Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeOfficial Steelers vs. Broncos game day thread - Page 3 Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Official Steelers vs. Broncos game day thread

Go down 
+10
Gingerchip
fer69
steelerdude15
Blitzburghfan
Bays
RoethlisbergersLG78
Steeltown beatdown
Mach1
Wallace108
Buddha Bus
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

Official Steelers vs. Broncos game day thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Steelers vs. Broncos game day thread   Official Steelers vs. Broncos game day thread - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 9:53 pm

Come on boys...settle down, play your role

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION Official Steelers vs. Broncos game day thread - Page 3 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Official Steelers vs. Broncos game day thread   Official Steelers vs. Broncos game day thread - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 9:55 pm

steelerdude15 wrote:
Touchdown!

I've come to hate when people are watching on SD vs. HD. That slight delay makes a huge difference!

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION Official Steelers vs. Broncos game day thread - Page 3 3056903510

Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Official Steelers vs. Broncos game day thread   Official Steelers vs. Broncos game day thread - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 9:55 pm

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

1 NATION

Back to top Go down
Gingerchip

Gingerchip

PostSubject: Re: Official Steelers vs. Broncos game day thread   Official Steelers vs. Broncos game day thread - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 9:57 pm

Truck: WHAAAAAAAAAAAT??

Official Steelers vs. Broncos game day thread - Page 3 We_bel10
Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Official Steelers vs. Broncos game day thread   Official Steelers vs. Broncos game day thread - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 9:57 pm

Never under estimate Manning.

1 NATION

Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Official Steelers vs. Broncos game day thread   Official Steelers vs. Broncos game day thread - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 9:59 pm

Well, I was right that Heath would get involved and that the offense would be shaky. The D has looked pretty good without Harrison and Clark so far. The run game has yet to get moving though, so I was wrong on that. I'm good with 10-7 at halftime on the road.

Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Official Steelers vs. Broncos game day thread   Official Steelers vs. Broncos game day thread - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 9:59 pm

Gingerchip wrote:
Truck: WHAAAAAAAAAAAT??

Well if you're talking about my reply to Steeler Dude, it's Standard Definition vs. High Definition. In HD there is a slight delay in the telecast.

If you're talking about my post after that....it's

HEATH! but more HHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

1 NATION

Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Official Steelers vs. Broncos game day thread   Official Steelers vs. Broncos game day thread - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 10:00 pm

FIRE HALEY NOW!!!!!!

Official Steelers vs. Broncos game day thread - Page 3 3798349058

Last edited by Buddha Bus on Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Official Steelers vs. Broncos game day thread   Official Steelers vs. Broncos game day thread - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 10:01 pm

Buddha Bus wrote:
Well, I was right that Heath would get involved and that the offense would be shaky. The D has looked pretty good without Harrison and Clark so far. The run game has yet to get moving though, so I was wrong on that. I'm good with 10-7 at halftime on the road.

With missing pieces in the O-line, it's hard to have a solid running game. But I've liked the way Dwyer and Redman have been running tonight. Especially since the broncos defense has shut down the holes quickly.

I'm good with a 10-7 lead as well, especially considering we get the ball to start off the second half.

1 NATION

Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Official Steelers vs. Broncos game day thread   Official Steelers vs. Broncos game day thread - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 10:02 pm

stlrtruck wrote:
Buddha Bus wrote:

With missing pieces in the O-line, it's hard to have a solid running game. But I've liked the way Dwyer and Redman have been running tonight. Especially since the broncos defense has shut down the holes quickly.

I'm good with a 10-7 lead as well, especially considering we get the ball to start off the second half.

Another damn o-line injury!!! Official Steelers vs. Broncos game day thread - Page 3 2913999526 Official Steelers vs. Broncos game day thread - Page 3 2913999526 Official Steelers vs. Broncos game day thread - Page 3 2913999526 Official Steelers vs. Broncos game day thread - Page 3 2913999526 Official Steelers vs. Broncos game day thread - Page 3 2913999526

Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Official Steelers vs. Broncos game day thread   Official Steelers vs. Broncos game day thread - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 10:03 pm

Buddha Bus wrote:
FIRE HALEY NOW!!!!!!

Official Steelers vs. Broncos game day thread - Page 3 3798349058
Official Steelers vs. Broncos game day thread - Page 3 1505004552 Official Steelers vs. Broncos game day thread - Page 3 1824088959 Official Steelers vs. Broncos game day thread - Page 3 3939274466 Official Steelers vs. Broncos game day thread - Page 3 1788976989

He gets 3 years just like Arians got.

1 NATION

Back to top Go down
Bays

Bays

PostSubject: Re: Official Steelers vs. Broncos game day thread   Official Steelers vs. Broncos game day thread - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 10:06 pm

Not a terrible first half.

Quest For Seven
Mach1

PostSubject: Re: Official Steelers vs. Broncos game day thread   Official Steelers vs. Broncos game day thread - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 10:07 pm

Just popped in to see if the sky was falling over here like it is at SF with all the running plays. Official Steelers vs. Broncos game day thread - Page 3 1664291743

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Official Steelers vs. Broncos game day thread   Official Steelers vs. Broncos game day thread - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 10:08 pm

Mach1 wrote:
Just popped in to see if the sky was falling over here like it is at SF with all the running plays. :laughing:

I don't mind the running. Especially for an away game in Denver.

To be honest, minus a few mistakes I think the team has looked real good.

It certainly has been better than 3 yards, cloud of dust, and punt!

1 NATION

Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Official Steelers vs. Broncos game day thread   Official Steelers vs. Broncos game day thread - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 10:09 pm

Mach1 wrote:
Just popped in to see if the sky was falling over here like it is at SF with all the running plays. Official Steelers vs. Broncos game day thread - Page 3 1664291743

Nah. I'd like to see them open it up a little more in the 2nd half, but at least it keeps Manning and our defense off the field in the thin air.

Back to top Go down
Mach1
Quest For Seven
Mach1

PostSubject: Re: Official Steelers vs. Broncos game day thread   Official Steelers vs. Broncos game day thread - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 10:10 pm

I don't mind it so much, keeps peyton off the field. Just needs to mix it up lil more.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Official Steelers vs. Broncos game day thread   Official Steelers vs. Broncos game day thread - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 10:19 pm

he's well short

1 NATION

Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Official Steelers vs. Broncos game day thread   Official Steelers vs. Broncos game day thread - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 10:19 pm

punt

1 NATION

Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

okay...maybe not. I didn't think he was that close.

1 NATION

Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Official Steelers vs. Broncos game day thread   Official Steelers vs. Broncos game day thread - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 10:20 pm

let's go boys!!!

1 NATION

Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Official Steelers vs. Broncos game day thread   Official Steelers vs. Broncos game day thread - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 10:21 pm

Come on Willie Colon!!!! DAMN! You know the count.

1 NATION

Back to top Go down
Gingerchip

Gingerchip

PostSubject: Re: Official Steelers vs. Broncos game day thread   Official Steelers vs. Broncos game day thread - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 10:24 pm

UGH!!!!!! O line UGH!

Official Steelers vs. Broncos game day thread - Page 3 We_bel10
Back to top Go down
steelerdude15

steelerdude15

PostSubject: Re: Official Steelers vs. Broncos game day thread   Official Steelers vs. Broncos game day thread - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 10:25 pm

Too bad Antonio didn't catch it.

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Official Steelers vs. Broncos game day thread   Official Steelers vs. Broncos game day thread - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 10:27 pm

some missed opportunities on that drive, but glad to Suisham nail one.

1 NATION

Back to top Go down
Lemondrop
Xtreme Newb

PostSubject: Re: Official Steelers vs. Broncos game day thread   Official Steelers vs. Broncos game day thread - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 10:28 pm

Six penalties by the OLine through 3 quarters.

C'mon Man!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Steelers vs. Broncos game day thread   Official Steelers vs. Broncos game day thread - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Official Steelers vs. Broncos game day thread
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next