Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeMiss him yet? - Page 2 Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Miss him yet?

Go down 
+17
JPPT1974
effyou515
SteelCity4Life
Mach1
LambertWardSteel
Great Randino
SteelersYak
Master_Of_Puppets
stlrtruck
Hawaii 5-0
Stella Nation
IowaSteeler927
SteelerFreak58
solardave
muncher
jak341
Wallace108
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
jak341

jak341

Miss him yet? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miss him yet?   Miss him yet? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2019 9:38 pm

Was reading Reddit. Raiders fans were wondering what the warranty period was for AB.
Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Miss him yet?   Miss him yet? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2019 10:18 pm

jak341 wrote:
Was reading Reddit. Raiders fans were wondering what the warranty period was for AB.

I guess they forgot to read the fine print, "Sold as is, no returns"

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION Miss him yet? - Page 2 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
SteelersYak

SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: Miss him yet?   Miss him yet? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2019 11:46 pm

I didn't miss him when he left and I sure don't miss him now but it's hella fun to read this stuff.

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Miss him yet?   Miss him yet? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 10, 2019 12:14 am

SteelersYak wrote:
I didn't miss him when he left and I sure don't miss him now but it's hella fun to read this stuff.

Speaking of missing someone ... Miss him yet? - Page 2 2000130356

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Miss him yet?   Miss him yet? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 10, 2019 12:37 am

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
SteelerFreak58

SteelerFreak58

PostSubject: Re: Miss him yet?   Miss him yet? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 10, 2019 1:43 am

I knew people were going to be happier then pigs in shit getting a 3rd and 5th for his dumb ass... lol

https://deadspin.com/report-antonio-brown-is-threatening-to-quit-football-o-1837109513/amp
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Miss him yet?   Miss him yet? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 10, 2019 4:48 am

All I can say is man I'm glad he's gone. After saying that I'm becoming more convinced he has taken enough hits to develop CTE.
Back to top Go down
SteelersYak

SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: Miss him yet?   Miss him yet? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2019 10:40 am

Wallace108 wrote:
SteelersYak wrote:

Speaking of missing someone ... [smiley]https://2img.net/u/3315/14/51/45/smiles/2000130356.gif[/smiley]

Howdy howdy! I'll do my best to be around and it looks like there is an app now so maybe I'll be around even more since I'm always on my phone but never on a computer.

But the AB drama continues now with the helmet stuff. Think they are regretting the decision yet? 😂😂

SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: Miss him yet?   Miss him yet? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2019 3:00 pm

I can't stop watching and reading this stuff about AB. It just warms my heart. He took his circus to Oakland and it just keeps getting better and better.

If you have Twitter, search Antonio Brown and look at the videos that people post to make fun of him. I have been laughing so hard I've been crying.

PostSubject: Re: Miss him yet?   Miss him yet? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2019 4:55 pm

Wallace108 wrote:

i would have told him to F off
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Miss him yet?   Miss him yet? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2019 5:39 pm

SteelersYak wrote:
I can't stop watching and reading this stuff about AB. It just warms my heart. He took his circus to Oakland and it just keeps getting better and better.

If you have Twitter, search Antonio Brown and look at the videos that people post to make fun of him. I have been laughing so hard I've been crying.

I haven't been on Twitter in I don't know how long but I checked it out and it is funny. Here's one of the better ones said:
Arif Hasan
@ArifHasanNFL
·
Aug 10
Been thinking about how Antonio Brown spurning Buffalo, New York for Oakland, California somehow led to frostbite
Back to top Go down
SteelersYak

SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: Miss him yet?   Miss him yet? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2019 9:13 pm

This video was already one of my favorites but the fact they used it to burn AB just slays me. (Warning: NSFW or in any public place where your volume is up)
https://twitter.com/oni_farzan10/status/1160218035615096837?s=19

Master_Of_Puppets

PostSubject: Re: Miss him yet?   Miss him yet? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2019 9:22 pm

IowaSteeler927 wrote:
Not going to lie, absolutely love that he's being a huge pain in the ass for the Raiders. AB is just proving the Steelers were right to show him the door.

indeed. had we gotten fair trade value i might feel a little.....nope i would still love it. Gruden is an over rated douchebag who found a little success with a team someone else built. the raiders will have huge regrets in a few years giving him that huge contract.
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Miss him yet?   Miss him yet? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2019 3:31 am

I am so glad this is happening to Oakdale. Now the Oakland fans are truly starting to understand what we've had to put up with. He's their locker room cancer now.

I will say this though, something is wrong with that cat mentally. AB has always been fiery, passionate, and he's self-centered but ever since that Burfict hit, he hasn't quite been the same mentally.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Miss him yet?   Miss him yet? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2019 5:01 am

Miss him yet? - Page 2 68995110

solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Miss him yet?   Miss him yet? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2019 9:02 am

IowaSteeler927 wrote:
I am so glad this is happening to Oakdale. Now the Oakland fans are truly starting to understand what we've had to put up with. He's their locker room cancer now.

I will say this though, something is wrong with that cat mentally. AB has always been fiery, passionate, and he's self-centered but ever since that Burfict hit, he hasn't quite been the same mentally.

I've been thinking the same thing. I don't know if they can test for CTE other than an autopsy and it's a little to soon for that. Miss him yet? - Page 2 3798349058

Seriously he seems to have turned up the crazy another notch.
Back to top Go down
SteelersYak

SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: Miss him yet?   Miss him yet? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2019 11:32 am

AB has gone off the deep end. Almost like 2000s Britney. The first sign was that horrible hair and awful mustache.

jak341

PostSubject: Re: Miss him yet?   Miss him yet? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2019 11:47 am

AB is looking for a new helmet. This is for real.

https://twitter.com/AB84/status/1161285674865217536?s=19
Back to top Go down
muncher

PostSubject: Re: Miss him yet?   Miss him yet? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2019 12:44 pm

jak341 wrote:
AB is looking for a new helmet. This is for real.

https://twitter.com/AB84/status/1161285674865217536?s=19

maybe the genius should contact the company and pay to have them make him a new one
only a moron would buy one off ebay/craigslist and trust your life with it...............man this guy is stupid
Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

PostSubject: Re: Miss him yet?   Miss him yet? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2019 5:11 pm

IowaSteeler927 wrote:

according to former teammates he has always been an asshole. his second contract just amplified his narcissism. look up the signs of Narcissistic personality disorder. he checks every box. not joking.

Quote :
Overview

Narcissistic personality disorder — one of several types of personality disorders — is a mental condition in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance, a deep need for excessive attention and admiration, troubled relationships, and a lack of empathy for others. But behind this mask of extreme confidence lies a fragile self-esteem that's vulnerable to the slightest criticism.

A narcissistic personality disorder causes problems in many areas of life, such as relationships, work, school or financial affairs. People with narcissistic personality disorder may be generally unhappy and disappointed when they're not given the special favors or admiration they believe they deserve. They may find their relationships unfulfilling, and others may not enjoy being around them.
Back to top Go down
SteelersYak

SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: Miss him yet?   Miss him yet? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2019 10:34 pm

I agree with that assessment, MoP.

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Miss him yet?   Miss him yet? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2019 8:12 am

Master_Of_Puppets wrote:
IowaSteeler927 wrote:

according to former teammates he has always been an asshole. his second contract just amplified his narcissism. look up the signs of Narcissistic personality disorder. he checks every box. not joking.
I guess that was the part we didn't see behind the scenes until it washed ashore.

Quote :
Overview

Narcissistic personality disorder — one of several types of personality disorders — is a mental condition in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance, a deep need for excessive attention and admiration, troubled relationships, and a lack of empathy for others. But behind this mask of extreme confidence lies a fragile self-esteem that's vulnerable to the slightest criticism.

A narcissistic personality disorder causes problems in many areas of life, such as relationships, work, school or financial affairs. People with narcissistic personality disorder may be generally unhappy and disappointed when they're not given the special favors or admiration they believe they deserve. They may find their relationships unfulfilling, and others may not enjoy being around them.
His team mates would know best and since the end of last year he has definitely checked every box. Maybe even created a couple new boxes.
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Miss him yet?   Miss him yet? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2019 1:50 am

Apparently he's now being sued because he owes some Chef $40,000... Miss him yet? - Page 2 2893009358 The show never ends with this guy. I'll just add this to my ever growing list of reasons I am glad AB is gone.

https://www.hotnewhiphop.com/antonio-brown-sued-by-chef-who-says-he-s-owed-nearly-s40-000-news.88300.html

Great Randino

PostSubject: Re: Miss him yet?   Miss him yet? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2019 2:41 am

IowaSteeler927 wrote:
Apparently he's now being sued because he owes some Chef $40,000... Miss him yet? - Page 2 2893009358 The show never ends with this guy. I'll just add this to my ever growing list of reasons I am glad AB is gone.

https://www.hotnewhiphop.com/antonio-brown-sued-by-chef-who-says-he-s-owed-nearly-s40-000-news.88300.html

He's mentally ill. It'll come out eventually.
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Miss him yet?   Miss him yet? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2019 5:27 am

nine vegetable wrote:
IowaSteeler927 wrote:

He's mentally ill.  It'll come out eventually.

He's gotta be man. Something ain't right, I definitely believe he's got that Narcissistic issue that was mentioned before.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miss him yet?   Miss him yet? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Miss him yet?
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next