Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeOfficial Steelers vs. Broncos game day thread - Page 6 Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Official Steelers vs. Broncos game day thread

Go down 
+10
Gingerchip
fer69
steelerdude15
Blitzburghfan
Bays
RoethlisbergersLG78
Steeltown beatdown
Mach1
Wallace108
Buddha Bus
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Bays

Bays

Official Steelers vs. Broncos game day thread - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Steelers vs. Broncos game day thread   Official Steelers vs. Broncos game day thread - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 11:46 pm

That's the bottom line. Defense did nothing all game, and twenty yard cushions we're routine. Pure shit. Offense would of been fine if the Broncos didn't score every damn drive.

Gingerchip

PostSubject: Re: Official Steelers vs. Broncos game day thread   Official Steelers vs. Broncos game day thread - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 11:47 pm

Bayz, glad you said it. The D was bad.

O-line - laughable

Ben - Off in my opinion

Miller, on the other hand, was good. Running game took on all a whole new meaning, imo.

Official Steelers vs. Broncos game day thread - Page 6 We_bel10
Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Official Steelers vs. Broncos game day thread   Official Steelers vs. Broncos game day thread - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 11:48 pm

We're not gonna win them all. Official Steelers vs. Broncos game day thread - Page 6 2087824411

Manning had a great game and all day to throw. They beat us straight up and convincingly. It isn't the end of the world. The offense will click better and grow. The defense will settle down like last year and play better.

Now we just need to focus on the Jets next week. We don't want to go 0-2 to start. We can beat them.

Back to top Go down
Bays

Bays

PostSubject: Re: Official Steelers vs. Broncos game day thread   Official Steelers vs. Broncos game day thread - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 11:48 pm

And I don't want to hear about Haley. Play calls we're great, but whenever we'd put points up, the defense turned to butter and allowed Manning to give NBC more reasons to suck his balls.

Gingerchip

PostSubject: Re: Official Steelers vs. Broncos game day thread   Official Steelers vs. Broncos game day thread - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 11:49 pm

Quote :
However, I can do without the ball washing that Manning is receiving

Yeah, did you hear when the other annoucer started giving credit to the Steelers remarking that we had some of our best players out, and Collinshit jumped right on in with Manning suck -up comments.

I'm with you, Truck. I now officially hate Collinshit

Back to top Go down
Gingerchip

Gingerchip

PostSubject: Re: Official Steelers vs. Broncos game day thread   Official Steelers vs. Broncos game day thread - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 11:51 pm

Quote :
We're not gonna win them all.

Yeah, and if we play the rest of the season like we did tonight, we're not gonna win any.

D and O need to sharpen up.

Back to top Go down
Bays

Bays

PostSubject: Re: Official Steelers vs. Broncos game day thread   Official Steelers vs. Broncos game day thread - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 11:53 pm

For years now it's always been the defense making plays, and the offense not capitalising. Not today, but the lack of Clark's presence and Denver's altitude being our defense's first test sits in the back of my head.

Xtreme Newb

PostSubject: Re: Official Steelers vs. Broncos game day thread   Official Steelers vs. Broncos game day thread - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 11:56 pm

Can't win with Legursky and Adams on the right side. They couldn't stop my grandmother from sacking Ben.
Back to top Go down
Gingerchip

Gingerchip

PostSubject: Re: Official Steelers vs. Broncos game day thread   Official Steelers vs. Broncos game day thread - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 11:56 pm

Seriously, to me the D looked.......well.....lazy. I don't know how to explain it.

I did find myself wishing Farrior was there though.

Back to top Go down
BornaSteelersfan
Xtreme Newb
BornaSteelersfan

PostSubject: Re: Official Steelers vs. Broncos game day thread   Official Steelers vs. Broncos game day thread - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 5:35 am

The offense did what they were supposed to do. Control the ball and take all day. Keep Manning off the field (like they did to Brady and the Patriots* last season). The defense could not come up with but one splash play all game. The pass interference by Keenan late on third down really killed us. He's not going to the Pro Bowl with plays like that.

The good news: Dwyer looked awesome. He reminded me of The Bus (maybe we call him the short bus?). Heath Miller is a beast (Ben missed the TD to him by not putting any touch on that pass). Foote was all over the field.

I expected to lose once our O-line started going down again. Not having Harrison and Clark in there stuffing the run plays and getting pressure hurt as well. However, I must give credit where it is due. Peyton Manning beat our asses with his no-huddle offense! The defense looked good early until he started doing that. That's why he gets the "Big Bucks".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Steelers vs. Broncos game day thread   Official Steelers vs. Broncos game day thread - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Official Steelers vs. Broncos game day thread
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6