the Cleveland Browns have discussed their offensive coordinator position with former Pittsburgh play-caller Todd Haley.

Haley has interviewed with Browns coach Hue Jackson, according to the person who spoke Sunday to the Associated Press on condition of anonymity because the team is not confirming any interviews.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/2018/01/21/ap-source-browns-meet-with-haley-about-coordinator-job/109683180/?utm_source=feedblitz&utm_medium=FeedBlitzRss&utm_campaign=usatodaycomnfl-topstories

in the Browns hire Todd Haley Super Bowl,,, the Steelers and drama queen Ben was holding him back. Haley - Page 3 1689750825 Haley - Page 3 312503953

And once again the truth is found
Back to top Go down
vasteeler

vasteeler

Haley - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haley   Haley - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 24, 2018 10:31 pm

TheWitchHasMelted has just joined. There is a reason I posted it in this thread... Any guesses as to who?

"Zed's dead, baby. Zed's dead." - Butch
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

Haley - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haley   Haley - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 25, 2018 12:16 am

vasteeler wrote:
TheWitchHasMelted has just joined. There is a reason I posted it in this thread... Any guesses as to who?

Someone whacked the witch as soon as he joined.

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

Haley - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haley   Haley - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 25, 2018 7:46 am

Wallace108 wrote:
vasteeler wrote:

Ding Dong the witch is dead! Haley - Page 3 1372836603 Haley - Page 3 1689750825

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION Haley - Page 3 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

Haley - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haley   Haley - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 8:02 am

Wallace108 wrote:
vasteeler wrote:

Haley - Page 3 611739232

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
ArmchairGM
Xtreme Newb

Haley - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haley   Haley - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2018 12:44 am

IowaSteeler927 wrote:
Crash lol, the butthurt is strong with that one. Mentioning us on Twitter. Nice to see we are living in his head.

Who are you kidding?  The first 5 responses to this thread were about me long before Wallace posted one tweet. LOL

All one has to do is search Crash here, and then compare it to the one or two times I bust Wallace's balls on Twitter, and it's not hard to see who is living in who's head here.  That dingus Joe from SCU flat out made things up about Ben online as far as his production/career prior to 2012 that after I called him out for it he ran away in fear.  He should stick to soccer and wrestling.  Maybe Vince McMahon can hire him to work in the new XFL.  

But here's the fun part, you said this to me regarding Fichtner a year ago Iowa:  

Quote :
" Tell some shrink all about how everything is Todd Haley's fault, how the Steelers fired your idol Bruce Arians, and how Randy Fichtner should be the Offensive Coordinator because you think he should be.

The Steelers have finally done what they should have done after Arians was fired.  If YOUR opinion is consistent you should go on the record and say you're against this Fichtner promotion, if you have and I missed it, I'm sorry.

You can't possibly support this promotion now after a 13 win season twelve months later, correct?  If you weren't trolling me a year ago, then you must be pretty pissed off that your "idol" Todd Haley was fired, no?  

But wait, there's MORE:

One year ago, after I said it was time for Fichtner, another Admin Kirkland Rules says to me:

kirklandrules wrote:
Same old argument Haley - Page 3 1704048833

Same result Haley - Page 3 2472506995

Member banned, again. Haley - Page 3 2605256118

But yet, a year later, here's the same Admin KR posting below:

Quote :
I would choose Fichtner. He can get the job done.

I post it a year ago and I get banned.  Now the same guy who bans me for saying it AGREES with me. LOL

But here is where I will take exception to what KR posts:  

Quote :
And Franco, I will say a good percentage of his posts are just rants and raves over his obsession with Haley/Arians and that his behavior becomes very troll like when the group doesn't adopt his opinions. The Mods and Admins held our noses to this behavior and even pushed back on other members if they violated our rules when they dealt with him. We've been far more than fair in our dealings with Crash. However, more than once he violated our rules with very personal attacks against members and admins of this site. We sent him private messages all but begging him to tone down his frantic behavior, to no avail. After a ban for a few years we decided to give him another try. It started off o.k., but as he noticed the general membership pushed back against his ideas, he once again fell back into the frantic behavior and personal attacks. Our current position is to keep banning every account he creates. Literally, our members were fatigued with his behavior.

That's a crock.  No one "pushed" back against any "ideas" of mine with any football talk.  

What I would get back is:

You're a troll Crash.  

Get help Crash.  

Get out of your Mother's basement Crash.  

And countless other insults, names called, etc.  

I fire when fired upon, always have.  

I treat people the way they treat me, again, always have.  

All one has to do is read this forum, and the words spoken by all parties involved, INCLUDING by Mods and Admins, as well as myself, are there for all to see.  

I'll talk football with anyone.  But as soon as the name calling and insults come my way?  Civility ends until you earn it from me.  

But being the fair minded person I am, and the fact that Haley is gone and Ben will win another ring in the next two seasons and I'm moving back to Pittsburgh soon?  I'll apologize right now for any words that may have offended anyone along the way.  

But will some of you Mods and Admins have the decency to do the same?  

I guess we'll soon see.
Back to top Go down
Mach1
Quest For Seven
Mach1

Haley - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haley   Haley - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2018 12:51 am

Haley - Page 3 Tenor

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

Haley - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haley   Haley - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2018 3:29 am

ArmchairGM wrote:
But being the fair minded person I am, and the fact that Haley is gone and Ben will win another ring in the next two seasons and I'm moving back to Pittsburgh soon?  I'll apologize right now for any words that may have offended anyone along the way.  

But will some of you Mods and Admins have the decency to do the same?  

I guess we'll soon see.

I think I can speak for everyone here in saying that you're not going to get an apology from anyone. In the 7 years of SX's existence, we've banned only four members, and you were one of them. You've also been banned at Planet and SU, and I'm willing to bet at other sites I'm unaware of. In every case, you think you were treated unfairly by the mods/admins. At what point do you stop blaming everyone else?

Early on, I tried to be patient and reason with you because, as I told you both publicly and privately, I think you're a smart guy who has a wealth of football knowledge. The problem is that someone can agree with you on 9 out of 10 things, and you'll obsess over the one disagreement and beat that horse to death.

Contrary to what you might think, I never disliked you and tried to reason with you so you could be an active member of this community. So in that spirit, and since you offered an olive branch, I'm willing to unban your Crash account and give you a fresh start.

But there are a few conditions ...

1. The past is the past. Don't start digging up old posts just to try to prove people wrong. We've all been wrong about lots of things, and you have as well. Let it go.

2. Haley is gone. If you want to discuss him in the Haley thread, that's fine. But no hijacking every thread with Haley rants.

3. No baiting. We're not a large community like a few other forums, but we're fine with that. We all get along well even when we disagree with one another. I assume everyone who is active on this forum comes here because they enjoy the laid-back vibe. We're protective of that vibe.

If you're willing to abide by those conditions, we'll make a fresh start. The ball is in your court Crash.

Back to top Go down
ArmchairGM
Xtreme Newb

Haley - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haley   Haley - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2018 5:27 am

Yeah I was banned at Planet in July 2012 because the owner said I was "arguing just to argue" when I said they should move Pouncey to left guard and that his quick feet were being wasted at center and if Legursky had to play for anyone he should be at center (because he was a better center than guard) with Pouncey at left guard.

Funny thing happened five months later though, nagging injuries to Colon during the week forced the Steelers to shuffle their line with basically no notice. The Steelers won at Baltimore with their 3rd string QB, and their RB's had a respectable game in a stadium they had trouble running the ball in.

With Legursky at center, and Pouncey at left guard, right where I said they both should be.

So my whole beef with the owner there (who destroys both Tomlin and Ben any time he wants btw) all started because I was five months AHEAD of our cracker jack coaching staff.

Rumor going around right now that if Mike Pouncey doesn't re-work he could be cut.

They cut him? I would put him at center, and Maurkice at LG ASAFP. Ramon is gaining too much weight and looks slow.

Pouncey/Pouncey/DD inside? Good Luck trying to stop them.

Back to top Go down
ArmchairGM
Xtreme Newb

Haley - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haley   Haley - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2018 5:40 am

SU only banned me because members bitched, even though the owner agreed that Haley was also a schmuck.

But I'll say this, he also banned me, AFTER he took my donation money. I may be a lot of things, but I'm not a thief. So fuck him.

They also got in a snit because I said that Mendenhall was a better open field runner than Bell.

Which somehow they think means that I said RM was a better RB than Bell which I never said.

Bell's longest run all season? A mere 26 yards. Which proves my point IMO. The lack of breakaway speed is really Bell's only weakness.
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

Haley - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haley   Haley - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2018 6:43 am

ArmchairGM wrote:
SU only banned me because members bitched, even though the owner agreed that Haley was also a schmuck.  That he is. No argument here. By here I mean SX because I can't remember anyone saying Haley is a cool guy I'd like to hang out with. To wrap up all you said I agree RM was a better open field rinner than Bell. Half the RBs in the league are. If one particular call got Haley fired IMO it was the pitch to Bell in the backfield on 4th and a half yard against the Jags.

But I'll say this, he also banned me, AFTER he took my donation money.  I may be a lot of things, but I'm not a thief.  So fuck him.  

They also got in a snit because I said that Mendenhall was a better open field runner than Bell.  

Which somehow they think means that I said RM was a better RB than Bell which I never said.  

Bell's longest run all season?  A mere 26 yards.  Which proves my point IMO.  The lack of breakaway speed is really Bell's only weakness.  
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

Haley - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haley   Haley - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2018 7:41 am

solardave wrote:
ArmchairGM wrote:
SU only banned me because members bitched, even though the owner agreed that Haley was also a schmuck.  That he is. No argument here. By here I mean SX because I can't remember anyone saying Haley is a cool guy I'd like to hang out with. To wrap up all you said I agree RM was a better open field rinner than Bell. Half the RBs in the league are. If one particular call got Haley fired IMO it was the pitch to Bell in the backfield on 4th and a half yard against the Jags.

But I'll say this, he also banned me, AFTER he took my donation money.  I may be a lot of things, but I'm not a thief.  So fuck him.  

Bell's longest run all season?  A mere 26 yards.  Which proves my point IMO.  The lack of breakaway speed is really Bell's only weakness.  
Unless you consider being a distraction a weakness. There is that.
Back to top Go down
ArmchairGM
Xtreme Newb

Haley - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haley   Haley - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2018 7:46 am

And Haley called a RB pitch outside on 4th and 1 vs. the Ravens in the playoffs at KC in 2010.

Stuffed.  Lost.  

The guy is a total wet fish as an OC, as a person.  Players hate him, fellow coaches can't stand working with him.  

You watch how the entire attitude of this team changes as they start mini-camps and OTA's next year.

I expect Ben to show up about 240 pounds like he did in 2010.  His football soul has been cleansed like Cletus Klump's colon at the dinner table.  

Martavis Bryant is also on record that he now wants to stay also.

Tomlin finally got to call his shot and Art II finally let him.  Tomlin's ass is on the line the next two years.  

And I think Tomlin knows it.  Has to win the AFC again in the next 2 seasons or he's out of here.  

Some mod change MrCrash to Crash and reinstate my account please.  Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Drizztbob

Drizztbob

Haley - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haley   Haley - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2018 1:19 pm

Welcome back Crash, let's hope the doors to civility remain open. I think, like Ben and the Steelers for next year, if we can all start with a fresh slate, that open discussion between differing opinions can be just that, a discussion. I'm sure we can drudge up posts on your behalf that were more than inaccurate, as a lot of our opinions are on here, but no need to.
Let's keep any attacks non-written for everyone and talk some Steelers futures...

Crash

Crash

Haley - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haley   Haley - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 02, 2018 2:33 am

solardave wrote:
solardave wrote:
ArmchairGM wrote:

Unless you consider being a distraction a weakness. There is that.

I'm tired of rap's being released before big games. Haley - Page 3 1505004552
Back to top Go down
Crash

Crash

Haley - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haley   Haley - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 02, 2018 2:55 am

Drizztbob wrote:
Welcome back Crash, let's hope the doors to civility remain open.  I think, like Ben and the Steelers for next year, if we can all start with a fresh slate, that open discussion between differing opinions can be just that, a discussion.  I'm sure we can drudge up posts on your behalf that were more than inaccurate, as a lot of our opinions are on here, but no need to.  
Let's keep any attacks non-written for everyone and talk some Steelers futures...

Agreed. I'm tired of the rat races. I want to get back to good solid discussions and leave the BS off the forum.

Wastes too much time.

Everyone is getting a clean slate from me. In the words of Roger Murtaugh in Lethal Weapon? I'm too old for this shit!

Haley - Page 3 1372836603
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

Haley - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haley   Haley - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 02, 2018 4:23 am

Crash wrote:
Drizztbob wrote:
Welcome back Crash, let's hope the doors to civility remain open.  I think, like Ben and the Steelers for next year, if we can all start with a fresh slate, that open discussion between differing opinions can be just that, a discussion.  I'm sure we can drudge up posts on your behalf that were more than inaccurate, as a lot of our opinions are on here, but no need to.  

Agreed.  I'm tired of the rat races.  I want to get back to good solid discussions and leave the BS off the forum.  

Wastes too much time.  

Everyone is getting a clean slate from me.  In the words of Roger Murtaugh in Lethal Weapon?  I'm too old for this shit!

Haley - Page 3 1372836603

Welcome back Crash. Honestly I hope things work out for you. I know we've joked at your expense, and there's been disagreements here and there about things. But it's as Wally said. I think all of us on the Admin/Mod team here at Xtreme know that you have a wealth of football intelligence. You articulate your points well, it's just the arguing and bringing up the past that's held you back.

Anywho, welcome back. Look forward to your thoughts on Steelers football.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
Sponsored content

Haley - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haley   Haley - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Haley
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3