Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeReport: Haskins trade expected before the deadline Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Report: Haskins trade expected before the deadline

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
effyou515

effyou515

Report: Haskins trade expected before the deadline Empty
PostSubject: Report: Haskins trade expected before the deadline   Report: Haskins trade expected before the deadline EmptySun Oct 11, 2020 12:46 pm

http://theredzone.org/Blog-Description/EntryId/84006/Report--Haskins-trade-expected-before-the-deadline

"What they'll tell you in that building is that he is a project who was drafted by the owner and his son,"

l believe that he started one season at OSU great arm but has a lot to learn reading NFL defenses needs to go to a team who has a good QB Coach and he need to put in the time to learn. imho if l was an NFL Player l'd take less money then go to Washington.

And once again the truth is found
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Report: Haskins trade expected before the deadline   Report: Haskins trade expected before the deadline EmptySun Oct 11, 2020 4:33 pm

Washington is a shitshow of a franchise. They ruin players.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Report: Haskins trade expected before the deadline   Report: Haskins trade expected before the deadline EmptyTue Oct 13, 2020 6:37 am

Any owner who thinks he can buy a SB is wrong. Snyder has proven this over and over again. If you look at SB winners the last 20 years you find stability and consistency. Just look no further than the Patriots*. They cheated consistently Report: Haskins trade expected before the deadline 3798349058. What he also does wrong is bring in players,in this case Haskins who has potential but has been thrown to the wolves. He would do his fan base a huge favor by selling the team. They are the Browns of the NFC and right now if any Browns' fans read this they would be insulted.
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Report: Haskins trade expected before the deadline   Report: Haskins trade expected before the deadline EmptyTue Oct 13, 2020 8:20 am

solardave wrote:
Any owner who thinks he can buy a SB is wrong. Snyder has proven this over and over again. If you look at SB winners the last  20 years you find stability and consistency. Just look no further than the Patriots**. They cheated consistently Report: Haskins trade expected before the deadline 3798349058. What he also does wrong is bring in players,in this case Haskins who has potential but has been thrown to the wolves. He would do his fan base a huge favor by selling the team. They are the Browns of the NFC and right now if any Browns' fans read this they would be insulted.

I feel the same way about Snyder that I feel about Jerry Jones. They cannot just sit back and let a coach and his staff run the operation. They've both tried to put on the façade that they're being less hands-on but we all know damned well that those two both meddle way too much in their teams day-to-day operations. I fully believe both Jones and Snyder are the reasoning behind their respective franchise struggles.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: Report: Haskins trade expected before the deadline   Report: Haskins trade expected before the deadline EmptySun Oct 18, 2020 8:37 am

https://steelerswire.usatoday.com/2020/10/17/steelers-washington-football-team-trade-nfl-dwayne-haskins/

Should the Steelers trade for QB Dwayne Haskins?

Roethlisberber cannot play forever, as much as we all want him to.

ESPN writer Bill Barnwell. He hypothesized a trade where the Steelers send cornerback Justin Layne and a fourth-round pick in 2021 to the Washington Football Team for Dwayne Haskins.

Haskins realistically needs time to go develop behind an established quarterback, which is why the Steelers could make sense.

Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Report: Haskins trade expected before the deadline   Report: Haskins trade expected before the deadline EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 7:49 am

IowaSteeler927 wrote:
solardave wrote:
Any owner who thinks he can buy a SB is wrong. Snyder has proven this over and over again. If you look at SB winners the last  20 years you find stability and consistency. Just look no further than the Patriots***. They cheated consistently Report: Haskins trade expected before the deadline 3798349058. What he also does wrong is bring in players,in this case Haskins who has potential but has been thrown to the wolves. He would do his fan base a huge favor by selling the team. They are the Browns of the NFC and right now if any Browns' fans read this they would be insulted.

I feel the same way about Snyder that I feel about Jerry Jones. They cannot just sit back and let a coach and his staff run the operation. They've both tried to put on the façade that they're being less hands-on but we all know damned well that those two both meddle way too much in their teams day-to-day operations. I fully believe both Jones and Snyder are the reasoning behind their respective franchise struggles.

I agree about both but I actually think Jones is worse. I can't think of any other team where the owner gets more air time than the head coach.Al Davis when he was alive was similar. Snyder is just a micro-managing idiot with money to burn.

Back to top Go down
Stella Nation

Stella Nation

PostSubject: Re: Report: Haskins trade expected before the deadline   Report: Haskins trade expected before the deadline EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 4:14 am

effyou515 wrote:
https://steelerswire.usatoday.com/2020/10/17/steelers-washington-football-team-trade-nfl-dwayne-haskins/

ESPN writer Bill Barnwell. He hypothesized a trade where the Steelers send cornerback Justin Layne and a fourth-round pick in 2021 to the Washington Football Team for Dwayne Haskins.

Haskins realistically needs time to go develop behind an established quarterback, which is why the Steelers could make sense.

I would rather take a shot on Darnold and try to trade for him. It's still a gamble of course, but I believe he has the talent. The only question is if he can overcome 3 years of Gaze. Maybe that has fucked him up for good.

IowaSteeler927 likes this post

Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: Report: Haskins trade expected before the deadline   Report: Haskins trade expected before the deadline EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 6:07 am

Stella Nation wrote:
effyou515 wrote:

I would rather take a shot on Darnold and try to trade for him. It's still a gamble of course, but I believe he has the talent. The only question is if he can overcome 3 years of Gaze. Maybe that has fucked him up for good.

Darnold is was the better scrambler as Haskins is was a pocket passer both were good college QBs l still like the pocket passer but if the Jet suck hard enough for a high 1st round pick and draft a QB could be a great off season pickup for the Steelers and won't have to trade nothing.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Report: Haskins trade expected before the deadline   Report: Haskins trade expected before the deadline Empty

Back to top Go down

Report: Haskins trade expected before the deadline
Page 1 of 1